[Japanese] (2009) [Multi hosting] 痴漢サークル 1 + 2 + 3

im using ""_CHIKAN2" /"_CHIKAN3" files that you mentioned but it still giving me error and not starting the game. the first game works fine but 2 and 3rd doesn't.

im using ""_CHIKAN2" /"_CHIKAN3" files that you mentioned but it still giving me error and not starting the game. the first game works fine but 2 and 3rd doesn't.
did you move both the "_CHIKAN2" and the hidden exe in the same folder to the game folder? the same for the "_CHIKAN3" and the hidden one to the corresponding game folder

After you unzip the game, go ahead and install it. After its done. Got to the folder with the "_CHIKAN" file in it. Put the folder in an archive. Now access the archive. From that venue, you'll see both the "_CHIKAN" file and second, hidden executable. Now extract them both directly to your install folder. Not click the "_CHIKAN" file. Game starts.

I can't figure out how to unhide the file, but you can control it as long as you have it an archive.

I'm really pissed off because I accidentally extracted it to my desktop. Now I got a 17 MB hidden file floating around. Sucks.

ok i see the hidden file but only when they are in .rar file. when i extract them, they just dissappear. i mean its not even under the hidden option anymore. can any one upload those hidden file here? im running window 7 if that makes any difference with those hidden files. btw my folder option is set to -show hidden file- yet i still don't see the file but when i archive the folder than i manage to see them. and i followed the previous method but i cant extract them in the installed game folder, it denies the access.

oh to answer the other question, i was able to play the first game is when i installed it, i cope the patch file "tikan1" from the folder to the installed game folder and was able to open the game with it.

Last edited:
You don't need to be able to see them to run the games. After you install them, directly move the hidden files from the rar archive to the install folders and then click on the "_CHIKAN" file. It will start.

yeah thats exactly what i was trying to do but i couldn't move the hidden file since i couldn't target it or highlight it. but i did the reverse, instead of moving the hidden file, lol i moved the entire game into that folder where the hidden file was in and was manage to play the game.

Messy solution....But whatever works I suppose.

It's odd that you can't see the file in the rar venue though.

Can you re-up part 2 at rapidgator too? Thanks [MENTION=2954]Chivien999[/MENTION];

somehow the game screen open but dissapear right away, when i start with _CHIKAN2.EXE....
IS IT WINDOW ISSU OR GAME?

OR DO I NEED TO USE THE HIDDEN "CHIKAN2.EXE" TO START THE GAME?
1st game easy to unhid the hidden file, but 2nd and 3rd game impossible to unhid the file...
-

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25