[Hentai game] [191025] [ILLUSION] AI*少女 + Sexy Soldier Set + Halloween Set + Studio [H-Game]

Hey Elfdrow, unfortunately I am terrible for Japanese translations, but I am an indie dev with Unity...

Just a note, SSAO and Occlusion Culling often allow the camera to render at higher quality while offering minimal impact on frame rates. SSAO will cause a longer load time when initially loading a level, but then should give you better pre-baked texel based raycast shadow on hdrp/pbr shaders/textures. It will make the areas that normally block light from entering to prevent ambient lighting from brightening that detail of the scene. This will add depth to what you are looking at, like cracks in rocks or seams in tree bark, etc. If you have a graphics card made after 2010, it should have the SSAO option and sometimes disabling this can cause a FPS loss while making the world look brighter and flatter.

Also, Occlusion Culling should increase FPS greatly while causing some textures to "pop" into existence based on how rapidly the camera rotates. This is because the distance textures are not pre-rendered based on the LOD Distance settings and the global distance view field for the internal camera settings. Ergo, if your view distance is say 500m, and the world size is 5000m, while the camera angle is 50 degrees, then the only textures being completely rendered are those that are in the field of view of the camera. Most, just off the edges are loaded at 1/2 or 1/4 quality, while all distant textures and models get culled (unloaded) from the data stream. This should allow lower end PCs to run at higher graphics without having to stream the entire world to the camera, which occurs in Unity, even if you aren't looking at things. The part that is not optimal is that in games like fast paced shooters where you may often whirl around, tiled models will often pop into being with no rendered texture, and be smooth grey or black for a second while the CPU finds the appropriate texture file to apply.

NOTE: I have not played the game yet, but these things are typical to the newer 2019 versions of Unity. Especially with HDRP/SDRP (render pipelines)... I noticed that you noted "poorly implemented," which may be true. Also, note - this all depends on the user's hardware as well. What works best for one will not work well for others based on hardware changes and programming styles game to game... I'll likely come back and update my comment after playing the game a little...

that's why I never mentioned the SSAO to be disabled unless it gave problems ;) (I actually like SSAO. it gives a lot of natural detail)

and occlusion culling can be great if you set the volume correctly. if not... yeah... high load of textures... which seems to be case here (so poorly implemented)

and I'll give you that user hardware is important. but if you can't turn around in a game whose buildings have less vertex count that characters in the original FF7 without noticing drop of fps due to a dynamic load. then they have a really lousy optimization issue.

ie: actually in unity instead of relying on the built-in occlusion culling I made my own system for it.(the raycasting in unity for OC is overkill, less is better XD) and if I can pull 60 fps and no hiccups in a mansion of 1.3 million tris in a mobile game without unloading a single game object. I don't see why illusion can't even stop the constant stuttering in PC for cardboard box level of detail buildings lol

P.S. down with unity! long live Godot and Linux! bwuahahahahahaha

大気表現 -- distant fog and volumetric atmosphere
oh. it's nice to know what was that. thanks ;)
(to illustrate the point)
Captureasda.JPG
this is what the game looks disabling all the post processing. low poly, no normal maps, displacement, no PBR, nothing! not a single extra.
entering whiterun in TeS 5 should be more taxing. and that game is from 2011...

this just a poor optimization job. but illusion has been slacking a lot this past decade in that department T_T
(Illusion is not powered by dreams anymore)

edit: after a closer look, they did have normal maps.

Last edited:
Thanks to this, I am once again motivated to learning Japanese.
Thank you for sharing.

anyone how to actually use the cage to catch chicken? I crafted it but can't figure out how to set it down

Edit: nevermind, it seems I can only catch animal that doesn't run, and 20+ animals run away before one allow me to bait it.

