[Hentai game] [181130] [エウシュリー] 封緘のグラセスタ + Append + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

Ah, Thanks btw , I've done some of it already and it's .. really difficult .. And i got myself Append 3 , How to get the last H Scene ?

Make sure all of the characters have been unlocked (Get the Angel, the demon must be a party member by chapter 4).
Finish all of their individual storylines and get them to level 110. At the final chapter, another purple icon will appear in the throne room. Should be doable from there.

I personally thought finishing the New Game Plus content first time round was tougher than the AP02 content. Had to run away from the regular mobs most of the time in New Game Plus, but could take them out with some effort in AP02.

Make sure all of the characters have been unlocked (Get the Angel, the demon must be a party member by chapter 4).
Finish all of their individual storylines and get them to level 110. At the final chapter, another purple icon will appear in the throne room. Should be doable from there.

I personally thought finishing the New Game Plus content first time round was tougher than the AP02 content. Had to run away from the regular mobs most of the time in New Game Plus, but could take them out with some effort in AP02.

By demon you mean , Iucete ? or Fluerety ? I had them both in my party but it seems nothing show up in throne room . did I miss something ? I'm Right at final chapter .

Do you mean AP2 or AP3? You said AP3, Harleyquin was talking about AP2.

AP3 only has 2 scenes and doesn't show up in CG or Scene pages, so I dunno if you mean that. But the first one is in the main guild plaza, the second one is in Judar's bedroom. The 2 scenes should follow eachother, and start after talking to Belgameri in the throne room in chapter 4. There's nothing in the final chapter, and no level or character requirements.

Do you mean AP2 or AP3? You said AP3, Harleyquin was talking about AP2.

AP3 only has 2 scenes and doesn't show up in CG or Scene pages, so I dunno if you mean that. But the first one is in the main guild plaza, the second one is in Judar's bedroom. The 2 scenes should follow eachother, and start after talking to Belgameri in the throne room in chapter 4. There's nothing in the final chapter, and no level or character requirements.

I was talking about AP2, but yes AP3 is literally only doable just before the end. It's a tough fight as well since it's solo with no assistance, but should be doable.

Last edited:
sorry there was misunderstanding about me explaining it . what i mean is in an H Scene there was AP02 button, I clicked that it it shows 2 panel Hscene on the left and one on right, the left one already unlocked, the girl with 4 arms (lol), and what i was looking for is the latest one on the right panel. I don't know how to unlock it, and some of the CG's. so i guess I missed something there.. Well maybe I'll try to NG+ again. Hope I can Find solution for this Last H Scene and CG's.

sorry there was misunderstanding about me explaining it . what i mean is in an H Scene there was AP02 button, I clicked that it it shows 2 panel Hscene on the left and one on right, the left one already unlocked, the girl with 4 arms (lol), and what i was looking for is the latest one on the right panel. I don't know how to unlock it, and some of the CG's. so i guess I missed something there.. Well maybe I'll try to NG+ again. Hope I can Find solution for this Last H Scene and CG's.

It's kinda complicated as it requires everything, but the requirements are:
eq Carried over data from previous clear
eq SC1160.txt - line 5437 - flag 1c49 -- "▼G1162  迷宮/戦場を駆け抜ける好敵手"
eq SC4460.txt - line 22417 - flag 2931 -- "▼G4466  イーリュンの賭博場/裏闘技場の勝者"
eq SC1260.txt - line 10998 - flag 1cb4 -- "▼G1269  エクセルの逆レイプ"
eq SC4460.txt - line 34754 - flag 2934 -- "▼G4469  祈祷岬/ユリーシャの覚醒"
eq SC4470.txt - line 6755 - flag 2937 -- "▼G4472  メトセケマトの災怨/女王戦闘後"
eq SC1410.txt - line 7023 - flag 1d45 -- "▼G1414  自室/アグナと混浴"
eq SC1510.txt - line 14263 - flag 1da7 -- "▼G1512  抜闘街/ロザリンドの2回目エッチ"
eq SC1600.txt - line 15581 - flag 1e05 -- "▼G1606  英知の坂/フルーレティ慰め"
ne $2$SC1050.txt - line 3911 - flag 1bda -- "▼G1051  AP2/神王殿/ハーレム部屋解放1"
Character ベルガメリ, event 6 on map "神王殿/4層 謁見の間"
play_scene $2$SC1050.txt - line 3911 - flag 1bda -- "▼G1051  AP2/神王殿/ハーレム部屋解放1"
===

The idea is basically get all characters done and talk to Belgameri in the throne room in chapter 4. There's so much to go back through so I can't list the reqs for every step there, but you just need to complete them all. Better to ask if you're stuck on one of the chars.

