• UuLh8nTS_o.jpg

• Megasuki! ~Kanojo to Boku no Megane Jijou~ Hoshino Yuuki Hen

Title: メガスキ! 〜彼女と僕の眼鏡事情〜 星野優羽姫編
    Company: GLASSES
    Release: 2020/04/24
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN
  • Info: https://dlsoft.dmm.co.jp/detail/next_0288/

Yuuki Hoshino is a famous model and the most popular girl in school. Yuuma Hirose, on the other hand, is a boy who doesn't stand out at all. Although he has something of an interest in Yuuki, he feels that they live in completely different worlds.

One fateful lunchtime, Yuuma ends up lending this school celebrity his glasses. And over the course of several interactions, Yuuma finds himself falling for the flirtatious Yuuki's ditzy charms. Yuuki shows no hesitation in getting intimate with Yuuma, either. But although Yuuma is happier than ever, his consciousness of the gap between their social statuses makes him afraid to fall for her.

Is she teasing him? Is this an elaborate prank? How does Yuuki truly feel? And what's the true nature of their relationship?

Rapidgator:

ESG-007803.rar (469.34 MB)
Katfile:

ESG-007803.rar - 469.3 MB
Fikper:

ESG-007803.rar
Mexashare:

ESG-007803.rar - 469.3 MB

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.