Ahaha, I didn't know where to put this so I'm putting it here~

@samyeung46 also, I was thinking I might try to figure out my old password and go back on my old account, watcha think?

@samyeung46 also, I was thinking I might try to figure out my old password and go back on my old account, watcha think?

If you still remember your old username perhaps you could ask one of the Admins/Mods to help reset your password?

If you still remember your old username perhaps you could ask one of the Admins/Mods to help reset your password?

Nah, I'll probably just guess what the password was and it'll probably be right. The question is, should I go back o: -dramatic music-

/me runs faster than Kyubikokage...all the way to the beginning of this thread to hijack it. :runaway:

Lol ehh i wonder if accounts could be merged here xD Multiple accounts were usefulish when the usernames were limited to three changes but not quite as useful now since it isnt =w=

Lol ehh i wonder if accounts could be merged here xD Multiple accounts were usefulish when the usernames were limited to three changes but not quite as useful now since it isnt =w=

/me shrugs
The only reason I made a new one was because it was FOOOOOREEEEEVER since I'd been on and I was too lazy to try to remember my password x'3

=w= Is that the same with the other account you made? ;p This is the third isnt it? xD

hrdt.gif

Kyubi's third account?! Is she on the run from somebody... why the need to change identities :scared:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.