[Hentai game] [181130] [エウシュリー] 封緘のグラセスタ + Append + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

hmm how do i get the cg with that big angel? with crucified human/angel/devils ?

In the ex dungeon, there will be a portal at the last floor. You will teleported into a map that looks like hell. You will need to beat the big angel to be transported back to the final floor. You get the cg before you fight her.

What happens if I lose the final battle in the arena? Angel will not be able to later join me? And does anyone know the main quests of the thief?

What happens if I lose the final battle in the arena? Angel will not be able to later join me? And does anyone know the main quests of the thief?

Lose the final arena battle and the Angel will not join you in this campaign run.

The thief (Peyro) has one quest line where he asks the protagonist to accompany him into nearly revealed dungeon areas. The marker is given at his usual spot in the slave pit. Depending on the quest outcome, players either lose the thief for good (since he's killed) or keep him along for the rest of the game along with whatever spoils were attained during the expedition. Note that the two male party members never join the protagonist as permanent members, only the females.

Next append
封緘のグラセスタ 伝説に謳われし英傑拡張パック

Release on February 22, 2019
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1033301

See screenshots on link above

Google translated contents of the append pack
Product introduction
Append data of "Labyrinthine Strategy Upgrade RPG" Sealing Grandesa Appears!
Heavenly Castle Meister's heroine "Fear" and successive characters of Euschlee's work appeared, as well as additional maps and new items added!
Extended data that allows you to enjoy a wider range of gameplay by adding new stories and additional maps, with the saved data intact!

[Expansion pack contents]
· New event "Interceptors of interceptor king" "Edge (enishi) ties knotting and brilliant dolls" · special costumes of heroines such as lyrica and eel addition & new scene addition
· ally unit "Celica" "Riui" "Fear" and other British gifts participate in
· undressing mode, floor map, additional items, skills added
· New addition to the "individual warfare", "group warfare", "replacement item" of the stadium ·
functions such as LV upper limit and experience value release

Story
The interceptor king is responsible to preserve the strong warrior 's blood line in posterity - but it seems that the modern king Jedal does not understand its seriousness anyhow.
So Tadashi Tamiyoshi thinks the budget, putting the Okuba candidates in new costumes and raising their charm.
If I saw such a gloss figure Parker's Jedar could not be excited, everyone was willing to make a succession - !!

And why is the married female fear coming from a
devilish disaster, "Grausta The world view of the world will be eroded, please help me! "It is
a big uproar event that the gods are staged in the legend and gathered in the intercepting city!

Last edited:
Reactions: game2534 and Ophis
Man these must be a dream, Celica, Ekria, and Louie. All 3 characters I like from Eushully are all in 1 pack. Not to mention many nostalgic place from previous games. Mountain of forgotten flame, Femirinse temple, and Belzebuit palace(?) Really looking forward to February.

I have a question about 魔王石 no.79. JP wikia said it's at 冥耀王座 and マップ中間のやや先の右、上空から落ちてくる. The background effect of this map made my eyes dizzy and I still cannot find it. Can anyone help me?

Man these must be a dream, Celica, Ekria, and Louie. All 3 characters I like from Eushully are all in 1 pack. Not to mention many nostalgic place from previous games. Mountain of forgotten flame, Femirinse temple, and Belzebuit palace(?) Really looking forward to February.

I have a question about 魔王石 no.79. JP wikia said it's at 冥耀王座 and マップ中間のやや先の右、上空から落ちてくる. The background effect of this map made my eyes dizzy and I still cannot find it. Can anyone help me?

There are two stones in that final area and both of them are depicted as falling from the sky to a specific point. The stone is blue in colour and only drops in intervals.

If you know where the first one is, then the second is in the next area after that and it's on the "righthand side". Stones fall quite regularly so just focus on something blue in the foreground and move accordingly.

How to Finish Quest 30 I cant find the stone in desert zone

Like me, you need to find blue sparkling that drops in interval in desert area. All of them are drop from sand waterfall, focus on that. At least the background should be contrast and you can see them easily.

Thanks to Harley I got the stone. So I have only 2 stones left, no. 56 and 86. I know how to get 86 and that's the next playthrough. But no.56 is too vague, I can't find the 'dark beast' I need to defeat that they mention in wikia. And the other thing is, do I need the stone for extra dungeon in every playthrough? The stone is limited and while I got everything in shop (that is rare and important) I want to save some for the next append too.