It's kinda complicated as it requires everything, but the requirements are:

The idea is basically get all characters done and talk to Belgameri in the throne room in chapter 4. There's so much to go back through so I can't list the reqs for every step there, but you just need to complete them all. Better to ask if you're stuck on one of the chars.

Ah , That's More than enough , Thanks. I guess i need to start NG+ again , I feel like I missed some of character mission there. Thanks again anyways >////<

anyone know how to unlock the second and third scenes in Append 4? I got the one from completing the only quest marker around and also got the human form of the girl as a playable lvl3 starting character lol.

I played through this game like 4 times to get everything. really dont want to start over again to find these other 2?

Any info, or save to unlock?

EDIT: nvm

Last edited:
HI guys!! One question: How do you unlock the last 5 escenes in append 2? I dont know how to unlock them

- um, I think I broke the game ? idk actually . but all my character sprite are nude ... yeah.. not wearing any single thread on them , what is this ? game feature ? or did i do something that broke the game ? it makes me really weird looking at guy's sprite .. can anyone help me ? how to turn it back to normal ?.

- and how do i start Append 4 ? i see one of the mods here uploaded it with perfect guide book ?, i downloaded it but nothing inside but append 4 , no guide book at all ..

Last edited:
Hazet, that is the effect of a skill of the protagonist, its the most expensive of them, try to deactivate it

Reactions: Hazet
- um, I think I broke the game ? idk actually . but all my character sprite are nude ... yeah.. not wearing any single thread on them , what is this ? game feature ? or did i do something that broke the game ? it makes me really weird looking at guy's sprite .. can anyone help me ? how to turn it back to normal ?.

- and how do i start Append 4 ? i see one of the mods here uploaded it with perfect guide book ?, i downloaded it but nothing inside but append 4 , no guide book at all ..

Unfortunately you will need to buy it legit to view the guidebook unless you request the uploader to upload it somewhere.
Not really sure how to start append 4 but when I loaded my save in town, I was able to do the 2 quests that allows you to unlock the 2 scenes and to recruit those two ladies, Mao the maid and the devil servant that you bribed with demon stones. Mao requires you to kill boars that invaded her ojou sama's house. Defeat their leader on the basement and you unlock her scene and recruit her. Demon girl comprises of battles against her. Iirc you need to beat her twice. The third time in the arena. After that you unlock the scene where she clones herself and does 3some to jedar and she joins your part after the scene. The last append 4 scene I havent unlocked yet due to the fact that I'm still in an earlier chapter where the town has not been invaded yet.

so which one that perfect gide book? I found that have 190MB size, hope not wrong
or anyone can give some link if I was wrong lol

hello, can some one give me the folder spoilerAL ver 6.4 and file cheat spoilerAL of [fuukan no grasesta] ?
i need to cheat some character stats and item

Last edited:
Re: [181130] [エウシュリー] 封緘のグラセスタ + Append + Manual [H-Game]

Hi all,
Can somebody tell me what it says?

error.png

Thank you very much ^^

Edit: i got a translation already ;P
As a side story....i had the problem that the game crashed every time. Solved it by changing the fonts to MS Gothic.

Last edited:
ssg for grasesta, the only one i know working.
dont ask about item mods etc, only get this one by accident after surfing chinese, korean and japs forum for 2 days.

p.s: like my post if you like the ssg;)

View attachment Grasesta.rar

my spoilerAL don't show the file you give me on the list, what should i do to open that file ?
i put the file in the same place with other SSG file but it's not on the list.

my spoilerAL don't show the file you give me on the list, what should i do to open that file ?
i put the file in the same place with other SSG file but it's not on the list.

have you extracted the archive? maybe the problem is on your spoileral version, try use 6.2 or 6.4 ones

edit:
i found someone post ct files on page 29, tried it and it works well with finding GP and modifying coloseum medal.
and with a few tricks i can modify (almost) all character stats now XD.
If you find it hard to get the right spoileral version maybe you can just use that CT+cheatengine

Attachments

• CT.rar
    971.7 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!