AGTH CODES request thread

Just downloaded the game and as i suspected text hooking normally with ITH v3, no code needed! Proof....

loooolzzz.jpg

Ok, I got it!!
Seems that ITH has to be executed as Admin to be able hooking Kareshi Inai Reki. Too bizarre because I played many games and ITH never had admin execution to detecte games .exe files o_O
Anyway, Thank you very much Raspberry for all your efforts and serious help.

Some of the problems can be fixed by running it on administrator or turning of the UAC.
It seems like the V3 update runs smoothly but only thing that i keep forgetting is to run it on administrator
previous ones i didn't have to run as administrator but that's just a little bump on the road. Also consider that
ITH/AGTH doesn't work in all games but mostly ones that are notable Lune ANIM LILITH etc

Reactions: oilaolenm
Hey, does someone have hook code for this game. I know this game is pretty old (released around 3 years ago) but I am willing to try this one. I just somehow found it when I was browsing vndb.org. I can't find it in any reliable hook code database, maybe just not lucky? :(

Title : Hikari to Kage no Michishirube III (Rascou)
Link : http://vndb.org/v14436

What I have tried so far :
1. Using agth with /x3, /v, etc command but nothing works.
2. Tried ITH latest version and Translator Agregator but no luck as well. Can't hook the text. But maybe I am missing something
3. Even tried to make a hook code for agth myself.....sigh....It gave headache lol. Well...I, more or less, manage to hook some messed and incomplete text.

Here my code, not so bad for a beginner I think :)
/HBN-4*0:-20@408CF7 /NC

My code can extract the text but it still has some problem. Some random words and dots always get mixed with the extracted text, probably from another string or whatever.
Example : はあ…まあ ==> はヘあ…cまワあ

I guess I will continue tinkering with my code while waiting for someone's help. Frankly, I am not sure I can manage to make a perfect hook with my low experience in coding. My best hope is that someone will come with a nice hook for me :D

Thank you very much, guys. Sorry for my bad English, by the way. Not my primary language.

Does any1 have a working 犯ワレルココロ code? the one that is on hongfire and internet jsut seems to cause the game to crash

Requesting an update for an /h-code for 相姦遊戯 . I got the game to run on windows 7 but the /h code no longer works for AGTH or ITH.

I am here to request help in finding an /h text hook code for the following game:

160226 カデンツァフェルマータアコルト:フォルテシモ (Lacryma)
or in English, Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo

If it matters, I primarily use ITH to snag text and while this title has a semi-usable hook for the menu screens, it breaks very quickly and only grabs some of the kanji in each new line of text. There is no hook available by default for the primary text box within the story, (in other words, can't grab the story text) thus the primary reason for my posting here. /h text hook codes for both the primary text box and a revised menu code would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance for anyone who can provide help.

I'd like to request h-code for 堕ちる人妻 Animation. AGTH crashes the game with Windows 10 and ITH ITHVNR only comes up with duplicate texts/characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is broken. Please repair
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!