After SOPA, comes ACTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was actually co-created by Japan and US in secrecy, although Japan does act as the keeper of the treaty.

USA ---> North America ---> Europe ---> Japan
2012 (film) : end the world
2012 (real) : end the internet

I don't imagine if everywhere in internet is Purchase

This whole conspiracy has already stressed me enough. I'll just stay low for now and watch things happen. There's nothing that I can do anyway to help other than help spreading the awareness to everyone. Besides, you think the whole world would really agree to this? Definitely not. XD

You might wanna look at this:

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...cta-meet-the-next-secret-copyright-treaty.ars
http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20120131/23161417605/

Now those content mafias want to force Malaysia and the rest of Southeast Asia to enforce their own copyright restriction, at least tighter than ACTA and no less. using TPP or whatever originally meant to increase relation between countries as a veil.

I will not stand for this, and I have prepared a letter for to the leading ISPs to convince them to support the free Internet.

Last edited:
Read that by chance myself last night. Not too sure about the chances of fighting that successfully here in Malaysia though; it may end up like the SKMM issue last year all over again, with things getting railroaded through a largely apathetic public.

Now, I can't download from multiupload
I hope it not same as megaupload because HF Patch or Baltagy portable software usually use this link

Read that by chance myself last night. Not too sure about the chances of fighting that successfully here in Malaysia though; it may end up like the SKMM issue last year all over again, with things getting railroaded through a largely apathetic public.

Now, about SKMM, they only ordered ISPs to block, the ISPs did, but not completely. There's an article somewhere out in the Net that suggests that the Americans is the ringleaders behind the blocking. so Anon really punished the gov just because they betrayed their people (Remember the MSC's 10 Bill of Guarantees? It says no censorship) to save their pathetic assholes.

Well, no can do to convince those "money makers" to our ideals. Many ISPs claim to defend the free Internet, stuff like Internet make everything possible, and they wanna help everyone to get close to their precious ones, but that's all for money and nothing else. They won't defend the free internet just because one or two clients tell them to, so what to do, remind them of the old ideals they posted in their web (TMnet in particular). If even that ideals was a fake, then I'll have to think of something else.

Last edited:
*Sigh* I just hope that the Malaysian government not too stupid to jump into this shitwagon of ACTA.
If they do...then they'll gonna lose one vote for them in the next election.

Knowing Najib, I doubt he'll actually support ACTA if only there's nothing threatening him to support it, unless if he is ignorant of the impact it had to the Internet. Dunno about the rest of the government, since the Internet censorship that happened last year isn't actually Najib's doing.
When the government parties comes into play, chances are, the votes are scattered. Some thought intellectual property must be protected and piracy must be stopped no matter what. Some don't look a shit on the paper and just allow it, thought it was nothing bad. When there's money to collect, chances are, it's the way how the "Britannia conquered Malaya" history, replaced by the content mafias, repeating all over again.

TPP is more of a concern though. It is originally meant to promote free market in SE Asia and unite ASEANs and whoever joins the party, at least on economic scale. However the content mafias (or whoever these ultra-copyright parties are) secretly added PIPA-like laws into the TPP, The result is a contract that is tempting for the government, but opposed by aware Internet users.

Last edited:
At the moment, I don't think all is loss. A few EU countries decided against ratifying ACTA, such as Poland and Germany (for now), and even better news...

Tusk's backtracking could spell the end of ACTA for the entire European Union. If Poland or any other EU member state, or the European Parliament itself, fails to ratify the document, it becomes null and void across the union. As it stands, there are already five member countries that have not even signed ACTA.

Don't keep your spirits too high though, there's a meeting scheduled for June later this year, for a debate on whether to ratify the treaty in the European parliament.

Sometimes, a economic union is a good thing.

I hope ACTA will not be approved. And those people who want it to be established burn in hell.

Just with SOPA US people made me laugh(Talking about who wanted to establish SOPA). They tried to censor the internet when there was past wars in US about word freedom and etc. So what the hell they are thinking? I don't get those people, they get loads of money from everything and still it's not enough for them...

Well for them it's not about how much money they get. It's about how much money they CAN get.
They just want to squeeze out every single penny out of people's pockets as much as possible, which is a luxury even for big corporations in this day and age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!