A question of Epic Importantce.

Telsa

The Goddess of NTR
Contributor
Jan 23, 2012
I call upon the god of spam [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] and all the rest of the spammers and members to answer this question of Epic Importance.

Boxers or Briefs?
and of course for the ladies your answers will be different (or the same depending)

And for bonus points, how would your choice achieve total dominance over the other kinds? or even, world domination? Samy don't fail me here, i expect a hilarious response to this.

Umm

i got the feeling i know who behind it :surprise:

still don't have answer in mind

will answer when i will choose

sorry :pushups:

'Goddess of NTR' /me drools.

Anyways, I prefer boxers over briefs because it feels more 'free' per se. I don't have any briefs, but they do look pretty tight.

For the world domination question, I would ride my black stallion off into the sunlight and come back with an army of possessed boxers, who would put a pair of boxers on everyone. But no one knows that the pairs of boxers have mind-controlling abilities.

Boxers. So a man doesn't need to free his willy, it already is.

Boxers or briefs? Whats that? o.o Im pretty sure some friends have asked me before :lmao:

Eww google killed my eyes >.< /me kills google back :traitor:

Lets go with another option :samuraihero: Cuz i have no idea~

How to dominate... Hmm i wonder~Now lets see what i can do~ Giant images everywhere? Spam? Twist the minds of the bunch who set the example for the rest of the zombies? Or shall it be force :traitor: Should be fun to brainwash everyone~

boxers are the best thing you could wear when going out of course you could always go commando like me~~~

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] Why yes i am the Goddess of NTR, i even have my own domain here in a rather large thread with the rest of my fellow NTR addicts/followers.

And as for me, string or Lace Bikini Bottoms on girls, Boxers on guys.

[MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION] Ah yes commando, good idea

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] I laughed pretty hard at the concept of mind control boxers, I imagined them being worn over everyone's head, and for some reason the boxers had eyes.

Yesh idea accepted~ Now how to make it work :evillaugh: Shove some random amount of money at some mad scientists and hope they get something?~ They usually work pretty well in those movies... and cheaply... till some random hero(es) show up :raging:

a hero in this case would be someone who goes commando so....me O.o?

Oh my~ So i have to go destroy you somehow by sending hordes of useless minions?

The real question is, and its true with all super villans, how would ogikumo stop you? would you be caught monolonging? Would you be defeated by your own mind control boxers? once that is established, how would you break out, and make your comeback, what flaw in the mind control boxers would you fix that time around lol.

very good question telsa. i think i would just throw dynamite at them

stupid lackeys dont deserve to live they just ruin the quality of the show and make it childish the only way to salvage such a thing is to have them die gory horrid and nearly perverse deaths

Hmm or make the minions useful for once~ instead of just getting killed repeatedly...

its fine if they are actually competent and take a few guys with them i can live with them if they're like that~

its great when a bunch of close friends die~ it teaches the hero to stop being such a soft ass and put in the finishing blow~

Hmm so itll be one of those cheap things where the hero suddenly lvls up like heck a the matter of moments? xD

well yea his friends will all be dying so he'll be the one getting all the exp point right? no way u wouldnt get strong like that~~

Lol maybe the minions are actually all boss status and give tons of exp for one kill? xD

getting Excalibur 5 mins into the game would practically be a cheat lol

Totally love where this is going. Alright then, how about a couple boxers Bosses, what do they do, and any catchy or on topic names of these bosses?

Also, all votes for boxers so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!