[Japanese] [210723][ORC SOFT TEAM GOBLIN] ムチムチデカパイマラ食いお狐様&お狸様と濃厚交尾しまくりハメパコ田舎暮らし。 ダウンロード版

Esan

Elite Member
Contributor
Elite Member
Feb 14, 2015
  • cv_RJ334378_img_mainaceffd8583adbf41.jpg

• Muchimuchi Dekapai Mara-gui Okitsune-sama & Otanuki-sama to Noukou Koubi Shimakuri Hame Pako Inaka Gurashi. - Download Edition

Title: ムチムチデカパイマラ食いお狐様&お狸様と濃厚交尾しまくりハメパコ田舎暮らし。 ダウンロード版
    Company: ORC SOFT TEAM GOBLIN
    Release: 2021/07/23
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN

• Info: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ334378.html

Lifestyle: Obese, depressed, and exhausted
    Employment: Wageslave
    Marital status: Recently divorced
    Realization: Hard work and self-control both suck

All of the above factors lead Kouta Urabe to leave his lucrative job at the company his ex-wife’s family owns. Once they learn about her affair, they offer Kouta not only a considerably hefty bonus for his many years of work, but also settlement money to make up for her shameless infidelity.

With his newfound fortunes in hand, Kouta pledges to begin his life anew. His deceased grandfather had owned a dilapidated, practically abandoned house out in the boonies, which Kouta sees as the perfect opportunity to fix the place up and settle down in the countryside.

Beside his new home is a small shrine. And while the house's upkeep has been neglected for some time, the shrine has been maintained remarkably well thanks to Kouta's parents. A miniature archway stands in front, flanked by two even smaller, moss-covered statues, representing goddesses of harvest. Kouta can't even remember a single time he's visited this shrine before, but from now on he'd be its caretaker.

"It's in pretty great shape considering how little my parents tended to it," Kouta muses to himself out loud, and to his surprise, someone responds.

"I take good care of it if I do say so myself."

Suddenly appearing before him is a woman with silver hair, bronze skin, short in stature, but plump in proportions, with fuzzy ears, a fluffy tail, and dressed--at least somewhat--like a shrine maiden.

This is how the two meet for the first time. Her name is Onatsu, a kitsune who's resided in the shrine beside Kouta's grandfather's house for generations. She shares this shrine with her tanuki companion, Otama.

So begins Kouta's new life with a kinky kitsune and tantalizing tanuki as his neighbors!

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.
deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?