[Hentai game] [210721] [エウシュリー] 天結いラビリンスマイスター + Append [H-Game] [Crack]

https://dropmefiles.com/EiYYU CE in archive, Value Type SET TO ARCGameEngine and after may search any value as usual. Attention, DO NOT set too high a value after you have found the right one - for each value (money, experience, HP, etc.) there are limits after which the game usually crashes (HP - 999, Exp 99, Sp and after - gray bar, etc.)

Question about the translator, Do you have any machine translation interface and skills by chance ...? The main thing is of interest, is there a capture skill in the game like in other games in this series and if so who has it? If it's not difficult, please poke it, I will be very grateful, thanks for earlier.

For anyone who skip most of the story, be careful not to miss the mission of capturing female monster since it's not show in the route map details. This is like optional system and not force or remind you to do it. But that's mean you won't able to unlock it even you clear the game.

The first monster girl is flame harpie in 4th map of 歯車の町デファル. And after capture her, you need to read where is the next target from クシェル (??? event) that appear in the town. It's won't show or repeat the details, so make sure to note where to go or you need to random finding them.

Remark : This system will not able to unlock anymore if you enter the last chapter.

https://dropmefiles.com/EiYYU CE in archive, Value Type SET TO ARCGameEngine and after may search any value as usual. Attention, DO NOT set too high a value after you have found the right one - for each value (money, experience, HP, etc.) there are limits after which the game usually crashes (HP - 999, Exp 99, Sp and after - gray bar, etc.)

Question about the translator, Do you have any machine translation interface and skills by chance ...? The main thing is of interest, is there a capture skill in the game like in other games in this series and if so who has it? If it's not difficult, please poke it, I will be very grateful, thanks for earlier.

Here is the pre-made CE most of anythings, JPese though :3

From: necocan-index.rick-addison.com/bbs/patio.cgi?read=642&ukey=0

There is but I forgot it... cuz never used it... :v U can use ur phone for image trans :3 not that many skills anw :))

Reactions: Spirit2006
For anyone who skip most of the story, be careful not to miss the mission of capturing female monster since it's not show in the route map details. This is like optional system and not force or remind you to do it. But that's mean you won't able to unlock it even you clear the game.

The first monster girl is flame harpie in 4th map of 歯車の町デファル. And after capture her, you need to read where is the next target from クシェル (??? event) that appear in the town. It's won't show or repeat the details, so make sure to note where to go or you need to random finding them.

Remark : This system will not able to unlock anymore if you enter the last chapter.

Look at the premade CE of someone, there are 5 monsters in total and 7 other characters (the 2 went alone w the yellow rabbit, and 5 more... but don't know how to get them yet :)) )

Reactions: Spirit2006
I really need Hetares Dungeon Append if have.....
Material are harder to get and cost a lot of money just to create and strengthen weapons

I really need Hetares Dungeon Append if have.....
Material are harder to get and cost a lot of money just to create and strengthen weapons

It does have... :? what chapter are u at now :?

I posted a CE up there btw

I'm change Link to Google drive, please say who may capture? or need any hero? So that there is no garbage on the forum, I will delete this message later, you can also edit your message so as not to cause inconvenience to the rest of our communication)) Thanks again for your help)

A big request - where is this F * ability (I tried to catch different ones, but only killed all the time) Immediately I apologize for the vocabulary - 3 NG +, I can't find ((

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TnE_p9K8n0kbd-3fHkDcU8pRUd2zmoa5?usp=sharing

Chage to Google Drive.

u meant u don't see those skill in attack menu :? Those u chose were passive skills.

Active skills simple is Red mark - which is the same element w weapon but higher atk, Blue mark (blue outline and white inside) is magic atk w character's element, Green mark is buff. U could easily know which is active skill skill by read at detail tab which show how much sp does it costs.

U can also equip character w element skills make by Kuna or buy at shop. Every character can equip up to 3 element atk (usually 1 physic which content long range atk, melee or buff, and another 2 element atk)

1.jpg

Look at the premade CE of someone, there are 5 monsters in total and 7 other characters (the 2 went alone w the yellow rabbit, and 5 more... but don't know how to get them yet :)) )
Actually there are 10 monsters to capture (I already got all until クシェル told me that the 10th one was last)
I have the concern now that these monsters have class rank up or not since they have too few skills but already unlock max status cap from the start

Actually there are 10 monsters to capture (I already got all until クシェル told me that the 10th one was last)
I have the concern now that these monsters have class rank up or not since they have too few skills but already unlock max status cap from the start

they won't rank up nor having more skills. They just serve as support characters for union choice.

I just have a huge request for you. Please, explain what skill is responsible for this and who has it ... I'll just be very grateful). I can also share a mistake in the game (3 times in a row to walk or attack), If a pair (ligament) both have the ability to double move - move or attack first, then change to the second character, walk or attack, and after that we can walk or attack with the same a couple of the third time (it looks like a bug, since it does not count the total double move, but the double move of one character, ignoring the fact that he is in a pair)

I just have a huge request for you. Please, explain what skill is responsible for this and who has it ... I'll just be very grateful). I can also share a mistake in the game (3 times in a row to walk or attack), If a pair (ligament) both have the ability to double move - move or attack first, then change to the second character, walk or attack, and after that we can walk or attack with the same a couple of the third time (it looks like a bug, since it does not count the total double move, but the double move of one character, ignoring the fact that he is in a pair)

all characters beside those monster girls will have double move skill at lv50. Check the available of the skill if it works as support skill or not (when u equip skill, u can see the panal write that main o/x support o/x). U wonder why sometime it worked or not? cuz there is a lower lv skill w the same effect which active by chance. Also, u could use google image translate on ur phone to translate those skills.

I'm in chapter 2 now. Do I need to have my character die first to unlock?

Anyone have this problem, when i use textractor with this game, if i go to settings like adv or volume it crashes, also when i repair the items it also crashes. But it works perfectly fine without textractor.

I have a solution for all of us with older OS (Win 7 or older). My machine has enough "oomph" to launch this game, unfortunately, my system is too old :-(... After several hours of trying out literally everything, I found a way to launch it.

1. Download Virtual Box ... (most computer savvy know what to do next :-P)
2. Download Windows 10 installer from Microsoft site (A "trial" version is free, you don't need to buy it, but you won't be able to "personalize" the looks of it)
3. Put up a VM in Virtual Box with Windows 10 OS (Using VM just not to put a second system on my machine - you can just install Win 10 on your PC if you want to)
4. Download the Amayui 2 and install it on VM.
5. Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.