A SCHOOL MMO!?

Mato

Welcome To The Academy
Elite Member
Jul 22, 2012
Oki hello I found this on the iternet: http://charafre.net/pc/ of course I registerd already O_O and it's a school mmo bassicly you go around school and stuff, lessons, teachers, tests and more tests whatever I dont know....I wish I chould know Japanese
student_council.gif

20101120085954.jpg

cap01_004.gif

20110811055738.jpg

cap18_009.jpg

it's like a game mixed with a visual novel. not too serious and not too shallow. I can't read most of the kanji, but i can tell it's interesting. I could ask my Japanese friend about it XD

[MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION] Lol yeah I am sure I am playing it now...
[MENTION=17020]神摂理潮[/MENTION] Yes it's an intresting visual novel...Shows many things of Japanese schools...Yeah the first time accidently I steped to the boys changing room QQ I should have known pink is for girls?

Mato;501917Yeah the first time accidently I steped to the boys changing room QQ I should have known pink is for girls?[/QUOTE said:
If it were an anime, all of the guys would've been like DGAFXGJHAERGSTHSGHWG NANI?!?!?!??
There was a I time I walked into the girl's room, and the only way you could tell the difference is a piece of paper on the door.
I have gone into one in the mall before on accident. I went in and I was like "where..? oh" *walks out, people stare* XD

lol once in real life i did that in the swimming pool I didint look aciddently and I was with my friendf talking to her she was next tot he girls door and I was so so distracted when talking with her I walked into the boys door and she was like ''O_O'' and i was like ''OMG DAMN SORRY SORRY''

hmm i never entered a girl's room hmm tough i entered once girls toilet just to see out of curiosity and i discovered that its....white...clean..very clean but the boys....>_> boys are boys......XD

Last edited:
don't tell me you gone to the girls lockers?!!

im surprise that you've just found it... i've been a forever 1st year student for 2 year straight now in charafre...

edit changed it alittle so look again mato

oh also there was one locker we had to wait for the girls to finish but i wondered if they really are changing clothes not just talking so i looked through the keyhole.......and then....bla bla bla

ohh I found it with my email lol I decided to look on yahoo japan... Well whats your name...Throught I dont really know how to play lol I get lost all the time

[MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION] you know that makes you a perv? O_O -

shoot on *meaning: say* /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

there was this girl she is :enraged: stupid stupid stupid ,death to her:raging: okay to the point she once came to school and her school uniform had a cut we could see her panties

okay this girl was wearing the sports uniform so if she raises her arms we can see boobs my friend called me to see but i was busy studying we were in class hmm..... but i could've gone and see it XD

lol not raises her hands up at the middle where we can see through her shirt below the arm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.