[Hentai game] [181130] [エウシュリー] 封緘のグラセスタ + Append + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

Its look like I still have a lot mission that havent cleared yet, is there someone who have note to clear some/all the quest.
and anyone here know ho to go this area on this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO47X03oVmI

Lose the final arena battle and complete the quest Eutre gives you in the next chapter. Going down this route means the Angel is not going to be a party member for the current run, so I normally save before the arena fight, play through the mission to complete the encyclopedia entries and then reload after finishing the dungeon boss.

I seem to have some errors popping out when I played the latest append dungeon. Any workaround through it?

Nvm, i just needed to apply reapply the 1.03 update and my problem was solved.

Last edited:
Re: [181130] [エウシュリー] 封緘のグラセスタ + Append + Manual [H-Game]

Hi I am looking for Append 01.
I can't find italone just with the main game.
Can someone help me pls?

Hi I am looking for Append 01.
I can't find italone just with the main game.
Can someone help me pls?

If you downloaded via this torrent, it should be included.

Thanks but I want the Append only if possible. I don't want to download the whole game.

Its also included in the files. Download only the REKISEN. It should only be 100mbish in size.

So I completed AP02 for Fia's story. It ended up all characters in append are dolls created by Alvero. None of them are real person except Fia herself. It's a good append that give a lot of shout-out to old titles however and of course forth wall is blown to bits by everyone. The units are pretty unbalanced as I expected however with Celica very OP just like his real self.

What left is the extra H-scenes story. Not really care much though.

i cant seem to activate Eureshya(angel) worthless angel post event on chapter 4(2nd playthrough) no matter how many fail healing i do, am i missing something? i did it on my first play though.

i cant seem to activate Eureshya(angel) worthless angel post event on chapter 4(2nd playthrough) no matter how many fail healing i do, am i missing something? i did it on my first play though.

You have to finish the event in the main hall where she tries to heal a random adventurer but fails to do so. Once she has the negative trait applied, a number of failed heals in battle will then trigger a scene which must be viewed before the events can progress further.

You have to finish the event in the main hall where she tries to heal a random adventurer but fails to do so. Once she has the negative trait applied, a number of failed heals in battle will then trigger a scene which must be viewed before the events can progress further.

i already did that just cant seem to triggered the event with so many fail heal on my 2nd playthrough.

You might need to rest a day to trigger the event. I remember seeing the story progress after at least a day had passed.

where the next event after defeating bird woman in append disk 2? I already in chapter when become king but havent see another event from append 2, did I miss something?

Do I need to finish the game for the new append? kinda dropped it.

All of Eushully's games requires you to clear first playthrough, before you can play appends.

where the next event after defeating bird woman in append disk 2? I already in chapter when become king but havent see another event from append 2, did I miss something?

For the Harem Event, you need to seen all the girls scenes for it to happen.

Wiki here: https://www65.atwiki.jp/gurasesuta/

Any body have 100% on the CG/Scene collection? The Save I downloaded has all but Append 2 collected.

Browsed Eushully site and saw that the Perfect Guidebook will be released on July 26,2019. Has anyone used the AP03 append yet?

I finished the Append 03
It adds a fight in the bed in chapter... 7, I think?
You have to fight Sheliela with Judar only, so it's a little difficult (since she can drains HP)
If you win, Sheliela joins your team (level 40)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance