[Hentai game] [181130] [エウシュリー] 封緘のグラセスタ + Append + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

Hello everyone, how to upgrade sword skill to level 8? I have an UR sword that requires sword skill to use lv8 while I can only raise it to lv5

How do you encounter Louise multiple times in グヨ卵鞘/管理区 研究所通路 and グヨ卵鞘/管理区 研究所周辺? I can't figure it out. You have to encounter her 3 different times to get all of her CG but I'm not sure how. The first encounter is the big red boss thing in 研究所通路 like normal, but how else do you encounter her in 研究所周辺? I assumed giving her a stone and then she'd randomly show up after battles, but it's not happening.

How do you unlock バトゥルン谷 for Rosalin's quest line? Haven't been able to do that either, it's always closed. Need シールン石 and リドゥケール石 to continue her events and I think those items are in there, but I can't open it. Missing pretty much all of her CG.

Last edited:
How do you encounter Louise multiple times in グヨ卵鞘/管理区 研究所通路 and グヨ卵鞘/管理区 研究所周辺? I can't figure it out. You have to encounter her 3 different times to get all of her CG but I'm not sure how. The first encounter is the big red boss thing in 研究所通路 like normal, but how else do you encounter her in 研究所周辺? I assumed giving her a stone and then she'd randomly show up after battles, but it's not happening.

How do you unlock バトゥルン谷 for Rosalin's quest line? Haven't been able to do that either, it's always closed. Need シールン石 and リドゥケール石 to continue her events and I think those items are in there, but I can't open it. Missing pretty much all of her CG.

シールン石 and リドゥケール石 are the events that can be achieved in Chapter 5.

The location is on the western wall of the ルザナモスの宮.:alice_hmm:

The event occurred in バトゥルン谷 is Chapter 7.

シールン石 and リドゥケール石 are the events that can be achieved in Chapter 5.

The location is on the western wall of the ルザナモスの宮.

The event occurred in バトゥルン谷 is Chapter 7.

Found it, thanks. Never saw those lights turn a different colour before apparently.

Hello, I have a problem with saving the game Zrzut ekranu (1).png

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu (1).png
    Zrzut ekranu (1).png
    555.1 KB · Views: 104
who needs cheat engine for this game i have.... gp, inf health, and enemy health just change it to 0 and freeze it 1 hit dead

how to get pass here?

i.[m]gur[.co]m/2jqc2gt.png

EDIT:
i manage to get through it, but i don't remember how i make all the crystals shine :ninja:
so might still need help, for the 2nd playthrough later

Last edited:
i just got the Append 2 .. so, how do i trigger it ?

they are in early chapter so better finish and prepare for that after your party quite strong (its quite hard even for me who already do 5 times games clear lol)

they are in early chapter so better finish and prepare for that after your party quite strong (its quite hard even for me who already do 5 times games clear lol)

I actually Started New Game+. so no worries.. where do I trigger this append 2 ? i need location.. also early chapter you said ? which one ?

You can't miss it. Early on in chapter 4 there'll be a purple icon near the reception which will start the Append 2 cutscene and quest line. Follow the instructions from there.

Reactions: Hazet
You can't miss it. Early on in chapter 4 there'll be a purple icon near the reception which will start the Append 2 cutscene and quest line. Follow the instructions from there.

Ah, Thanks btw , I've done some of it already and it's .. really difficult .. And i got myself Append 3 , How to get the last H Scene ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance