FapForFun

Elite Member
Contributor
Jun 12, 2018
:rar: Information

Developer: Harmorise
Publisher: Harmorise (Japanese) / Panty Press & Sol Press
Release: 2019-02-27
Genre: Male Protagonist, High School, Romance, Coodere Heroine, Genius Heroine, Oneesan-type Heroine, Competition, Studen Council, Student Heroine, School Dormitory, Homecoming, ADV, Sexual Content, Defloration, Footjob, Boobjob, Missionary Position, Blowjob, Long Sexual Scenes, Fingering, Standing Sex, Cowgirl, Sitting Sex, Intercrural Sex
Code:
[CENTER]https://vndb.org/v17827[/CENTER]

Fairy Fight...

A large-scale dogfight, utilizing the finest warplanes the world has ever known.
Our main character, Sasaki Junichi, is the grandson of the legendary FF Pilot. He comes to Shouou Academy, which once reigned supreme as a school of Fairy Fight Champions.
Traveling in the exalted Shinden, he arrives at the student dormitory known as Tsubasa Dorms, only to find... every other tenant is a woman!!

Hirosawa Hikari is drop-dead gorgeous! Too bad she also happens to be the world's cutest encyclopedia of useless plane knowledge.
Big surprises for our boy, Junichi -- Sasaki Kazusa shares the same last name AND the same bedroom with him now! She's a bit of an airhead with some nasty sleeping habits.
Jinno Nahoko is the sophisticated student council president with a handle on everything (and I MEAN everything) that happens around the school.
And Matsumoto Mimari, the mystery girl who paid for an entire plane in a single payment on her card.

All of these team and decide to compete in a Fairy Fight.
What kind of crazy storm can a renegade team of mismatches create in the esteemed world of FF Champions?!

A crazy summer in the wide blue yonder is right at your fingertips!​

=============================================================

Visit our BLOG for more hentai
If you like our stuff, you can support us on PATREON

Anybody have a 100% save file for this? I've tried the ones online for the Japanese version since those have worked for other games that have been localized before, but it doesn't seem to work for this one.

I just finished it. What's the name of the file I need to send you?

Also, anyone mind contributing files from a patched version? Apparently Sol Press put out 2 post-release patches for this.

I believe the save file is datasu.ksd, but you could just upload the entire savefile subfolder in the game's folder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.