[Japanese] [2009][Chain-Reaction] Miko Dashi(巫女だし) [Soundtrack OP + Windows 10 + Save] [Crack]

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Miko Dashi(巫女だし)

Info:​

Official Website:
VNDB: https://vndb.org/v2589

Japanese Title: 巫女だし
Romanji: Miko Dashi
Release Date: 2009/08/16
Developer: Chain-Reaction
Size: 2.1 GB

Summary:
The main character is just a normal high school student who spends his days with his beautiful childhood friend, Hinohara Hina. However, one day, while awaiting for summer vacation to come, his life changes when the new transfer student, young-looking but beautiful girl Unazuki Sakuya, claims him to be hers. It's soon revealed that she did so because she needs him to be her partner for a ritual where she needs to have his sperm. However, after being interrupted by his childhood friend, the two start fighting for the main character's affections, and his erotic life kicks into action.

Included:
Game
Soundtrack OP
Windows 10
Save
Nocd

additional files: Miko_Dashi.rar

works on windows 10​

Link Here:​

Preview:

Last edited:
Hey, I was wondering if you still had the game and if so if it was possible for you to upload the W10 and nocd patches in a separate link. The thing is that I DL'd the game from a different place some time ago and now that I try to start it I find out that I can't do it and that I need those patches...

Hey, I was wondering if you still had the game and if so if it was possible for you to upload the W10 and nocd patches in a separate link. The thing is that I DL'd the game from a different place some time ago and now that I try to start it I find out that I can't do it and that I need those patches...

done.

• Love
Reactions: Kanyuu

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anupama Written Updates Read Written Episodes updates of the most famous Serial Anupama. Star Plus TV Hindi Serial Anupama latest episodes Written Updates are available on Celebrity Tadka. New episodes of Anupama air every day by the celebrity tadka Team.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg