[Hentai game] [190426] [ALICESOFT] 母爛漫 [H-Game] [Crack]

Re: [190426] [ALICESOFT] 母爛漫 [H-Game]

The margin for error in this game is insanely low. Apparently it's possible to 100% the game in 1 playthrough, but you cannot waste even a single day. Literally. Even when I was playing what I thought was the optimal way to play the game, I was barely able to complete Uka's good ending, while Mayoko was only at level 8, almost 9.

The teacher route is a "trap" route, literally. She's good for the first run a.k.a the test run where you figure things out, but if you're trying to go for her route the idea is to ignore her completely. Her events will eventually pump her up to max love and more, so it's completely pointless to dump points into her event (school training) unless you have nothing else to do. Delay her events unless there's nothing else to do, and focus on completing the two main heroines.

That being said, doing school training at the beginning of the game when you still have plenty of leeway is quite important.

It's possible to reload the eggs and gangsters to a position/time that doesn't screw you over. Abuse it.

Do NOT do the counter doctor thing unless you're gunning for the ending. You can do it when there's literally nothing else to do, but leave it at a low percentage instead of 0% him. It's a waste of action points otherwise, and late game the eggs hardly matters, it's the early game that you really need to consider/save scum carefully.

I'm not sure if there's a harem end. There shouldn't be, but since I've only barely managed to finish Uka GE, so I can't tell.

I highly suspect Alicesoft plans to release another Haha Ranman in the future, but featuring the NTR route. I remember one of their staff mentioning that they wish to focus on one genre only because having both result in less-than-satisfactory result. After this game, I surprisingly agree. Despite my disappointment for not having my NTR fill, Haha Ranman is a surprisingly amazing game. The previous game of the series did feel dissatisfying because it felt like the love route is lacking, and the NTR route is too scattered between too many other characters, but this one is damn sexy and fun all the way through. The mini game actually makes you feel like you're doing something too, and if the NTR version comes out in the future I can totally see the board being turned around where you're the attacker.

I do wish there's a little bit more leeway though, like seriously, I must be playing at 90% efficiency but I still barely eked it across the finish line. What the heck man.

How did you manage to get on Uka's route? I only can get Mayuko's because she gets locked in with a day or two to go and then Saki's in the post/epilogue.

My relationship level with Uka is higher than Mayoko's, and I wasn't in time to finish all of Mayoko's events. I had 7 days left when I entered Uka's route and her events ran until the last day. Gave me a heart attack, making me wonder if I screwed up. =.="

The margin for error in this game is insanely low. Apparently it's possible to 100% the game in 1 playthrough, but you cannot waste even a single day. Literally. Even when I was playing what I thought was the optimal way to play the game, I was barely able to complete Uka's good ending, while Mayoko was only at level 8, almost 9.

The teacher route is a "trap" route, literally. She's good for the first run a.k.a the test run where you figure things out, but if you're trying to go for her route the idea is to ignore her completely. Her events will eventually pump her up to max love and more, so it's completely pointless to dump points into her event (school training) unless you have nothing else to do. Delay her events unless there's nothing else to do, and focus on completing the two main heroines.

That being said, doing school training at the beginning of the game when you still have plenty of leeway is quite important.

It's possible to reload the eggs and gangsters to a position/time that doesn't screw you over. Abuse it.

Do NOT do the counter doctor thing unless you're gunning for the ending. You can do it when there's literally nothing else to do, but leave it at a low percentage instead of 0% him. It's a waste of action points otherwise, and late game the eggs hardly matters, it's the early game that you really need to consider/save scum carefully.

I'm not sure if there's a harem end. There shouldn't be, but since I've only barely managed to finish Uka GE, so I can't tell.

I highly suspect Alicesoft plans to release another Haha Ranman in the future, but featuring the NTR route. I remember one of their staff mentioning that they wish to focus on one genre only because having both result in less-than-satisfactory result. After this game, I surprisingly agree. Despite my disappointment for not having my NTR fill, Haha Ranman is a surprisingly amazing game. The previous game of the series did feel dissatisfying because it felt like the love route is lacking, and the NTR route is too scattered between too many other characters, but this one is damn sexy and fun all the way through. The mini game actually makes you feel like you're doing something too, and if the NTR version comes out in the future I can totally see the board being turned around where you're the attacker.

I do wish there's a little bit more leeway though, like seriously, I must be playing at 90% efficiency but I still barely eked it across the finish line. What the heck man.

Yeah, this game is not easy at all. It is not that long either and I feel like they made up for lack of content with difficulty. Not to say the content isn't good, it is very good. Hopefully the next game is NTR, because it has been a while since we have had a good NTR game from them and even the last two h-animes (based on their games) were non-ntr.

So I get to 4 love level, on the main heroine, but then it requires 150 love and cleaning the store raises it really slowly. There is some checkboxes next to her for when you get the next scene and all of them are checked except for a pink box (the blue box checks and unchecks itself at will). What is the pink box require to advance? I have been stuck at this love level and at this scene unlock for over 12 days which leads to not unlocking enough love and losing the game.

Use textractor. ITH is old now.

I am starting to use it and I am liking how the program works, on the other hand would you know how to remove the Japanese kanjis when translating in the window?
nothing else I would like to see the translation nothing more

So I get to 4 love level, on the main heroine, but then it requires 150 love and cleaning the store raises it really slowly. There is some checkboxes next to her for when you get the next scene and all of them are checked except for a pink box (the blue box checks and unchecks itself at will). What is the pink box require to advance? I have been stuck at this love level and at this scene unlock for over 12 days which leads to not unlocking enough love and losing the game.

