[Hentai game] [190830] [CLOCKUP] 黒愛 ~一夜妻館・淫口乱乳録~ HDリマスター [H-Game] [Crack]

Yes I tried myseld that the old workthrough doesn't work but it can complete some route with CG not complete. I can't find any reason for them to restructure the story of the game and change the choice for a game that alrdy forgoten for 10 years.

Yes I tried myseld that the old workthrough doesn't work but it can complete some route with CG not complete. I can't find any reason for them to restructure the story of the game and change the choice for a game that alrdy forgoten for 10 years.

Anyway can someone upload their savedata even if the CG is not complete.

This is the DL version. No need to install.

There are significant changes to this game that make the original walkthrough irrelevant. Weirdly, they mention on seiya-saga that there is no chance of a complete save upload for some reason, either.

I tried to mount "KuroaiHD_dl.bin" with Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120% and Ultraiso. None of them were able to do it. How did you played this? At least 2 users have problems with the same file so there's something wrong with it. I even created the missing ".cue" file but didn't help neither. :eek:

Last edited:
This is the DL version. No need to install.

There are significant changes to this game that make the original walkthrough irrelevant. Weirdly, they mention on seiya-saga that there is no chance of a complete save upload for some reason, either.

Nevermind, I didn't try first to just use the crack and execute it because this was my first DL version of any visual novel I have used. Some of you said that you need to use the crack but I was understanding that the crack should be applied once you install this (not before) or have the main folder of the novel.

/HV0@1EAC4C:kuroaihd_dl.exe with UTF-8

Need h-code, too.

This game's engine has a wierd bug where the skip function is extremely slow to the point of being unusable, which makes going through any walkthorugh or trying to get 100% not worth it.
I've recently found out what was causing it.

To fix the slow skip speed: Go to game option, on the 2nd tab "テキスト". And disable the option backlog jump(the book icon one, "バックログジャンプ").

Not sure if this happens on all systems but it was happening here.
The problem now is that the previous agth code doesn't work anymore.
My guess is that the 'backlog jump' option was rendering a lot of useless, repeated text on the background, which was causing the slowdown. And the previous Hcode just happens to use one of those instances to get the text so deactivating that will lose the hooked text.

Here is a new hook Hcode which can get the text if anyones wants it.
/HVN-C:2@1B7D41:kuroaihd_dl.exe

--

Reactions: Plagii
I'm still looking for complete or partial savedata for this game if anyone is kind enough to share...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful