[Japanese] [200327][HULOTTE] 俺の姿が、透明に!? 不可視の薬と数奇な運命 初回版 DL版

Esan

Elite Member
Contributor
Elite Member
Feb 14, 2015
  • Ijx6jY6W_o.jpg

• Ore no Sugata ga, Toumei ni!? Invisible to Suuki na Unmei - First Press Edition

Title: 俺の姿が、透明に!? 不可視の薬と数奇な運命 初回版 DL版
    Company: HULOTTE
    Release: 2020/03/27
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN
  • Info: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1090968

"Directions: Take the proper dosage to become invisible!"

The protagonist, Matsuyuki Haruki, was watching a stream of a popular virtual net idol when suddenly a raffle was held for all the viewers. What was to be the reward?

"I will gift the winner with the right of having a~nything they want come true!"

Having nothing to lose, Haruki entered the raffle and, against all odds, won!

“I’ll be coming over right now. Looking forward to meeting you!♪”

At that moment his doorbell rang and it was the virtual net idol Kuzunoha Chitose herself waiting at his front door. She handed Haruki some mysterious pills.

"Um, what are these...?"

“I shall explain! They’re pills that will make you invisible! Yay! Let me know how it goes~!”

She left with a smile just as quickly as she had arrived, leaving him at a loss for words. Even though he had his doubts, he tried it out immediately and was shocked to find that he could no longer see himself in a mirror!

Next he snuck in and spied on his cousin Ame taking a bath. She had been rather distant to him lately, but while he was freely admiring her amazingly sexy and well-developed body...

"I love you, Nii-san."

Hearing her confession, he unthinkingly reached out and touched her!
    When he did so, the invisibility effect wore off!

While both flirting with her and being scolded by her, they together check the directions on the drugs...

-Effects: Bodily invisibility
    -Dosage: Max of one capsule per day
    -Caution: In the event that you touch another person's body, the effects will immediately end

Haruki, who was a constant thrill-seeker, couldn't contain his excitement at what he knew would be the thrill of a lifetime. Ame, however, was going to fight tooth and nail to turn him back into a respectable human being.

So begins his adventures of getting chewed out by cousin and fellow classmates, while having a roaring good time.

This is the heart-warming story of a supernatural youth. (Or is it?)

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25