• BXrQ3bZH_o.jpg

• Megasuki! ~Kanojo to Boku no Megane Jijou~ Sakura Ayumu Hen

Title: メガスキ! 〜彼女と僕の眼鏡事情〜 咲良歩編
    Company: GLASSES
    Release: 2020/05/29
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN
  • Info: https://dlsoft.dmm.co.jp/detail/next_0290/

Ayumu Sakura and Hiro Oikawa are classmates and childhood friends. Ayumu's always had feelings for Hiro, but she's never had the courage to tell him. Hiro's always thought Ayumu was cute, but he thinks of her more like a little sister. When they were young, they were always together, but these days their friendship has settled at a casual distance.

Ayumu notices that her vision has been getting worse lately, so one day she asks Hiro to come with her to the optician's. Hiro picks out a pair of frames for Ayumu to try, and she excitedly puts them on. But when Hiro turns around to see how she looks, an electric shock runs through his body.

She looks adorable!

Hiro immediately falls head over heels for the spectacled Ayumu and asks her to go out with him right on the spot. Ayumu is left completely stunned, but she accepts.

Now the freewheeling Hiro is dating Ayumu, who has no romantic experience whatsoever and freaks out over everything. As the awkward couple make up for the time they drifted apart, their relationship grows deeper than ever before.

Rapidgator:

ESG-007833.rar (894.72 MB)
Katfile:

ESG-007833.rar - 894.7 MB
Fikper:

ESG-007833.rar
Mexashare:

ESG-007833.rar - 894.7 MB

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg