A Thread for Lesser Anime.

axtc

negai wa?
Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
As the title suggests, there won't be a huge amounts of Manga sketch and illustrations so step right out if you arrived in the wrong room. :)

For the most part, I don't do the usual stuff like silly C4Ds and filter-heavy photoshop amass layering, so if you're like me who's tire of that stuff, this thread should be a great change of pace.

I don't draw often and paint even less (both traditional and digitally). Other than crafts involving the construction of tools, storage/luggage units, dioramas and modifying toy cars, I also sport an interest in (still life/studio) photography.

I'll keep it small for now as it is 3 in the morning and I'm fighting my eyes to keep them open. Here's one of several photos I took of my recently acquired Lamborghini Reventon.

angular_panels_by_destryker17-d6vkdw3.jpg

It is a 1:18 scale car model by Maisto. Rejoice, (any) car lovers. This cropped view is meant to bring your attention to the level of detailing in the angled panels of this aggressive-looking eagle. I'll have more up eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.