[Japanese] [211109][ぺぺろんちーの] ゴブリンの巣穴 I'll borne patch.2 憐憫アップグレードデータ Ver.21.11.11 [RJ336997]

Esan

Elite Member
Contributor
Elite Member
Feb 14, 2015
  • cv_RJ336997_img_mainc579833260bb389e.jpg

• Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne Patch 2: Mercy Upgrade

Title: ゴブリンの巣穴 I'll borne patch.2 憐憫アップグレードデータ
    Company: ぺぺろんちーの
    Release: 2021/11/09
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN

• Info: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ336997.html

[Story]
    What do you know about goblins?

They're mischievous, immoral little creatures, the lowest of the low when it comes to monsters. They're quite easily dealt with. They're often used as a means for adventurers to measure their strength. They're just goblins, after all.

This continent, too, is infested with the things.

However, it is also home to an abundance of life from every race. They've formed communities and generally live together in peace. Peace breeds softness, however, and nothing is softer than the body of a beautiful female adventurer...

"Hehehehehewehehehehe~"

Pillage, rape, and reproduce...

That's all that goblins think about, and this age of peace is the perfect time for them to strike. Nobody knew just how much influence the goblin threat would have on the continent, however...

Unbeknownst to most in the civilized world, goblins lurked at the gates.
    Why not peer into their world?

[Gameplay]
    1) Join the goblin horde! The burrow is divided into two sections: the raiders who assault Villages, and the Defenders who protect the nest.

2) Build your goblin army and begin the invasion! Attack different targets and acquire useful items! Defend against those pesky humans and protect your little green livelihood!

3) Goblins are weak, and some will definitely die. But it's okay! A goblin's greatest weapon is its drive to procreate. Capture women you've defeated and bring them back to the burrow, then make back those losses the only way a goblin can! If things go well, something very powerful may be born...

4) Feed the offspring to raise their stats. Strengthen the horde, expand all over the continent,. and capture new prey! As generations come and go, the goblins will grow stronger. Exactly how powerful they'll become is up to the choices you make...

There are three new heroines! Two humans, and one from a different species...
    No matter how hard they pray, the goblins won't release them...
    Their fates are in your hands...

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.