Like me, you need to find blue sparkling that drops in interval in desert area. All of them are drop from sand waterfall, focus on that. At least the background should be contrast and you can see them easily.

Thanks to Harley I got the stone. So I have only 2 stones left, no. 56 and 86. I know how to get 86 and that's the next playthrough. But no.56 is too vague, I can't find the 'dark beast' I need to defeat that they mention in wikia. And the other thing is, do I need the stone for extra dungeon in every playthrough? The stone is limited and while I got everything in shop (that is rare and important) I want to save some for the next append too.

Iirc black eushully gives you 6 stones at the start of the game when you meet her at the cliff if you have cleared the EX dungeon in a previous playthrough.

Black eushully gives stone #2, no idea why the six stones from AP01 are being conflated with Eushully's one at the prologue.

As for quest 56, defeating the monster given by Fleurety's quest is enough to get the stone. I forgot about it first time round and only remembered on New Game Plus, so no idea if it's made available from a fresh start.

Stones consumed during events (Louise Proa, EX dungeons etc.) are refunded to the player with each new run. There's more than enough stones to buy all of the items in Black Eushully's shop if players have found everything and with plenty left over to unlock events.

So I'm having a couple problems with installing, i've looked through the FAQ and i've tried everything but nothing works. The first problem is that when i try and install the game from the setup.exe it stops and says it cant find something in the BGM (background music) spot even though when i go into it the file is there. secondly i try to extract the REKISEN file and it says it's corrupted and no amount of repairs or troubleshooting seems to fix it. Has anyone else had either of these problems or is it just me?

Next append
封緘のグラセスタ 伝説に謳われし英傑拡張パック

Release on February 22, 2019
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1033301

See screenshots on link above

Google translated contents of the append pack
Product introduction
Append data of "Labyrinthine Strategy Upgrade RPG" Sealing Grandesa Appears!
Heavenly Castle Meister's heroine "Fear" and successive characters of Euschlee's work appeared, as well as additional maps and new items added!
Extended data that allows you to enjoy a wider range of gameplay by adding new stories and additional maps, with the saved data intact!

[Expansion pack contents]
· New event "Interceptors of interceptor king" "Edge (enishi) ties knotting and brilliant dolls" · special costumes of heroines such as lyrica and eel addition & new scene addition
· ally unit "Celica" "Riui" "Fear" and other British gifts participate in
· undressing mode, floor map, additional items, skills added
· New addition to the "individual warfare", "group warfare", "replacement item" of the stadium ·
functions such as LV upper limit and experience value release

Story
The interceptor king is responsible to preserve the strong warrior 's blood line in posterity - but it seems that the modern king Jedal does not understand its seriousness anyhow.
So Tadashi Tamiyoshi thinks the budget, putting the Okuba candidates in new costumes and raising their charm.
If I saw such a gloss figure Parker's Jedar could not be excited, everyone was willing to make a succession - !!

And why is the married female fear coming from a
devilish disaster, "Grausta The world view of the world will be eroded, please help me! "It is
a big uproar event that the gods are staged in the legend and gathered in the intercepting city!

I wonder why Elkria is there, feels misplaced. Another question, is this set in Verita timeline?

anybody got save with memory room 100% unlocked including dlc memories/cg scenes

i need help at quest 006 what to do after killing bird Boss in the first map?
and is there a way to get parted chars back?

I wonder why Elkria is there, feels misplaced. Another question, is this set in Verita timeline?

It seems like jumble of timeline, it got all mixed up since Ekria wore her princess general dress. If it's Verita it should be maid or at least prostitute cloth. Celica wore his Verita era cloth and Louie as same as usual. Maybe the timeline got mixed so Fia asked Judar (or Lilica) to help her restored timeline back to normal.

The real timeline however, I think Verita, Grasesta, and Amayui are all in the same era. With Verita cover around 100 years so it should be easy to cover all 3 series in.

i need help at quest 006 what to do after killing bird Boss in the first map?
and is there a way to get parted chars back?

Talk to the brothel owner.

Once characters leave (訣別), they're gone for good.

image leads me to believe the stripping system is done through card game, where you strip a clothing each time a character lose. speculation time.

301806001048.jpg

however, this is just a physical banner and may actually not be included in-game in the next append

Does anyone get the bug where there is no images or battle animation during battle and the entire screen goes black? Also my images for all my save files have been turned black. Anyone know how to fix?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!