Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
top_illust_sale19bcfba811454117.png

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:47F6A0766679F247EE581B670808E51043A11D22&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:8888/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-893564/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcellynemu.blogspot.com ( New blog )

Attachments

• [191129] [アトリエかぐや BARE&BUNNY] ままごと ~ままとないしょのえっ.torrent
    18.3 KB · Views: 904
This is it for me. The mother load, meta and literal speaking. Tied for #1. I am so happy for the meteoric rise in popularity for A-Kaguya spearheaded by the B&B releases. Please keep Choco-Chip sensei happy! It's thanks to her that this games are so well drawn. Well that and her particular fetishes and tastes.

Which by the way make rise to this game. We had nee-chans galore in this brand but finally we have dipped our toes into uncharted territory that slowly was built upon since LoveHolic, elaborated in Nee-chan no susume and arrived here. Now I ask a question to the people of culture in this community? What is higher culture? I call it the degenerate's dilemma. This games asks a question for generations to come. What is good civilization? Doing the naughty with your neighbor's daughter, Porking your little sister, do the icha icha rabu rabu with your divorcee mom or Cucking your neighbour's wife (consensual of course)? For me since I am not so big on NTR and cheating, I have a preference. But to others, well they might find that familiar bonds are an even a higher hurdle. For an individual that sticks to norms there is but one answer...but to the ones with culture. It is a true dilemma indeed which is the right choice.

Happy Cyber Monday everyone,

Save

Walkthrough

there is a patch in the site, named "mamagoto_patch02", is it necessary ? after installation my game is not working anymore !

aun no me habre el juego, espero nos ayuden con algo. tengo todo en reguion japones y solo dices que dejo de funcionar, pero porque

if all 3 languages, time and nonunicode to japanese doesn't work, then try updating you divx or reinstall the game and see if it helps.

there is a patch in the site, named "mamagoto_patch02", is it necessary ? after installation my game is not working anymore !

i didn't update the game and it worked fine for me, did 100% without any issue.

does anyone know why when I get to option 8 on the walktrough on the kyoko route instead of leaving the kyoko option, the mom appears i have already tripped three times from the beginning to see if I have chosen a wrong option, I think the walkthrough Is he wrong, someone who can help me how to pass?

Captura de pantalla (60)_LI.jpg

edit: forget it I could pass that part

Last edited:
does anyone know why when I get to option 8 on the walktrough on the kyoko route instead of leaving the kyoko option, the mom appears i have already tripped three times from the beginning to see if I have chosen a wrong option, I think the walkthrough Is he wrong, someone who can help me how to pass?

View attachment 23534

walkthrough seem like it skips 2 options. the option you seeing is the one you gonna comeback on the next day, pick the other area where you see kyoko. when you choose her, you will get another option during dialog. from that, pick the second option. from here you can continue the walkthrough.

This is it for me. The mother load, meta and literal speaking. Tied for #1. I am so happy for the meteoric rise in popularity for A-Kaguya spearheaded by the B&B releases. Please keep Choco-Chip sensei happy! It's thanks to her that this games are so well drawn. Well that and her particular fetishes and tastes.

I'd love to keep Choco happy and I do so by buying just about all her merch, but the 2nd Milk Factory game set the bar at such a height that it points out the things which are sorely lacking in a B&B game: Animations and improved sound effects. If they don't improve this with the extra income generated from the apparent meteoric rise in popularity then this entire brand will become stale which is kind of the case already. For all the ambition and major improvements that Squeez / Milk Factory put on display (aka reasons to support them with $$$), AK is pretty much the polar opposite with nice base quality but "copypasting" sound effects and animations, if any. I don't think this improvement will happen due to Otaku culture in JP, so the ambition has to come from the devs themselves which is likely not going to change at AK so long as they hit their $ goals for each game release.

Milk Factory has already passed AK (by a mile), I could see ANIM passing AK as well if they keep up the improvements, and I think that North Box (new brand) will be one to watch as well with their first game coming up end of Feb 2020. All with lower budgets than AK, lol. Personally I'd love it if either Ole-M makes a comeback or EvoL gets huge funds to improve their games with (same CG artist), but that's probably wishful thinking.

hola de nuevo, tengo la region en japones, soy de mexico, pero solo la region, el restos esta en español,
1. extraje el rar
2. monte los iso
3. le di en iniciar instalacion
4. termino
5 abrir el start.exe
y sale que el programa dejo de funcionar. a ver cuando subes el CG, porque esta madre no me agarra

hola de nuevo, tengo la region en japones, soy de mexico, pero solo la region, el restos esta en español,
1. extraje el rar
2. monte los iso
4. termino
5 abrir el start.exe
y sale que el programa dejo de funcionar. a ver cuando subes el CG, porque esta madre no me agarra

necesitas o poner todo en japones o usar el locale emulator para poder correr el juego

https://pooi.moe/Locale-Emulator/

en el link que puse esta el programa y tambien binen las instrucciones de como usarlo, ojala y te sirva.

PD: te recomiendo que escribas mejor en ingles ya que las reglas de aqui lo determinan por cierto tambien soy de mexico, saludos.

1. extraje el rar
2. monte los iso
4. termino
5 abrir el start.exe

necesitas o poner todo en japones o usar el locale emulator para poder correr el juego

https://pooi.moe/Locale-Emulator/

en el link que puse esta el programa y tambien binen las instrucciones de como usarlo, ojala y te sirva.

PD: te recomiendo que escribas mejor en ingles ya que las reglas de aqui lo determinan por cierto tambien soy de mexico, saludos.

Yes. I didn't give infraction points right away because we didn't have our rules translated to Spanish. Still, we request that you only use foreign language in forums that allow their usage (for example, Japanese in Japanese section). Using foreign languages in a non-serious context like spams or casual greetings is OK, but even so please do it in moderation.

Thanks kakashiax for the explanation.

I'm curious if this game have scene animation? or you need to activate in option menu?
Have see a high quality artwork in this game picture.

I'm curious if this game have scene animation? or you need to activate in option menu?
Have see a high quality artwork in this game picture.

There is no animated Scene in this game.

There is no animated Scene in this game.

Thanks for reply but I did just notice now (I'm still playing).
Shame because the story it's really good and comic, but for game who get release in 2019 still don't have animation it's a big down for me.
I would have preferred if they postpone the release just to make animation for this game it's really deserved.

Many visual novels are not animated even now. It's not an industry "standard" or a requirement for these products but a bonus or unique feature depending on the studio you're buying from. Also, art as good as Choco-Chip Sensei's is really hard to animate for such a studio that's just one off many partitions of a whole regular studio. Not to mention Choco-Chip Sensei doesn't really produce animated stuff unlike Derauea Sensei.

If you want animated stuff Atelier Kaguya Bare&Bunny is not the studio you're looking for but Atelier Kaguya Honky Tonk Pumpkin which produces their animated stuff.

Also, you could have looked at the product site page beforehand as they also show such features so you know before you even download. I'm pretty sure you knew that already though.

You don't need animation for the godly scenes by the main artist. They only need to give them a bit of motion with multiple cg pics for the scenes, something some eroges really lack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
[Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!