[Hentai game] [231222] [bootUP!] ははむす外伝 水晶の女王フィーナ + Voice Drama + DLC x 4 [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
bgmaindb2c4139977fa487.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f1924cf7ee2bae76c2b77f72abf92fb3d45146ef&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:8888/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/h-game.1415081/
Direct Download Links said:
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ted-on-2020-11-30-about-tailon-version.24181/

PS 3: Um...If you ever consider buy Premium Account, you can use my Rapidgator Referral Link. I am really appreciated for your support~

Attachments

• [231222] [bootUP!] ははむす外伝 水晶の女王フィーナ + Voice Drama + DLC x 4.torrent
    103.8 KB · Views: 421
Finally an Eroge with a Dark-Skin/Dark Elf Male Protagonist. It's not often you get to play these fantasy VNs with a dark-skin male MC that's not a Demon Lord or one of the demonfolk(Elves are not demons) :grin:

I've been waiting a long time since the release date, and thank you for uploading all the DLC-inclusive versions like this!

Thank you for the upload. Man I hate it when these DLC are small separate game exes and you have to have a folder for each one.

Meh I don't like playing as an elf mc when the idea is to conquer elf as human lol but a Bootup game with elves girls will always be appealing to me. Hopefully a dark elves girls next game.

Just finished the game.

It's good that the MC is a Dark Elf and all, but my complaints is he lacks ambition.

Like I get he's not interested in joining the army to become a high-ranking officer nor is he interested in marrying into royalty or nobility, but it just feels a shame that he risked his life fighting all those battles in war but at the end all he get is to be with the girl of his choice without being able to get any titles, wealth, influence or power. After saving the country from the invaders after all his hard work using the Magic Bow and becoming "Errand Boy" so much for the heroines going back and forth from the forest to the capital, he deserves to marry the main heroine as royalty and become king, or just join the army as a general if he decides to marry Mariella instead. But because he lacks ambition, he's satisfied to just become fisherman/hunter living in the forest with family

Also, I wonder why the MC here has to fight war battles risking his life just to in the end get the girl of his choice?

I don't know about you guys, but if I'm risking my life fighting for an army when I'm not a part of a mercenary group but somewhat forced to do in due to circumstances, then the least I want is to be able to marry into royalty or nobility or get some titles, recognition or wealth after it's all over, right?

But the MC here doesn't want to get compensated or rewarded handsomely for his efforts, just being contented with settling down with a family like any commoner would....

C'mon, I'd rather read a story about an ambitious dark-skin/dark elf MC putting effort to become King of his own country or other country with a diverse population in a VN for once......

Being the Big Boss or Ruler matters for some people wanting to read stories about one's climb to fame and success.

I didn't play sequel, only original game (first part), so I can't say anything about this... But there also was problems in original game (like, why Orie doesn't have her own route that she deserves... intead of this we had forced harem, and I didn't like it at all).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910