Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
main0229adf1eec65dad31.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c2ed8ec0a40b7efd6c28cd84d034aa4569e8baa9&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:8888/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-1063313/
Direct Download Links said:
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...If you ever consider buy Premium Account, you can use my Rapidgator Referral Link or Uploaded Referral Link. I am really appreciated for your support~

Um...Many thank to shaokaku for bought and sharing this game~ ^_^

Hm...Being Download Version it mean this game will need Crack. If you impatient, buy or Crack it yourself. It is nonsense to post "Crack, crack" every where. Crack will be made or shared, all you need is waiting. I will update thread when it release. If you can not wait for Crack, then wait for Tailon Version. For your information, he posted Package Version but it is missing parts. Yeah, it is waiting time 2.0~

Attachments

• [210326] [WAFFLE] 俺を欲しがる妻と義母.torrent
    72.6 KB · Views: 960
Is there a reason that no one ever posts the DLC patch for these games? Ore o Hoshigaru Futari no Haha and Haha Sannin to Ana Asobi have DLCs but I can't find them anywhere? I think this game also has a dlc patch.

Is there a reason that no one ever posts the DLC patch for these games? Ore o Hoshigaru Futari no Haha and Haha Sannin to Ana Asobi have DLCs but I can't find them anywhere? I think this game also has a dlc patch.

I'd like to have the DLCs for these titles too, but it seems you need the legit game, register an account for it online, then authenticate that so you can download the DLC to get it. I haven't seen anybody who has succeeded in cracking them so that would probably be the reason why. I do wish somebody succeeds and shares it though...

H-code is not needed for the trial version if you hook it with Textractor, and it's highly likely that the full version doesn't need it either. Use Textractor or, if you absolutely must use another text hooker, take the H-code from Textractor to there.
This is Textractor's built-in H-code for the trial version: /HB8*4:1E8@100458:tmgb.exe just in case it works with the full version too (it probably doesn't, but I don't care about this game enough to download it)

I remember a compilation of dozens of DLCs for every Waffle game, but it was very rough and glitchy to add them to the novel and some DLCs were missing. I think that everything weighted 13GB. Each link leads to the next:

warosu.org
>>>
uploader commenting on warosu.org
>>>
link

Alternate path:
anime-sharing.com

Last edited:
I remember a compilation of dozens of DLCs for every Waffle game, but it was very rough and glitchy to add them to the novel and some DLCs were missing. I think that everything weighted 13GB. Each link leads to the next:

warosu.org
>>>
uploader commenting on warosu.org
>>>
link

Alternate path:
anime-sharing.com

Thanks for the links, it has the Sannin Haha DLC. Unfortunately there aren't any links for this new Gibo game or the first Haha game as far as I can tell.

Also if anyone else missed it, the first game got a new version with some animated scenes. Not sure about the DLC for that either.

DLC inside the mediafire zip file:
Yabai! -Fukushuu Yami Site- - Bonus Story (Sofmap)
Yuganda Ren'ai Moyou - Bonus Scene (Sofmap)
Kyonyuu Fantasy 2 if - Osanaki Hi no Shamsiel to no Hibi
Kyonyuu Fantasy 2 - Zebia & Lorelia Bonus Story (Sofmap).7z
Kyonyuu Fantasy 2 if - Lorelia, Messelia & Sobrin Ultra Breast Expansion Scenario.7z
Kyonyuu Fantasy 2 if - Shaharu & Nadine Bonus Scenario.7z
Kyonyuu Fantasy 2 if - System Voice Patch.7z
Kyonyuu Fantasy 3 - Ajura After Episode.7z
Kyonyuu Fantasy 3 - Paia & Zoe After Episode.7z
Kyonyuu Fantasy 3 - Questionnaire Bonus.7z
Kyonyuu Fantasy Gaiden - Bias Glasses.7z
Kyonyuu Fantasy Gaiden 2 - Emeralia Side Story.7z
Kyonyuu Fantasy Gaiden 2 - Pregnancy Harem End Scenario.7z
Mankitsu Happening - School Swimsuit Side Story.7z
Yabai! -Fukushuu Yami Site- - Questionnaire Bonus Scene.7z
Yuganda Ren'ai Moyou - Questionnaire Bonus Scene.7z
Zen'aku - Hara Noriko to no Kaikou.7z

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.