Last edited:
How to collect items with orange signs on em ?

you need an orange tool for them, as an example

if there is an orange glove -> you need the orange glove
blue pickaxe -> blue or orange pickaxe
white bug catcher -> white, blue or orange bug catcher

1- you go to the crafting menu in your phone クラフタ (with an icon of a wrench and a hammer)
2- go to the tool tab, it's the second tab (the one with the pickaxe and shovel) there you can craft the tools there.
3- you need a tool that is not equipped (except for the glove)
so for a blue bug catcher you need a [white bug catcher + some materials]
and for an orange one you need the blue + other materials

some materials can only be obtained via crafting/refining on the first tab (the one with the nut and screw )

recipes can only be unlocked by getting all the materials for them.
so if you have a recipe that is marked [? ????] check the ingredients and try to obtain them to know what is it.
--------------------------------------------
well since this practically derived into a crafting tutorial lol. here are some extra tips
the equipable backpacks, hats and flower bracelets seem to be cosmetic only. some with visual effects (like flames), but not gameplay effect. (have not unlocked all right now so could be wrong.)
lanterns follow the same crafting rules as tools. but there is one that is only for the girls. 携帯用ランプ
if you want more inventory space in your character you need to craft the 4 spare pouches . the icon look like a med-kit and says [予備ポーチ1][予備ポーチ2][予備ポーチ3][予備ポーチ4] each one gives 5 extra space in your character, and can only be crafted once each. once you crafted them you have to click on the [+] sign in your char, and select them to equip them.

I think there was something else... but i can't remember and i have to run.
hope this helps lol

How to collect items with orange signs on em ?

The most part was answered. Beside, there is English translate, just download then copy paste without overwrite still work though :))
For lazy materials collect, u can always use CE. They don't encrype anything so it easy to find :))

I have found a labaratory under ruined island and a big room too many CRYO POD inside
(It makes me feel strange and awful) Would it be possible to get in?

I have found a labaratory under ruined island and a big room too many CRYO POD inside
(It makes me feel strange and awful) Would it be possible to get in?

guess nope :)) beside, the title said it, they are AI :3

Has anyone discovered an English game manual for this -- even a Japanese one would b e great...

Trying to figure out what all the creator personality traits and "lifestyles" mean... I am sure they must be listed/discussed somewhere, and I would assume they would be in the manual from an official purchase...

Any help would be fantastic...

Someone have 10/31 patch uploaded to mega or something?
I always have issue with Illusion website

Has anyone discovered an English game manual for this -- even a Japanese one would b e great...

Trying to figure out what all the creator personality traits and "lifestyles" mean... I am sure they must be listed/discussed somewhere, and I would assume they would be in the manual from an official purchase...

Any help would be fantastic...

Japanese Wiki : https://wikiwiki7-r.net/AI-syoujyo/index.php
It's not completed yet though it does have spreadsheet data image detailing what each parameter/trait affects.
6Thqion.jpg

From what I understand, 3 top stats affect what skills the girl will get upon reaching rank 3. Top 2 stats will affect the lifestyle trait she gets upon reaching rank 4.
The desire(願望) traits affect starting parameter and how easy/hard it is to gain points in those parameters, this also includes daily life parameters like temperature, hunger, etc. and how likely/often for girls to take certain action.

Someone have 10/31 patch uploaded to mega or something?
I always have issue with Illusion website

https://www.sendspace.com/file/fnftuz
If you have better upload website that does not require registration then feel free to inform me.

In the end , you still run around Ruins Island and farm many item to craft and unlock everything

I hope they will continue story because navigator still show even I go to housing island already

Anyone knows where to get ソリバナナイモ?

Need this to craft the pink dildo in the house building part.

Do you need to craft this at the medicine table? In fact, there are a lot of stuff I am not sure how to get from the listings.

Do you need to craft this at the medicine table? In fact, there are a lot of stuff I am not sure how to get from the listings.

Solid Banana I think , rare chance from grow banana
and medicine table make you create many medicine to use with your girls (but why medicine table can craft book type? no idea)

U'll come across some banana seeds, plant them and wait.

The main file is just all of the game's data files? So just extract it and run?

Then what about those update packs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.