[English] [220227][dieselmine-Int'l-] Schoolgirls Nanami & Marina- ~Sexual Part time Jobs~ [English][RJ377549]

Esan

Elite Member
Contributor
Elite Member
Feb 14, 2015
  • cv_RJ377549_img_main5f5fbb22413a2e06.jpg

• Schoolgirls Nanami & Marina- ~Sexual Part time Jobs~

Title: Schoolgirls Nanami & Marina- ~Sexual Part time Jobs~
    Company: dieselmine-Int'l-
    Release: 2022/02/27
    Language: English
    Censorship: CEN

• Info: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ377549.html

[Synopsis]

Play as Nanami and Marina, each with differing personalities, and earn money with them!
    Will their jobs be legal? Or dirty!? Work them to pay off their friend's debt!
    But will their jobs be full of sexual assault!?
    The fate that awaits the two (+1) is...one of prostitution!? Or something more!?
    An RPG where you make money by playing as both a pure, and a not-so-pure schoolgirl!

[Situations]

- While working a part-time job in a bookstore, Nanami gets molested by the manager
    - While working a part-time job at a clothing store, Marina is brought into the dressing room by a male customer!?
    - Marina is pushed to a give a titjob to a male customer
    - Deceived by a massage parlor's manager, Nanami is made to learn the intricacies of handjobs!?
    - During a photo session, Marina takes a role of a model but put in a sleep to be raped!?
    - Having a dirty private lesson with a manager in a fitness club!
    - Marina works at a girls' bar (hostess bar)
    - Nanami falls victim to molestation
    - While helping debug a VR game, Nanami meets a dirty fate both in-game and reality!
    - While doing a part-time job in a maid cafe, Nanami gives verbal abuse service to a masochist customer!?
    - A man begs on hands and knees for Marina to take his virginity
    - When the two try to rescue Mobuko from a cult, they get hypnotized, and...!?
    - Mobuko invites Nanami and Marina to an orgy!?

And much more...

[Synopsis]

A normal (yet busty) schoolgirl named Nanami, a gal named Marina and Mobuko, a subdued girl who somehow has a boyfriend, are all close friends.
    However, one day, Mobuko gets a huge amount of debt after being deceived by her boyfriend.
    In order to pull Mobuko back from the grip of hypnotic love for her boyfriend and repay her debt, Nanami and Marina start working part-time jobs...
    Will they get a sufficient amount of money, or descend into part-time jobs of the sexy kind!?

[Characters]

- Nanami Fujishiro
    "Don't worry! Leave it all to me!"

She's a gentle, calm girl that also happens to have the biggest breasts in the class.
    She has a good amount of secret fans. Often spends time with Marina and Mobuko, which makes it hard for her classmates to approach her (mostly just the guys).
    She believes herself to be normal, but perhaps due to her relationships, her classmates think of her as special.

- Marina Ono
    "You wanna fuck me? Hahaha! God, you're so desperate! But sorry, you're not my type, so it just ain't happening."

Her voluptuous figure (BWH: 95 / 57 / 85 cm) is close to that of a model, but she nonetheless leaves her shirt almost wide open, and wears a miniskirt so short anyone could see her underwear.
    Her stylish knee-socks that lend her a good amount of fashionability.
    She's the type of girl that doesn't mind giving the boys a peek or two, but she values her chastity very deeply.
    She has quite a large circle of friends, but she barely hangs out with the rest of them, preferring to spend time with Nanami and Mobuko.
    Her friends give her naughty looks, and while she doesn't mind them, she doesn't play along with their perversion either.
    Lately, she's being chased by a man that grovels and begs her to take his virginity.

- Mobuko
    "I am...yes, I'm a tragic heroine! I'll be sold to the highest buyer in order to repay my debt, and I will rule the night from there on!"

Born as a painfully normal girl. Fated to live just as much of a normal life. That's Mobuko, known as "Mobby" to her friends.
    She's a simple, clumsy girl that somehow managed to get two incredibly good-looking friends, and even a boyfriend that works at a host club.
    She was deceived by him and made to shoulder his debt, so she's currently having some money troubles.
    Drunk on the perceived drama of her otherwise ordinary life, she thinks she could do anything, even prostitution, if it was for his sake.
    She works together with her friends to pay off the debt, but only manages to unknowingly cause further trouble to them.
    She means no wrong, but that makes it worse.

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25