[Hentai game] [181130] [エウシュリー] 封緘のグラセスタ + Append + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

There are a lot of dungeon areas with water, and it was unclear whether or not the golems referred to the ones at the start of the game or to some other new golem encounter further down the line. If anything, water dungeon threw me off because that dungeon isn't what comes to mind when I think "water".

I think it's something to do with the collapsed gate since the debris cannot be cleared for now. I'll have to revisit every once in a while to see what can be done.

Like I said before, I don't know exactly what the conditions are to unlock her final scene. All I did was do all her Qs, then randomly went back 鎮守府隧湖/地下1層 (B01) at final chapter and fought mobs there till a conversation start. Someone encountered it at 鎮守府隧湖/管理区 (F01) too.

Thank for the guideline but could you kindly explain Step 4 and Step 5 in more detail please.
If possible can you print screen with those two step for me?
Thank and best regard

Or u can just scan the game with unknow value, the buy - sell things and rescan with changed value, then run around do something or sleep and rescan w unchanged value till u can minimize the value number. Save game and start edit those values. A small change at the last number can make a big change cuz its decrypted.

Another option, take my save game xD

Reactions: jakerhanry
Or u can just scan the game with unknow value, the buy - sell things and rescan with changed value, then run around do something or sleep and rescan w unchanged value till u can minimize the value number. Save game and start edit those values. A small change at the last number can make a big change cuz its decrypted.

Another option, take my save game xD

I am currently using your save data XD
Thank for your Save data.
But I want to know how to do it so i can play other Eushully's.
I hadnt finished "Amayui Castle Meister" yet.
Now i can start after done this game :D hahaha

I am currently using your save data XD
Thank for your Save data.
But I want to know how to do it so i can play other Eushully's.
I hadnt finished "Amayui Castle Meister" yet.
Now i can start after done this game :D hahaha

I cleared that game without use CE xD only for speed hack :))

I trained lv in ACM by build 1 tank to block hetalia slime god, then use 3 or more space to shoot the slime god without kill it :)) and reset lv again :)) not rly use any gold there xD

Does anyone know how to initiate scene with Rosalind? Already at Chapter 5 and no events yet. Pls halp

Does anyone know how to initiate scene with Rosalind? Already at Chapter 5 and no events yet. Pls halp

You need to be in the map where you will meet the emperor and he will kill a guard. There are 2 doors there where you will need to gather a stone of some sort (shiny thing). Once you have collected those two, enjoy your smexy time with rosalind.

For Micri's dungeon event, players get one shot at it. If they refuse to join her when the opportunity is given, that's it. Can someone confirm? I have a feeling I've just lost two hours of playing time because I didn't save beforehand.

For Micri's dungeon event, players get one shot at it. If they refuse to join her when the opportunity is given, that's it. Can someone confirm? I have a feeling I've just lost two hours of playing time because I didn't save beforehand.

Nope. I refused the offer the first time to get prepared; the one in the map where you also get the two stones for Rosalind. Afterwards, I fought some symbol encounters in the same map and the scene to venture in that demon's realm showed eventually up again.

Nope. I refused the offer the first time to get prepared; the one in the map where you also get the two stones for Rosalind. Afterwards, I fought some symbol encounters in the same map and the scene to venture in that demon's realm showed eventually up again.

Must be random though. I fought lots of enemies in that area repeatedly but couldn't get it to trigger. Decided to roll back to an older save. I now know I need to save immediately after beating the red boss monster because the trigger scene is immediately afterwards.

Thanks man. Collecting two stones in the hidden doors does the trick.

Also, I read in the old post, to activate Loki event, I have to go to B04 area. What do you mean by B04/B03 area?

Loki's route:

1. Do her quest and get the scene with the insignia on the wall.
2. Find the special coffin lid in the lab. Trigger the event with Lilica at the house.
3. Sleep until Micri leaves employment.
4. Sleep one more day. Talk to the receptionist. Unlock new external dungeon.
5. Complete the external dungeon. Get Micri's first scene.
6. In chapter 5, defeat any enemy in the region close to the pink pillar. There'll be a scene with Micri asking if player is prepared to enter the new dungeon. Choose yes.
7. Beat the dungeon boss to get Micri's final scene and remove her insomnia debuff.

Based on the Angel append, it's almost certain this game takes place earlier than last year's work.

Loki's route:

1. Do her quest and get the scene with the insignia on the wall.
2. Find the special coffin lid in the lab. Trigger the event with Lilica at the house.
3. Sleep until Micri leaves employment.
4. Sleep one more day. Talk to the receptionist. Unlock new external dungeon.
5. Complete the external dungeon. Get Micri's first scene.
6. In chapter 5, defeat any enemy in the region close to the pink pillar. There'll be a scene with Micri asking if player is prepared to enter the new dungeon. Choose yes.
7. Beat the dungeon boss to get Micri's final scene and remove her insomnia debuff.

What do you mean by doing the quest with the insignia on the wall scene? I did beat the boss in B04 and no special dialogue from her since.
Also about the coffin lid in the lab, I cannot find any in both B13 and B12 lab.

There's a guild quest which Micri gives immediately after players defeat the boss in the side dungeon accessible after the first RNG area.
It's completed when players reach the insignia on the wall, very distinctive and unmissable.

The coffin lid is in a blue chest in the centre of the abandoned lab. When picking it up, there'll be a short dialogue between Judar and Lilica. The item itself is marked "important" and won't show up in inventory.

What do you mean by doing the quest with the insignia on the wall scene? I did beat the boss in B04 and no special dialogue from her since.
Also about the coffin lid in the lab, I cannot find any in both B13 and B12 lab.

You should do the Q as fast as u can enter B04 right area... there are some time limited conditions that r still unknown to me :))

After defeated the boss, u got a conversation w her and a new Q that need u to go to the top floor of that area and touch (read) the purple text. After that, return to base and return the Q.

The Coffin is in B013 (the place w a big area in the middle with a magic circle, u will encounter it as u progress through main Q)... just take all the treasure chests there for fast. After got the coffin, u will start a conversation w Lilica.

If u are still in chapter 5, then u should go back and check the purple text. Still able to do it in time... I guess xD

hmm how do i get the cg with that big angel? with crucified human/angel/devils ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lulu368 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload this otome asmr, please: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!
AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?