[Hentai game] [190830] [ANIM.teamMM] 妻の肉穴にホームステイするマッチョ留学生2軒目 初回限定版 + Bonus + Update [H-Game] [Crack]

Re: [190830] [ANIM.teamMM] 妻の肉穴にホームステイするマッチョ留学生2軒目 初回限定版 + Bonus + Update [H-Game]

I use Translation Aggregator + ITH and never needed H-code for Anim games.

Re: [190830] [ANIM.teamMM] 妻の肉穴にホームステイするマッチョ留学生2軒目 初回限定版 + Bonus + Update [H-Game]

thanks our savier. Truly thanks all of you :D

I also use VNR and text's hook perfect

when i click on macho2.exe from crack the game open for a sec showing a blank screen and closes.
what should i do

I dowloaded the game + crack but for some reason i cant seem to be able to apply the crack.
could someone explain wth im doing wrong.

Already had my pc set to japanese and tried it with Locale emulator.
same results. I always get the code screen.

My first time here. Can anyone full guide me how to crack. I installed MACHO2 disk then copy file from macho2_patch_190830 in but the code screen still appear.

My first time here. Can anyone full guide me how to crack. I installed MACHO2 disk then copy file from macho2_patch_190830 in but the code screen still appear.

You need to copy all the file in "2j667Ufv Folder" to "Cg" folder in the game directory. all the .gax file that work for me !

Already had my pc set to japanese and tried it with Locale emulator.
same results. I always get the code screen.

Well u basically need to copy the crack INSIDE DATA FOLDER , and run the .EXE INSIDE DATA FOLDER.

By the way i cant play as wife's view, only husband's. There are many options , i choosed them all but that's like 10% of story.

HELP ME PLS everyone...

I downloaded the game and crack.. copy all the file in 2j667Ufv Folder to CG folder and also copy macho2.exe to DATA folder.
The game running perfectly

but..

when I go to setting in game for adjustment, or saving my progress.... and then when I play the game again, MY SAVE DATA ALWAYS GONE, my setting also back to default..
WHYYY? :lapi_sad:

please help me... :)

Thank you

HELP ME PLS everyone...

I downloaded the game and crack.. copy all the file in 2j667Ufv Folder to CG folder and also copy macho2.exe to DATA folder.
The game running perfectly

but..

when I go to setting in game for adjustment, or saving my progress.... and then when I play the game again, MY SAVE DATA ALWAYS GONE, my setting also back to default..
WHYYY? :lapi_sad:

please help me... :)

Thank you

both the crack and the folder 2j667Ufv should go to the "data folder" not a folder should go the cg folder

Reactions: dudu_shakai
By the way i cant play as wife's view, only husband's. There are many options , i choosed them all but that's like 10% of story.

U have to click on "FLOW" and chose the other route , second route is Wife POV and third route is Son POV

Thanks for replying...

both the crack and the folder 2j667Ufv should go to the "data folder" not a folder should go the cg folder
yes, all crack content must go to the "DATA FOLDER"

OK I just tried that folder 2j667Ufv and macho2.exe put to DATA FOLDER.... game running but the result still my save data all gone...
:(

and anyway what should I do with "macho2_patch_190830.zip" ?

anyone please? :)

It's weird because it didn't happen to me what is happening to you, I really have no idea why you have that error, try unistall and reinstall the game

Reactions: dudu_shakai

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.