A good tragedy Manga

Fear211

The Murder Host
Elite Member
Jan 16, 2013
I have read this manga called "The Record of a Fallen Vampire" ("Vampire Juuji Kai") its a true blue romance tragedy but really good. Has a great plot and many twists though out the noval and i was wondering if there is anyone else who have read this? or can recommend me something like this one if you can.

elfen lied i have read and finshed, but ill try berserk

hmm...which one do you prefer?..elfen lied version anime or manga?

and for berserk...it contains nudity, bloods and gore...

Hmm although elfen lied anime was good, i still think the manga is better. what about you?

Hmm whats berserk about?

yeah...and the anime ending makes me feel@##@, why don't they lenghten it for a few minutesD=

berserk?...hmm..it's about a mercenary with a terrible past=/...i couldn't spoil it for you

though:) but it's about friendship, betrayer and love...the protagonist must endure terrible fate

from when he was only a kid..

yeah i can agree with that if they made the ending for a bit more longer then how they did it.

seem worth trying out then, thanks for the recommendtion :)

happy reading then...oh yeah..it still ongoing...with an irregular date sadly:(

I also read The Record of a Fallen Vampire, elfen lied and some of berserk. Did the Berserk manga already ended?
Oh, and a good manga with tragedy that i remember is Bokurano, Mirai Nikki i also think that has some tragedy.

you're welcome Fear211:>

hmm...like i said, berserk still ongoing with a new arc...but with an irregular updates

I also read The Record of a Fallen Vampire, elfen lied and some of berserk. Did the Berserk manga already ended?
Oh, and a good manga with tragedy that i remember is Bokurano, Mirai Nikki i also think that has some tragedy.

havent heard of them, ill have to have a look at them, what did you think of elfen lied and The Record of a Fallen Vampire?

havent heard of them, ill have to have a look at them, what did you think of elfen lied and The Record of a Fallen Vampire?
I really liked The Record of a Fallen Vampire, like you said, it had many twists, to the point that when you think that you know all of the story, then another twist happen. The only aspect that was poorly done in my opinion was all that alien enemy thing.
About Elfen Lied... It was some time that i read this one. In my opinion it kind of exaggerate in the tragedy part. In mostly of the story if a tragedy could happen, then it would happen, only close to the end that you are taken by surprise to see that some characters survive.

I also read the Fallen Vampire and thought that with that many mixture they author was doing, I'd have dropped it, but in an incredible way it make read it all in one-go even though I wasn't really given to the sinopsis. I intended to read it as a free time activity bu ended pretty high in my list of Manga's read do far (and there is quite a bunch...)
Try giving it a chance to the berserker's movies that come out recently and see if it fits your criteria.
I can add you another one to the list "Hoshi no Samidare" since it's already completed and maybe "Shingeki no Kyoujin", another one pretty awesome.

I really liked The Record of a Fallen Vampire, like you said, it had many twists, to the point that when you think that you know all of the story, then another twist happen. The only aspect that was poorly done in my opinion was all that alien enemy thing.
About Elfen Lied... It was some time that i read this one. In my opinion it kind of exaggerate in the tragedy part. In mostly of the story if a tragedy could happen, then it would happen, only close to the end that you are taken by surprise to see that some characters survive.

I agree with the alien part was the only thing which was weird and could of been better.

I also read the Fallen Vampire and thought that with that many mixture they author was doing, I'd have dropped it, but in an incredible way it make read it all in one-go even though I wasn't really given to the sinopsis. I intended to read it as a free time activity bu ended pretty high in my list of Manga's read do far (and there is quite a bunch...)
Try giving it a chance to the berserker's movies that come out recently and see if it fits your criteria.
I can add you another one to the list "Hoshi no Samidare" since it's already completed and maybe "Shingeki no Kyoujin", another one pretty awesome.

thanks Kamigoroshi, ill also check them out

How about some seinen ?

I love the works from Urasawa-sensei.

Monster do fit as a drama with lots of emotion and mystery. Its my favourite series ever btw.

Berserk Is my all time favorite manga. The release dates are irregular, but with the art in the newest ones is so detailed it makes sense it would take awhile. BTW anyone know if the movies are gonna leave the Golden Ark? (unlike the series)

And I like Elfen Lied manga better. I wish they just waited to make the Anime series until after the manga was done then they wouldn't have had to make up the last episode.

BTW Monster sounds closest to what you described to me, its my second favorite manga. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/manga.php?id=1511
They also made a 64 episode anime about it.
Its basically centered around tragedy's, they are seen through the whole series.

Chrono Crusade was the first sad manga that made me cry for the first time when reading manga. Any tragedy with happy end (sorta) fan should read this- it has laughs, solid story, likeable characters and of course, love

Tragedy manga normally have a main charater which gets killed or might be more, normally it wont be a happy ending either. maybe some dark plots

Well One Piece is the highest selling Manga in Japan, so you could try that

InuXBoku SS : I pretty much guessed that someone have recommended it. Also Sunday's Without God (the anime had me wtf for a moment)

Rainbow (George Abe, Masasumi Kakizaki)
Onani Master Kurosawa (Ise Katsura, Yokota Takuma)
Oyasumi Punpun (Inio Asano)

Have... "fun", I guess...

Boy's Abyss. Oh man, I don't even know what I read with that one. It's just a dark downward spiral and the hits don't stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Esan's profile.
Sorry, if ask but can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
zhandie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, could you re-upload this ?
[201030][Lose] 【DLsite限定特典付き】まいてつ 全部入り [v2.2 JPN/CHN]

The Mexashare links for parts 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 are dead.
The Rosafile link seems to be online, but for I can't download it.
Additionally, I can't download the file from KatFile or Rapidgator either.
jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?