Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
release4cf23c31affa13dc.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2FCF032A6BCCAC5959AC61F8903FDAD5CB82ABD5&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:8888/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-813902/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcellynemu.blogspot.com ( New blog )

Um...Many thank to always_smile for making Crack~ ^_^

Attachments

• [190426] [Campus] 恋音セ・ピアーチェ.torrent
    14.3 KB · Views: 239
  • (18禁ゲーム) [190426] [Campus] 恋音セ・ピアーチェ クラック.rar
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,465
Last edited:
Re: [190426] [Campus] 恋音セ・ピアーチェ [H-Game]

the crack not working game crashed

the crack not working game crashed
This might be the game's fault, check if the trial version works for you. For example, both the trial and the full game instantly crash on my machine and I don't care about the game enough to find out what the hell it wants.

You have to replace the file in the data folder.

This might be the game's fault, check if the trial version works for you. For example, both the trial and the full game instantly crash on my machine and I don't care about the game enough to find out what the hell it wants.

the trial working fine,there are some patch release in the official website is that kind fix something or else ?
this is the crash image i get
gdAymfy

You have to replace the file in the data folder.
i do it but it still crash

the trial working fine,there are some patch release in the official website is that kind fix something or else ?

Yes, your image link has also crashed.:alice_nay:

Yes, your image link has also crashed.:alice_nay:
That's probably "imgur.com", for unknown reasons this site blocks that image posting site from proper viewing.

gdAymfy

Then you need to update the game from the official site (to ver. 1.0.0.2), but this also means they have to re-crack the game exe again.

Last edited:
For some reasons, I can't run this one. The trial works, every previous Campus' game has always worked. With this one, after placing the crack in "data", game loads but fails. I checked the folder's structure and it's the same of recent Campus' games (file per file, I remember that sometimes a missing twitter.dll would make the game unable to start) and everything is in its place. As mentioned this game's trial runs smoothly. Only reason I can think of would be the crack, but if many here managed to run the game, then I don't know.
Tried uninstalling and deleting save folder, with no avail. Tried win7 (have win7 64 bit) compatibility on the file, also no dice. I guess i'm officially out of ideas.

What do you mean by "game loads but fails" (e.g. any error popups, etc.)??

And it's this original ver. 1.0.0.0 game exe that won't run under Win7 and so compatibility mode set on that Win version won't work (have to update the game exe as mentioned in my previous Reply No.10).

---------------------------
malie.exe - System Error
The program can't start because twitter.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
OK

I wonder if other people also have same error like me?
Step what am I doing during install
1. extract game rar and crack rar
2. installing game normally
3. replace malie.exe crack ver to game folder

and that error appear.

you have to replace malie.exe inside of the data folder in the game's folder and then run the game using that malie.exe (note that the shortcuts made by the installer won't work).

Code:
/HWN-20:8@2910BD:malie.exe

Sorry about the furigana/ruby issue, use text thread linking feature of ITH (via Thread button) or ITHVNR (via :Lx-y command, enter :H in ITHVNR's H-code entry field for details) to remedy that. This game won't be the one to make me find a better Malie hook.

crack for 1.0.0.2
please test
Thanks for the updated version, now this does work for me and my Windows 7.
H-code is meant for this exe and may or may not work with the original/legit/trial executables.

Reactions: ginryu

malie.exe - System Error
The program can't start because twitter.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
OK

I wonder if other people also have same error like me?
Step what am I doing during install
1. extract game rar and crack rar
2. installing game normally
3. replace malie.exe crack ver to game folder

and that error appear.

twitter.dll does not exist in the 恋音セ・ピアーチェ folder.:alice_nay:

uhTLPCm.jpg

You must replace malie.exe in the 恋音セ・ピアーチェ\data folder to enable the game to start normally.:alice_yay:

cWYdmz3.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ksppatch_1_0_0_2.exe (update file name)

Please use it in the 恋音セ・ピアーチェ folder.

If used in the 恋音セ・ピアーチェ\data folder, the corrected malie.exe file will appear in the 恋音セ・ピアーチェ\data\data folder.:alice_...:

HXUGgBv.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mazedude94

you have to replace malie.exe inside of the data folder in the game's folder and then run the game using that malie.exe (note that the shortcuts made by the installer won't work).

Thanks for the information. :alice_happy:
twitter.dll does not exist in the 恋音セ・ピアーチェ folder.:alice_nay:

View attachment 21949

You must replace malie.exe in the 恋音セ・ピアーチェ\data folder to enable the game to start normally.:alice_yay:

View attachment 21950

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ksppatch_1_0_0_2.exe (update file name)

Please use it in the 恋音セ・ピアーチェ folder.

If used in the 恋音セ・ピアーチェ\data folder, the corrected malie.exe file will appear in the 恋音セ・ピアーチェ\data\data folder.:alice_...:

View attachment 21951

I don't really understand ver 1.0.0.2
But my question is if I use crack first ver both of them probably same? is there something different between them.

Thanks a lot provide information with picture. :akazukin_thanks:

Thanks for the information. :alice_happy:

I don't really understand ver 1.0.0.2
But my question is if I use crack first ver both of them probably same? is there something different between them.

Thanks a lot provide information with picture. :akazukin_thanks:

I have done tests.

Found that you can directly use the 1.02 crack.
You don't need to use Ksppatch_1_0_0_2.exe (update file name) to update the game.
can execute the game normally. :alice_yay:

I have done tests.

Found that you can directly use the 1.02 crack.
You don't need to use Ksppatch_1_0_0_2.exe (update file name) to update the game.
can execute the game normally. :alice_yay:

That's probably because the only thing that got changed is the game exe itself (data files not updated).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.