[Japanese] [2009][Chain-Reaction] Miko Dashi(巫女だし) [Soundtrack OP + Windows 10 + Save] [Crack]

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Miko Dashi(巫女だし)

Info:​

Official Website:
VNDB: https://vndb.org/v2589

Japanese Title: 巫女だし
Romanji: Miko Dashi
Release Date: 2009/08/16
Developer: Chain-Reaction
Size: 2.1 GB

Summary:
The main character is just a normal high school student who spends his days with his beautiful childhood friend, Hinohara Hina. However, one day, while awaiting for summer vacation to come, his life changes when the new transfer student, young-looking but beautiful girl Unazuki Sakuya, claims him to be hers. It's soon revealed that she did so because she needs him to be her partner for a ritual where she needs to have his sperm. However, after being interrupted by his childhood friend, the two start fighting for the main character's affections, and his erotic life kicks into action.

Included:
Game
Soundtrack OP
Windows 10
Save
Nocd

additional files: Miko_Dashi.rar

works on windows 10​

Link Here:​

Preview:

Last edited:
Hey, I was wondering if you still had the game and if so if it was possible for you to upload the W10 and nocd patches in a separate link. The thing is that I DL'd the game from a different place some time ago and now that I try to start it I find out that I can't do it and that I need those patches...

Hey, I was wondering if you still had the game and if so if it was possible for you to upload the W10 and nocd patches in a separate link. The thing is that I DL'd the game from a different place some time ago and now that I try to start it I find out that I can't do it and that I need those patches...

done.

• Love
Reactions: Kanyuu

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls