Getchu: https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1462
VNDB: https://vndb.org/v5140

Japanese Title: 追憶
Romanji: Tsuioku
Release Date: 2000/07/28
Developer: Purple
Size: 0.9 GB

Summary:
Main character is an Onmyouji in training who gets to live at a Shinto priest family together with three beautiful shrine maidens. But as memories of his previous life gradually wake up, he starts to treat the priest family members differently... with jealousy, affection, hatred.

Included:
Game

works on windows 10​

Link Here:​

Preview:

Last edited:
How to open the game? I tried with Japanese locale, and all I get is an error. I'm using Windows 11. Is there an installation guide or something?

Ok, I think it works fine now. But there is no audio. What's up with that. There's a file called IMAADP32.ACM inside the "patch problems audio", but what do I do with it?

I get this message before opening the game.
1699108800126.png

Ok, I think it works fine now. But there is no audio. What's up with that. There's a file called IMAADP32.ACM inside the "patch problems audio", but what do I do with it?
It was tested with a file from WINXP_Vista_Seven folder. You need to move the file to the root of VN and the sound appeared on Windows 10 (I don't know if it will work on Windows 11).

I get this message before opening the game. View attachment 34631

You think to play Japanese VN and do not think to be able to read Japanese.
The system swears that there is no sound driver (its variants and lie in the patch problems audio folder. So that users don't have to search all over the Internet for the necessary drivers).

Yes, I moved the imaadp23.acm file from the WINXP_Vista_Seven folder to the game's folder. Still, no sound.
1699109006582.png

You think to play Japanese VN and do not think to be able to read Japanese.
The system swears that there is no sound driver (its variants and lie in the patch problems audio folder. So that users don't have to search all over the Internet for the necessary drivers).
I know what it says, you don't need to be mean. I'm just not very tech-savy to solve this problem on my own.

Also, I'm only paying it because I want to get a recording of the ending song.

Yes, I moved the imaadp23.acm file from the WINXP_Vista_Seven folder to the game's folder. Still, no sound.View attachment 34632
So it turns out that Windows 11 needs its own audio driver and you'll have to look for it.
I can't help here, I'm not going to upgrade to windows 11 (everything works fine on windows 10).

It works now. You have to right click on the title screen to open the game's settings. The game's audio is muted by default. And I'm used to open VNs' settings on the title screen.

It works now. You have to right click on the title screen to open the game's settings. The game's audio is muted by default. And I'm used to open VNs' settings on the title screen.
The good news is that the audio driver does not need to be replaced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls