[Hentai game] [191129] [アストロノーツ・シリウス] カオスドミナス [H-Game]

About the monster rape, does it require me to lose against certain bosses?

Also, there is a choice to kill or spare the Zenohemia. What impact does it do?

Does this method about XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher work on other unity engine games?

After clearing the story, will there be extra maps or stories after clearing all character stories? I am still doing character stories post-game but i noticed few "???" pages in the gallery with missing scenes

After clearing the story, will there be extra maps or stories after clearing all character stories? I am still doing character stories post-game but i noticed few "???" pages in the gallery with missing scenes

Abandoned city unlocks robo girl not too sure though as there is a really tough dragon boss, ?? is 3P, ??? is monster rape

Reactions: midori
Patch is out on official website. Fixes a few typos, game crashes and dungeons now display the full range of enemy elements instead of just the most dominant.

Compared to their previous works, this one has far fewer game-breaking bugs. Crowdsourcing beta playtesters was a smart move in hindsight.

People who complain this is hard/grindy are illiterate and too proud/ignorant to try running the game with a machine translator. It's really easy compared to GuildMaster, equip the correct skills and equipment and then go to town with skills against the limited number of enemies on each map. Grinding isn't at all necessary, finish each stage by killing all available enemies and run the free stages once to collect the chests on offer. After that, it's a simple matter of configuring the party to exploit the elemental attributes of field enemies.

Only one boss in the game midway through will give trouble if players don't have the right skill configuration in place, and that's easily settled once the enemy is analysed. Story-wise, it's got a stronger hook than GuildMaster. Four Witches down and I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays out.

The last boss and rematch aren't a problem once her bag of tricks is exposed. Unless party members are seriously underlevelled, simply clearing the stages at least once (free exploration stages included) gives enough XP for the right party to take out the second form.

Do you have any advice for Xenohemia after she transforms with the two angel daggers?
I've had no issues up till this point but she always one shots my entire party at full health (with defensive buff on) with her burst attack.

My party comprises: Gill, Norn, Carla, Mirabel and Tomoe, all at 86 (except Norn since she leaves party for a time).
My battle strategy is: activate self buff Gill, Norn defensive party buff, Mirabel activates elemental resistance, and Tomoe actives self buff, then I hit her with each of their individual hit attacks (minus Norn to conserve MP) until buffs run out, then repeat.
With my burst at the end, I usually get her down to half health before I get wiped.

Do you have any suggestions on how to go about this fight?

Do you have any advice for Xenohemia after she transforms with the two angel daggers?
I've had no issues up till this point but she always one shots my entire party at full health (with defensive buff on) with her burst attack.

My party comprises: Gill, Norn, Carla, Mirabel and Tomoe, all at 86 (except Norn since she leaves party for a time).
My battle strategy is: activate self buff Gill, Norn defensive party buff, Mirabel activates elemental resistance, and Tomoe actives self buff, then I hit her with each of their individual hit attacks (minus Norn to conserve MP) until buffs run out, then repeat.
With my burst at the end, I usually get her down to half health before I get wiped.

Do you have any suggestions on how to go about this fight?

Your party composition isn't great.
Zenohemia has a buff and a mass attack which debuffs the party, so select members who can debuff enemies with an attack and remove speed debuffs for the entire party. There's one member who fits the bill for both requirements, a second one for healing as insurance. Zenohemia's single attacks can petrify party members, but it's only scary if the attack hits (Hint) and if the petrify status check fails for the affected party member (Hint).

I didn't know this until I read it up elsewhere, but the number of buffs has a cap of three. If a fourth buff is cast with three in effect, the oldest one is overwritten by the new one. Bear that in mind when spamming buffs.

Players who haven't used the "move to last action" button will find it very useful in this fight. Do more damage by wiping out Zenohemia's stat debuffs FIRST before the rest of the party attacks.

Zenohemia uses death and fire attacks, her burst attack is mainly death. She will use the burst attack first opportunity she gets, so ensure defence and death resistance buffs are active and order the entire party to defend when she's going to use the burst attack (no matter how fast she is, defending allows the party to survive the blast provided the party is properly levelled and the correct buffs are active). Retaliate against her burst attack after her gauge hits zero.

I don't have that patience to grind so I did that boss fight at party lv ~ 75 (gill 79 though)
My party incl gill, hijiri, tomoe, pamera and green dragon girl
Magic res is high here so is should be a physical fight hence no mirabel and 2 healer, one to clear stat down, one to clear bad status
while main objective is take at least 3/4 of boss health before she uses burst skill
Equip party with the best equipment is a given (equip gill with atk + 120 for head, passive skill that give 5 burst gauge)
1st: Start with 3 fighters power up (gill atk 300% - wears out after 1 atk, tomoe atk 200%, dragon atk 180% - wears out after 1 atk), hijiki burst gauge + 4 for gill, pamera heals since the boss always uses stat down atk first turn
2nd: Gill triple slash, hijiki burst gauge + 4 for gill, pamera party def up skill to prevent paralysis
3rd: Gill powers up, hijiki burst gauge + 4 for gill, pamera heals
4rd: Gill burst skill, repeat while try to survive
Takeaway: anyone can only has 3 buffs at a time so be careful not to overwrite it which i think you did, equip party with avo items and buff def up before she hit burst skill, max damage output you can deal is gill burst skill atk 500% while he has atk 300%

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
The old link

This one (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01113293.html)
The game seems to have gotten removed from dlsite? I don't know why but I was able to find it in fanza

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_318150/

Would it be possible to upload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!