The Pink Box Text reads "Event". Meaning to say you will need to clear a certain event in order to get the checkbox tick.

These events would include those selections in the game with a "Flower" icon beside it. Say if you are trying to get Mayuko, you should find an event flower that is associated with her route like cleaning the store or some other events. Note that some events by selecting Saki (Teacher) is not counted.

Event flowers sometimes only appear in the 5th day of work in a store. If you see that, note that you do not need to work all 5 days. Just do the last day out of 5 will do. Save the other 4 days for other stuff that matters.

You need to note too that there are certain times you should not have Mayuko take a day off from work in the store because certain "events" only happens when the store is open. In order not to miss these, suggest you do a couple of saves and then check in advance first and load back if you need to ensure the following.

I do remember it being mentioned that the next game in the series is NTR, from a Twitter reply, probably from one of Alice Soft's staff. I don't keep track though so I can't be sure.

i was able to max every heroin level on a single playthrough and was able to finish it with 1 day left. i got the ending but not sure which heroin it suppose to be. what i like to know is how can i swap route for different girls?

I was able to max out all 3 girls and still have like 6 - 7 days of time remaining to do nothing. Yes, it is possible to max them all out if you play it without a margin of error.

By doing so allows you to get 2 endings, one with Mayuko and the other with Saki. If you get Mayuko's happy end, Uka will die so it is not possible to get all 3 good endings.

I am still not able to get Uka's ending. Not sure what am missing out though because she doesn't really have a special event after maxing her out. Maybe I should try lowering Mayuko's Love instead..

That's exactly correct, you shouldn't try to max out Mayuko's Love. Focus your effort on repairing the heart and you'll finish Uka's Love before Mayuko.

I was able to max out all 3 girls and still have like 6 - 7 days of time remaining to do nothing. Yes, it is possible to max them all out if you play it without a margin of error.

By doing so allows you to get 2 endings, one with Mayuko and the other with Saki. If you get Mayuko's happy end, Uka will die so it is not possible to get all 3 good endings.

I am still not able to get Uka's ending. Not sure what am missing out though because she doesn't really have a special event after maxing her out. Maybe I should try lowering Mayuko's Love instead..

Its a requerimente to max saki and mayuko to get both ending or if i max only saki i can get his ending?

I keep getting these strange pop-ups when I start the game, most stating haharanman_xx.asd or cfg. How do I get rid of these?

Its a requerimente to max saki and mayuko to get both ending or if i max only saki i can get his ending?

You'd probably only get Saki's ending if you only max her up. But it probably be better to max Saki and Mayuko since you can do so in one play through. But there's probably a need to play another round to get Uka's ending.

I don't think the walkthrough is right. I tried following it, but there seems to be something wrong. There are events not popping up, or I am simply 1 day ahead of the walkthrough. How can I prevent the sakura tree from falling? Also what to do with the eggs?

Last edited:
I don't think the walkthrough is right. I tried following it, but there seems to be something wrong. There are events not popping up, or I am simply 1 day ahead of the walkthrough. How can I prevent the sakura tree from falling? Also what to do with the eggs?

It is not possible to follow the walkthrough to its entirety because events will happen at random in a sense that there are stuff coming at random that may hinder your every step eg: enemy encounters that may appear at crucial points of the game or running out of action points at crucial times, etc. Lapse of events to another day will happen if certain conditions are not met to proceed.

There is no way to prevent the Sakura leaves from falling because each leaf represents a day passed. You can only prevent additional leaves from falling each day by defeating enemies that appear at the bottom screen (Or seen at the top left Clock when they will appear). You will need 1 action point for each kill. Else they will take away a leaf each and reducing your total number of days remaining.

For the eggs map, the objective is to complete the entire map to unlock more H scenes with Uka. As well as to prevent the enemies that hatch out of the eggs from destroying the "心" (heart or core) in the middle. the action points required for the movement/unlock/destroy eggs/etc are shown on the right screen. Action points are required thus you will need to save them for use in this minigame. (Best method to max your action points is to pray at the shrine to have a boost of action points for this.) You need to unlock each hexagon to move to a new location and eventually filling up the map. However be warn that the monsters have 3 action points each to move to the core. It is always best to kill them all each turn. As what Craxuan mentioned, you will have to "play this map" with a very low margin of error to prevent them from destroying your unlocked tiles. Best method is to spam save sometime 9pm (Clock hand) and check where the eggs land. Best that it is 3 spaces away from the core so that you have a day to act. Or that it is within your reach to kill off easy. Else, just reload the game again until you find a good egg landing spot.

I must say I never face this hardcore eroge like this before... I try 3 days and still reach 75% and bad end. I spend all the time for 1 char everytime and never let bandits touch my trees. What the hell with this game ? :( Can you guy increase sakura somehow ? When I complete Teacher route, everytime I have sex with her, there's always one "little" thing drop out, I don't know what is this.

Pay attention to the pane all the way to the left, those are the conditions required to proceed. It tells you when do you need to take a break or level up your character. I suggest you go for the teacher's route first so you could get stronger at a faster rate. and also make sure to keep that creepy guy away from her, makes your playthrough a lot easier.

Code:
/HSN-4:8@19BD1:Haharanman.exe
is another H-code which does not require cleaning up of the captured text, but it does spam a lot in other (irrelevant) threads.
I don't think there's a simple H-code which would get clean text without spamming, but if I find it for another AliceSoft game I'm currently playing, I'll try to update the code for this one too.

In other news, there's such a thing as Haha Ranman - User Interface Translation out there somewhere.

Thanks for the save data 100% the trap the of teacher for the good is she xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.