[English] [220320][BBQ大好き] Spirit Squeezing Devil's 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I'll Really End You~ [English][RJ37913

Esan

Elite Member
Contributor
Elite Member
Feb 14, 2015
  • cv_RJ379139_img_main7a5d2a4d5ffd41c9.jpg

• Spirit Squeezing Devil's 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I'll Really End You~

Title: Spirit Squeezing Devil's 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I'll Really End You~
    Company: BBQ大好き
    Release: 2022/03/20
    Language: English
    Censorship: CEN

• Info: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ379139.html

[Story] You're a hero who has made a contract with a cute succubus named Ria. You give her your cum, and she gives you her power. However, even as a "spirited" hero. you seem unable to handle her milking skills. At the same time, a hero named Bob also appears, ready to form a contract with your precious Ria. This awkward triangle can only be solved with a match! A match to see who can last through 5 days of hardcore edging. The winner of the match gets the right to make a contract with Ria! The loser… well, a cruel fate awaits them...

[Gameplay] A cum-control / NTR game that if the hero losses, the heroine will have sex with another man. However, if the hero does win, perhaps a true and pure love ending awaits him…?

[System] - Compare your stats with Bob and monitor Ria's feelings at any time.
    - Find lost diaries in the field that detail the extent of the heroine's infidelity.
    - Visit Ria to receive love potions, which give you Ria memory fragments. However, if she's been getting busy with Bob, you might want to think twice about drinking that potion...
    - Obtain special materials from bosses, which can be used to craft clothing for Ria. Clothing options have special H scenes (3 other than default).
    - ASMR cum-control audio file included

[Contents]
    21 base CG
    WAV format audio (48kHz / 24Bit)
    38 H scenes
    4 endings (with CG for each)

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25