corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
NGE.jpg

SERIES INFORMATION
Original Name: 新世紀エヴァンゲリオン
Alternative Names: Shinseiki Evangelion, NGE, Evangelion, Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum, Neon Genesis Evangelion Renewal, NGE, eva, eva tv, nge tv, sse, ева, єва, Євангеліон, Євангеліон нового покоління, Евангелион, Το Ευαγγέλιο της νέας γενιάς, Нова ера: Євангеліон, ניאון ג`נסיס אוונג`ליון, อีวานเกเลี่ยน: มหาสงครามวันพิพากษา, 新世纪福音战士, 신세기 에반게리온
Aired: Oct 3, 1995 to Mar 27, 1996
Episodes: 26
Categories: Action, Aliens, Angst, Dementia, Drama, Genetic Modification, Gunfights, Mecha, Middle School, Piloted Robots, Post-apocalyptic, Psychological, Sci-Fi, SciFi, Shounen, Violence
Producer: Gainax, NAS

Group: a-S

SUMMARY

In the year 2015, the Angels, huge, tremendously powerful, alien war machines, appear in Tokyo for the second time. The only hope for Mankind's survival lies in the Evangelion, a humanoid fighting machine developed by NERV, a special United Nations agency. Capable of withstanding anything the Angels can dish out, the Evangelion's one drawback lies in the limited number of people able to pilot them. Only a handful of teenagers, all born fourteen years ago, nine months after the Angels first appeared, are able to interface with the Evangelion. One such teenager is Shinji Ikari, whose father heads the NERV team that developed and maintains the Evangelion. Thrust into a maelstrom of battle and events that he does not understand, Shinji is forced to plumb the depths of his own inner resources for the courage and strength to not only fight, but to survive, or risk losing everything.

DOWNLOAD

Read here about threads in the graveyard: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/announcements-news-2/hosts-dead-links-44550/

FILE INFORMATION
Screenshots:

Trailer:

Source: DVD
Format: Matroska
File Size: 281,04 MiB
Duration: 23mn 37s
Bitrate: 1 663 Kbps
Subtitles (English): Advanced SubStation Alpha
Encoder: mkvmerge v2.8.0 ('The Tree') built on May 9 2009 18:02:06

Format: AVC
Codec: x264 - core 67 r1162M f7bfcfa
Frame Rate: 23.976 fps
Scan Type: Progressive
Display Aspect Ratio: 4:3
Resolution: 640x480
Bit Depth: 8 bits
Encoder Settings: cabac=1 / ref=16 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x133 / me=umh / subme=6 / psy_rd=1.0:0.0 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=0 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=6 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / mbaff=0 / bframes=16 / b_pyramid=1 / b_adapt=2 / b_bias=0 / direct=2 / wpredb=1 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=25 / scenecut=40 / rc=crf / crf=20.0 / qcomp=1.00 / qpmin=10 / qpmax=51 / qpstep=4 / ip_ratio=1.40 / pb_ratio=1.30 / aq=1:1.00
Audio #1 (English):

Format: AAC
Bitrate: %Audio_Bitrate%
Channels: 2 channels
Sampling Rate: 48.0 KHz / 24.0 KHz
Bit Depth: %Audio_BitDepth%

Audio #2 (Japanese):

Format: AAC
Bitrate: %Audio_Bitrate%
Channels: 6 channels
Sampling Rate: 48.0 KHz / 24.0 KHz
Bit Depth: %Audio_BitDepth%

Last edited:
[MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION]; would you mind reuploading the 21st video on filefactory? The video was removed and rapidgator isn't working for me.

Thanks for checking this. I still get the error "File Unavailable This file has been flagged as potentially containing content that contravenes FileFactory's policies. FileFactory proudly works closely with authorities worldwide to help prevent the distribution of illicit material.".
All other files but the 21st (he was aware that he was still a child) worked at filefactory.

Thanks for checking this. I still get the error "File Unavailable This file has been flagged as potentially containing content that contravenes FileFactory's policies. FileFactory proudly works closely with authorities worldwide to help prevent the distribution of illicit material.".
All other files but the 21st (he was aware that he was still a child) worked at filefactory.

Also getting the same for episode 21 on FileFactory.

[MENTION=82998]bellandross[/MENTION] Dead file replaced. Still working file not replaced, for obvious reasons.

Reactions: uenchuceli
@corocoro Thank you. File 20 is now good but still getting this message for 21:

File Unavailable
This file has been flagged as potentially containing content that contravenes FileFactory's policies. FileFactory proudly works closely with authorities worldwide to help prevent the distribution of illicit material.
Please contact support if you require further assistance.

Cheers

Some users have recently started getting that message from FileFactory. Since the files download fine here and test fine in the link checker, it's not a condition I can check and therefore the files won't be replaced. Please use the provided mirror for said files, as I don't see the point in putting up with even more FF's nonsense than I already am.

[MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION]; can you please re-upload episodes 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23, 26 on Rapidgator please?

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; Links replaced. Also, no need to mention me because I'd see the post anyway.

Ep 21 on Filefactory is down. The other episodes on Filefactory are fine.

[MENTION=74916]The English Gentleman[/MENTION]; File's working fine here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!