• cv_RJ404856_img_main3c0b0abcf07fb766.jpg

• Succubus Guild

Title: サキュバスギルド
    Company: 華熱
    Release: 2022/08/23
    Language: Japanese / English / Chinese
    Censorship: CEN

• Info: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ404856.html

A rookie cumhunter in the Succubus Guild. She was born with the heart of a dragon, so her power is much greater than others of her kind. Though as a newbie, she's still got a lot to learn. As a succubus, by nature, she's also a pervert to her very core.

Controls
    Move: ←, →, ↑, ↓ OR W, S, A, D
    Seduction Attack: J
    Jump: H or K

Battle System
    Seduction Attacks: a basic skill known to all succubi. They work like a normal attack, but also charm enemies.

Sexcrest Skills: special skills that use up MP. Effects vary by crest. Equip different crests for different bosses and quests and find a way to play that suits you!

Fairies' Aid Magic: You can use fairy magic in some scenes after making a pact with the fairies.

Abnormal Status: Succubi can have children with any monster. Clarissa will be impregnated if she gets r*ped. There are different types of birthing that can be unlocked, as well!

Monsters: Goblins, those old isekai favorites, are here, along with lots of other fantasy staples like centaurs, orcs, zombies, myconids, parasites, Cerberuses, cyclopes, dragons, and more!

Rapidgator:

ESR-8224.rar (77.24 MB)
Katfile:

ESR-8224.rar - 77.2 MB
Mexashare:

ESR-8224.rar - 77.2 MB
Rosefile:

ESR-8224.rar

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Chipp12 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reup this one please?

[111128] [シャークエイトバイト] May I Mind~フェラ少女~

Not sure if this might help if there weren't any backups but I've found a working link here; not sure whether I'll be able to get it myself.
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
It seems that you're the first to put this out, Shine. Would you be willing to update this buggy game? Please?
破滅へのカウントダウン to ver22/04/11
PSXXY wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
您好 能不能上传对魔忍CD的ZZZ-00050和ZZZ-00051?谢谢