corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
NGE%20-%20The%20End%20of%20Evangelion.jpg

SERIES INFORMATION
Original Name: 新世紀エヴァンゲリオン劇場版 THE END OF EVANGELION
Alternative Names: Shinseiki Evangelion Gekijouban: The End of Evangelion, NGE: End of Evangelion, End of Evangelion, End of Eva, EoE, Evangelion movie, Evangelion: The End of Evangelion, Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion, O final de Evangelion, Evangelion'un Sonu, Neon Genesis Evangelion: End of Evangelion, Конец Евангелиона, Кінець Євангеліона, อีวาเกเลี่ยน: ปัจฉิมภาค, 신세기 에반게리온 - 엔드 오브 에바
Aired: Jul 19, 1997
Episodes: 1
Categories: Action, Angst, Dementia, Drama, Mecha, Piloted Robots, Post-apocalyptic, Psychological, Sci-Fi, SciFi, Shounen, Tragedy, Violence
Producer: Gainax, Production I.G, TV Tokyo, Toei Animation, Kadokawa Shoten, Movic, Sega

Group: a2002a

SUMMARY
NERV is being attacked by SEELE and Rei becomes one with Lillith. Together with the Spear of Longinus and the completed EVA-series, Shinji will decide whether or not mankind will cease to exist. He has to decide now if he wants to stay alive or be dead, but his decision will affect all of humanity.

DOWNLOAD

Read here about threads in the graveyard: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/announcements-news-2/hosts-dead-links-44550/

FILE INFORMATION
Screenshots:

Trailer:

Source: DVD
Format: OGG
File Size: 694.74 MiB
Duration: 46mn 44s
Bitrate: 2 078 Kbps
Subtitles (English): Advanced SubStation Alpha
Encoder:

Format: MPEG-4 Visual
Codec: DivX 5
Frame Rate: 23.976 fps
Scan Type: Progressive
Display Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Resolution: 720x400
Bit Depth: 8 bits
Encoder Settings:
Audio #1 (Japanese):

Format: AC-3
Bitrate: 448 Kbps
Channels: 6 channels
Sampling Rate: 48.0 KHz
Bit Depth: 16 bits

Last edited:
Reactions: cryo
thanks again, but unfortunately part 2 is incomplete...its' only 300mb so about only half way done... can you please reup? I'm facing a displeased girlfriend who watched Death without rebirth and now part1 with only half of part 2 lol

I'm going to cry and then curse a2000a. >.<
Oh, I fixed the Death and Rebirth - the ACX version is around 100 minutes long, features two sets of credits and intermission - so it's complete. It is however not the remastered version, but the old one, as far as I can tell. ~_~
Any specific host you want the second part on? Even if so far there were only two errors in my uploads (both found by you >_>) I still feel bad about it. :(
The main series was okay though, or should I recheck/-upload that as well?

P.s.: I just checked in my FS account and there it shows the correct size, which I find worrying. When downloading I do however end up with a 300MB incomplete file. :confused:

yea that's exactly what i got too! it's so weird. Don't worry, you already take the time to upload this for people to enjoy. I'm glad i found it at all and especially on fileserve. Most the copies are on rapidshare which i don't use anymore. I'm going to download death and rebirth right now. Thanks!

Uploaded, downloaded and tested the new file - CRC matches.
The weird part is that the size of the old one is now correct when downloading - I will CRC check that as well and upload a mirror, just in case.

P.s.: Old file now downloads complete and CRC checks out - what the...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
Shubham.co is a leader in providing housing finance solutions to those with informal incomes. We are amongst the first organizations in India to evolve from document-based underwriting to customized credit programs for each customer and have become a leading home loan provider to borrowers without formal income.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]