Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
713Wj3LmFVL._SL1000_bccdc5798f3e67b7.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2F104EA63A8B072788DA2A5F1CBFEC3944090802&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:8888/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-879920/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcellynemu.blogspot.com ( New blog )

Attachments

• [191025] [戯画] アイキス 初回版 + Vocal Song Album.torrent
    19.9 KB · Views: 642
Last edited:
Although the game exe does not require a crack, the Authtool.exe (the one that enables the DLC) still needs one.

This might be contrversial but I agree with Giga here. KissArt was my favorite from the Kiss series. So as soon as I saw this was a spiritual sequel in same universe, it was instabuy. And the fact the art reminds me of stuff from Laplacian, it just adds to it. And it appears it that this one will be more ero focused! I think I rest my case why I am excited for this one. Maybe even best of the month for me... Gasp!

Here is your stuff. Sorry traveled last month and couldn't post:

Save

Walkthrough

is this like a previous titles where if you use a proper crack, you can play extra/special episode?

edit:

Although the game exe does not require a crack, the Authtool.exe (the one that enables the DLC) still needs one.

i used the previous game authtool.exe and replaced it in the game folder, this unlocked the DLC for me to play.

Last edited:
is this like a previous titles where if you use a proper crack, you can play extra/special episode?

edit:

i used the previous game authtool.exe and replaced it in the game folder, this unlocked the DLC for me to play.

Yup, I got to gain access to it via a previous crack after all (could't edit my post as the system failed to display it for days after I've posted it)

in the dlc its only just one scene with ayame and no one else or is that all that has been released so far ?

in the dlc its only just one scene with ayame and no one else or is that all that has been released so far ?

Correct - there will be another DLC with another heroine to be released for download at a later date.

The extra dlc still grayed out for me, i copy the authtool.exe and 2djgame.txt from the previous games and it didnt work

The extra dlc still grayed out for me, i copy the authtool.exe and 2djgame.txt from the previous games and it didnt work

Move the following folder to another location temporarily (i.e. empty the existing save states) and try again:
C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\GIGA\Aikiss

Update: Make sure you've also installed the 1.01 patch (i.e. the actual contents of the DLC itself).

Last edited:

im not sure if you have to update the game or not to play the dlc, i updated mine before playing. also your anti-virus could be either blocking or deleting the authtool, so make sure it is not doing that.

how to play the dlc? I copy authtool.exe from full kiss. nonetheless I still can't play the dlc
maybe it doesn't work because of new patch?
hope somebody can give me advice to play dlc

Last edited:
With great respect, I ask for help
How to activate it or where to get crack
Or maybe you someone will update the link to live in the post above
More precisely, to the current one under 1.04
I don't know the language so I used google translate

With great respect, I ask for help
How to activate it or where to get crack
Or maybe you someone will update the link to live in the post above
More precisely, to the current one under 1.04
I don't know the language so I used google translate

Looks like you may have to ask for Illamng (the user that did the reply just before yours) to share that RAR file again.

Looks like you may have to ask for Illamng (the user that did the reply just before yours) to share that RAR file again.

I wrote him a private message, I don't know if it was a wise decision
And right after that I wrote here I don't know what is better or what was the best solution

Reactions: albertwyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.