[Hentai game] [190426] [ALICESOFT] 母爛漫 [H-Game] [Crack]

Re: [190426] [ALICESOFT] 母爛漫 [H-Game]

Use textractor. ITH is old now.

/HSN-4*0:-10@F1624:Haharanman.exe
is effectively the same as Textractor's default hook except it doesn't spam nearly as much. It does hook "ruby" and other engine tags too, so you'll have to
a) deal with it or
b) use regular expression "\$\{.+?\}" to filter out the tags. TAHelper and Textractor's Regex Filter can do that.
Paste the regex without quotes into TAHelper's field next to "Remove from sentence" checkbox, tick that checkbox and "Enable" checkbox on the top, click "Apply" button, done.
Textractor's Regex Filter is used from Extensions window - drag and drop Regex Filter.dll from Textractor's folder into Extensions window, then paste the regex without quotes into Regex Filter window, done.

Edit 2019-05-10:
Code:
/HSN-4:8@19BD1:Haharanman.exe
provides clean text, however it spawns many garbage threads which can spam fragile text hookers to death. But the good/clean text thread does not spam, so there's no need for any post-processing with this H-code as far as I've tested (admittedly not much).

Last edited:

I cant seem to get past the doctor. I always get a game over

From the looks of it, I'm guessing that Alicesoft has decided to go full on one route (Love or NTR) per VN. I was skeptical at first, but the game turned out to be way better than I expected, since it allows for more character growth instead of splitting things in half.

The MC is still an idiot of gigantic proportions though. Someone is tampering with my mum's heart, and her condition immediately worsened after visiting a certain psychologist who's responsible for "treating" her heart. I wonder who the culprit could possibly be?

I cant seem to get past the doctor. I always get a game over

You need to stop Takafumi (Doctor and younger brother of Mayuko's late husband). from "Stalking" Isamu (Main Character) and Mayuko (Mum) outside the window.

Happens when you get the "反" available around night and midnight timings.

You need to use "反" to reduce his HP from 100 to 0 to make him give up. Else you will fail the game.

Best timings are night (If you follow the face of the clock on the top left) is "11pm" or "12am".

The higher the love level with Mayuko, the more damage Takafumi will receive. Do this every night to take him down.

The margin for error in this game is insanely low. Apparently it's possible to 100% the game in 1 playthrough, but you cannot waste even a single day. Literally. Even when I was playing what I thought was the optimal way to play the game, I was barely able to complete Uka's good ending, while Mayoko was only at level 8, almost 9.

The teacher route is a "trap" route, literally. She's good for the first run a.k.a the test run where you figure things out, but if you're trying to go for her route the idea is to ignore her completely. Her events will eventually pump her up to max love and more, so it's completely pointless to dump points into her event (school training) unless you have nothing else to do. Delay her events unless there's nothing else to do, and focus on completing the two main heroines.

That being said, doing school training at the beginning of the game when you still have plenty of leeway is quite important.

It's possible to reload the eggs and gangsters to a position/time that doesn't screw you over. Abuse it.

Do NOT do the counter doctor thing unless you're gunning for the ending. You can do it when there's literally nothing else to do, but leave it at a low percentage instead of 0% him. It's a waste of action points otherwise, and late game the eggs hardly matters, it's the early game that you really need to consider/save scum carefully.

I'm not sure if there's a harem end. There shouldn't be, but since I've only barely managed to finish Uka GE, so I can't tell.

I highly suspect Alicesoft plans to release another Haha Ranman in the future, but featuring the NTR route. I remember one of their staff mentioning that they wish to focus on one genre only because having both result in less-than-satisfactory result. After this game, I surprisingly agree. Despite my disappointment for not having my NTR fill, Haha Ranman is a surprisingly amazing game. The previous game of the series did feel dissatisfying because it felt like the love route is lacking, and the NTR route is too scattered between too many other characters, but this one is damn sexy and fun all the way through. The mini game actually makes you feel like you're doing something too, and if the NTR version comes out in the future I can totally see the board being turned around where you're the attacker.

I do wish there's a little bit more leeway though, like seriously, I must be playing at 90% efficiency but I still barely eked it across the finish line. What the heck man.

Does anybody knows how to prevent or restore the Sakura trees falling?
I always send my guy on patrol to prevent that guy from shaking the trees.
Even so, everyday a leaf/flower will fall and when the trees wither, i get a game over.

Does anybody knows how to prevent or restore the Sakura trees falling?
I always send my guy on patrol to prevent that guy from shaking the trees.
Even so, everyday a leaf/flower will fall and when the trees wither, i get a game over.
Man that is normal, on the start u will have 40 flowers , because u have 40 days so it will drop one everyday

The margin for error in this game is insanely low. Apparently it's possible to 100% the game in 1 playthrough, but you cannot waste even a single day. Literally. Even when I was playing what I thought was the optimal way to play the game, I was barely able to complete Uka's good ending, while Mayoko was only at level 8, almost 9.

The teacher route is a "trap" route, literally. She's good for the first run a.k.a the test run where you figure things out, but if you're trying to go for her route the idea is to ignore her completely. Her events will eventually pump her up to max love and more, so it's completely pointless to dump points into her event (school training) unless you have nothing else to do. Delay her events unless there's nothing else to do, and focus on completing the two main heroines.

That being said, doing school training at the beginning of the game when you still have plenty of leeway is quite important.

It's possible to reload the eggs and gangsters to a position/time that doesn't screw you over. Abuse it.

Do NOT do the counter doctor thing unless you're gunning for the ending. You can do it when there's literally nothing else to do, but leave it at a low percentage instead of 0% him. It's a waste of action points otherwise, and late game the eggs hardly matters, it's the early game that you really need to consider/save scum carefully.

I'm not sure if there's a harem end. There shouldn't be, but since I've only barely managed to finish Uka GE, so I can't tell.

I highly suspect Alicesoft plans to release another Haha Ranman in the future, but featuring the NTR route. I remember one of their staff mentioning that they wish to focus on one genre only because having both result in less-than-satisfactory result. After this game, I surprisingly agree. Despite my disappointment for not having my NTR fill, Haha Ranman is a surprisingly amazing game. The previous game of the series did feel dissatisfying because it felt like the love route is lacking, and the NTR route is too scattered between too many other characters, but this one is damn sexy and fun all the way through. The mini game actually makes you feel like you're doing something too, and if the NTR version comes out in the future I can totally see the board being turned around where you're the attacker.

I do wish there's a little bit more leeway though, like seriously, I must be playing at 90% efficiency but I still barely eked it across the finish line. What the heck man.

Oh wow thanks for the tips. Any ideas on how to clear the "イベント" requirement for the next "性". And any ideas on how to increase the bond level of the main heroine efficiently? The most bond level I get is lvl9 and then the game ends.

i was able to max every heroin level on a single playthrough and was able to finish it with 1 day left. i got the ending but not sure which heroin it suppose to be. what i like to know is how can i swap route for different girls?

You probably don't need to 100% to get Mayoko's (most likely true, considering everyone except the one bad guy is alive) ending, but the difference is only like 4%? Just play this with a walkthrough if possible (although the JP one seems to be faulty or missing context so maybe find another source), there's no real reason to replay it again and again since technically, everything is within "one" route. The determining factor between Uka and Mayoko route seems to be relationship leve, so if you max them both obviously you don't need to worry about it (you get a choice I believe).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tel2966 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you reupload RJ366434 wav part3 to Mexashare ?
moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848