Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=101261
VNDB: https://vndb.org/v1297

Japanese Title: L’Heure Bleue~ルール・ブルー~
Romanji: L'Heure Bleue
Release Date: 2005/01/28
Developer: F&C HARDCOVER
Size: 546.1 MB

Summary:
Main character appears before sisters with wounds on his back and head that result in memory loss.
He is received warmly in the mansion, and life goes on normally. That is, until the day when dreadful memories start to recover...

Included:
Game
Nocd

works on windows 10​

Link Here:​

fikper:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

drop:

Preview:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3Seven
Check.exe and utility.exe cure files.

'cure files'?Sorry, I don't quite understand... Do you mean that I need to "repair" these two files because they are damaged? If I fix them, can I run without DVD? In addition, how to use these two files? Because I'm worried about whether my use method is wrong

'cure files'?Sorry, I don't quite understand... Do you mean that I need to "repair" these two files because they are damaged? If I fix them, can I run without DVD? In addition, how to use these two files? Because I'm worried about whether my use method is wrong

These 2 files are cures for greed. I.e. NO DVD patch (works on windows 10 japanese (tested on my operating system))

And why do they lie specifically in a separate folder called crk (crack)...

/
These 2 files are cures for greed. I.e. NO DVD patch (works on windows 10 japanese (tested on my operating system))

And why do they lie specifically in a separate folder called crk (crack)...

I know which two files you are talking about, but I still cannot open the game when I remove the DVD; Click Check.exe and there is no response. I have already started Utility.exe in the crk folder, that's why I ask you if I have made a mistake in using the file―― Is "cures for greed" a game term?

/

I know which two files you are talking about, but I still cannot open the game when I remove the DVD; Click Check.exe and there is no response. I have already started Utility.exe in the crk folder, that's why I ask you if I have made a mistake in using the file―― Is "cures for greed" a game term?

If you can't do something as simple as replace files. Ask your programmer or system administrator to do it for you. I don't see the point in telling you anything.
The term "cures for greed" is over 20 years old.

If you can't do something as simple as replace files. Ask your programmer or system administrator to do it for you. I don't see the point in telling you anything.
The term "cures for greed" is over 20 years old.

I'm sorry to bother you... but before I asked you, I found that the installed game root directory has a file with the same name as Utility.exe in the Crk folder. I replaced the file in the game root directory with Utility.EXE in the Crk folder, and found it useless, so I asked
"cures for greed"In my opinion, it means "cure greedy guy"...I hope that not understanding this word will not affect our communication

I'm sorry to bother you... but before I asked you, I found that the installed game root directory has a file with the same name as Utility.exe in the Crk folder. I replaced the file in the game root directory with Utility.EXE in the Crk folder, and found it useless, so I asked
"cures for greed"In my opinion, it means "cure greedy guy"...I hope that not understanding this word will not affect our communication

On windows 10 Japanese version everything works.
If you have a different operating system (not Japanese) I can't solve your problem.

If you have windows 8 or 11 already ask microsoft (because they are the most buggy operating systems)

the "cure for greed" the term came from the fact that publishers from all over the world still can't get enough money (they are always short of it).

On windows 10 Japanese version everything works.
If you have a different operating system (not Japanese) I can't solve your problem.

If you have windows 8 or 11 already ask microsoft (because they are the most buggy operating systems)

the "cure for greed" the term came from the fact that publishers from all over the world still can't get enough money (they are always short of it).

Thank you for your reply. My system is indeed windows11 (although it has been converted from "the current language used in non-unicode programs" to Japanese version when installing the game). That is to say, in your opinion, it is no problem for me to "put Check.EXE and utility.EXE in the Crk folder into the root directory of the game after installing the game", right? (At least I don't have to worry about whether I made a mistake or not)

Thank you for your reply. My system is indeed windows11 (although it has been converted from "the current language used in non-unicode programs" to Japanese version when installing the game). That is to say, in your opinion, it is no problem for me to "put Check.EXE and utility.EXE in the Crk folder into the root directory of the game after installing the game", right? (At least I don't have to worry about whether I made a mistake or not)

On windows 11 was not checked because VN (on Windows 10, XP SP 3, on 2 variants of windows 98) are checked for work.
On tens of versions of operating systems to check the work is extremely time-consuming (and who will pay for it)?

If replacing the files did not help (then you have no luck with your operating system).
+ Even the developers themselves VN everywhere write, on windows 11 work with 100% probability can not guarantee because it is very unpredictable behavior of software products on it.

Only the new engines which prescribed support for windows 11 = there is a 90% guarantee that everything will work.

View attachment 30305 ←image
Excuse me, I accidentally encountered this situation while opening the game today. I'm not sure if this is a unique issue with WINDOWS11, so I'm asking if it has a local storage location on the computer (because every time the disk is removed, there is no need to reinstall the game)

"インフォメーション
使用期限が過ぎました。
解除するにはアンサーコードが必要です。 シリアルコードをユーザーサポートまで送って下さい"

View attachment 30305 ←image
Excuse me, I accidentally encountered this situation while opening the game today. I'm not sure if this is a unique issue with WINDOWS11, so I'm asking if it has a local storage location on the computer (because every time the disk is removed, there is no need to reinstall the game)

"インフォメーション
使用期限が過ぎました。
解除するにはアンサーコードが必要です。 シリアルコードをユーザーサポートまで送って下さい"

Ask Microsoft why VN doesn't work on Windows 11. Officially, VN publisher support ended with Windows XP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25