[Hentai OVA] [3D-hentai] [にじいろばんび] えっちな彼女(夏)/ [nijiirobanbi] Oh, China she (in the summer) Ver1.03a

New Dragon

Elite Member
Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
[3D-hentai] [にじいろばんび] えっちな彼女(夏)/ [nijiirobanbi] Oh, China she (in the summer) Ver1.03a

Information:
DMM
Title: えっちな彼女(夏)/ Oh, China she (in the summer)
Brand: にじいろばんび / nijiirobanbi
Release Date: 2015/02/28
File size: 2.2GB

GET THIS TORRENT

Oh, China she (in the summer)

She was able to do it!
Pretty younger student
Let's enjoy naecchio with her who is naive in various ways.

This game is a heroine, a game to enjoy Dating with Azusa.
Can do the thing that it is Sex depending on love in various places?

Can reproduce after Play anytime in a flashback.

Please confirm whether you work by a trial version before the purchase normally.

えっちな彼女(夏)

彼女が出来た!
かわいい後輩
うぶな彼女と色々なえっちを楽しもう。

このゲームはヒロイン、あずさちゃんとデートを楽しむゲームです。
愛情しだいで色々なところでエッチなことができちゃうかも?

プレイ後は回想シーンでいつでも再生可能。

購入前に体験版で正常に動作するか確認して下さい。

Last edited:
Re: [3D-hentai] [にじいろばんび] えっちな彼女(夏)/ [nijiirobanbi] Oh, China she (in the summer)

Thanks!
Though I am stuck with only 3 ''positions'' animations, any walkthrough or 100% saved game?

Re: [3D-hentai] [にじいろばんび] えっちな彼女(夏)/ [nijiirobanbi] Oh, China she (in the summer)

Thanks!
Though I am stuck with only 3 ''positions'' animations, any walkthrough or 100% saved game?

Seconding that. A good game but man is it ever a "I have no idea what I am doing!" just like the other nijirobanbi games I have played until a walkthrough came into the picture.

I love this!! Thanks:)

Current version have a bug that didnt show the video on theme park.
The newest version 1.02a will have i fixed

There is now a Ver 1.0.3.a for the DMM D/L but you have to get it from DMM/R18

Reactions: New Dragon
i got an error, do you know it? Capture.PNG

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to get the little sister for sex. I know, with the precious 2 interactions you have with her at a time, you have to do some sort of combination of items to get her going, I think. I've already tried showing her a vibrator/dildo, but all that got me was a screen where she screams. I think, I don't know, but I think I have progressed a little with the little sister after doing that though because she stands outside of the door a little more when I go to visit and the big sister isn't there. What more can I do?

Figured it out. The little sister is like all women, just keep giving her stuff. For example, hand held games. I'm not 100 percent sure how I triggered the first sex scene with her (bathroom footjob), but I began by showing her the dildo, which made her scream. I then kept giving her a steady supply of lolipops, flowers, and those two little booklet things and the handheld game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!