[Hentai game] [181130] [エウシュリー] 封緘のグラセスタ + Append + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

You need to continue main story till chapter 7 to see those 2's last event.

Looks like it. Just started chapter 7 and I got one more event with Ekthel in town. Probably a matter of time before I finish both of their story arcs.

Ekthel was actually mentioned in Amayui Castle Meister, if I remember correctly. I remember something about a bloodthirsty, insane elf being mentioned while exploring a dungeon. This game is probably a sequel, or at least closely connected to that game.

Really? I must have missed it. You sure they don't talk about Vahli-elf (Dark elf) in the game? Then again it seems like Amayui, Grasesta, Verita, and that one game which I never played linked together judging from the new append trailer. I really want to see Serika, Ekria, and Louie kick ass again.

Can u give me the name of the map or B??... I cant see attachment to help :v

Ah, I already past it. It's the final area in the game. Thank you.

How do you encounter Yunagi 2nd scene? I have been sleeping during Chapter 3, but there are only event from Ekthel.

How do you encounter Yunagi 2nd scene? I have been sleeping during Chapter 3, but there are only event from Ekthel.

Remember to rehire her everytime she leaves ur pt. If 2 or more times like that but nothing happen, u may need to continue with ur main Q.

Really? I must have missed it. You sure they don't talk about Vahli-elf (Dark elf) in the game? Then again it seems like Amayui, Grasesta, Verita, and that one game which I never played linked together judging from the new append trailer. I really want to see Serika, Ekria, and Louie kick ass again.

Ah, I already past it. It's the final area in the game. Thank you.

I think so, it was an off handed remark, something you wouldn't notice at all until BAM.

This game is obviously also connected to Madou Koukaku since the main girl is controlling herself through a Madou Soukaku. But Madou Koukaku is probably much earlier in the timeline, especially because nearly every character in that game is OP as fuck. IDK why, but people in fantasy world often grow lousier and lousier over time.

Wild guess, but every game made by this company is in the same universe. So it's not surprising there are references to older games.

As for this game, there is a reference made to the technology in Madou Koukaku. However Lilica says the timeline they're in cannot reproduce the technology and it's nearly mythical. However, they did manage to develop something based on what theory was passed down to arrive at the technology which allows Lilica to stay alive.

Events are level-locked as well, especially エクセル's. I had some show up at level 30 and level 40.

Wild guess, but every game made by this company is in the same universe. So it's not surprising there are references to older games.

As for this game, there is a reference made to the technology in Madou Koukaku. However Lilica says the timeline they're in cannot reproduce the technology and it's nearly mythical. However, they did manage to develop something based on what theory was passed down to arrive at the technology which allows Lilica to stay alive.

If they're in Verita era, then yes I guess it won't be possible to reproduce Madou Koukaku especially without elf's magic. Even Melkia empire can produce only 4 and it was in the past so long that by the time they built their first Madou battleship (Sometimes between Zero and Verita) they have no idea how to built Madou Koukaku anymore and can just maintenance them.

All games of Eushully except the game card one are all set in Dir Lifyna so it just the timeline that is matter. I usually divide the timeline in 4 era. Zero>>>>>>Genrin>Verita>>>>>>Tenbin no Ladia because these games had fix and clear timeline compare to stand alone game.

So I was trying to complete my backlogged quests and I currently have a problem with Quest Number 3. I already clicked on the location that was said by the quest but the quest is not yet completed. Do I still need to do something else?

So I was trying to complete my backlogged quests and I currently have a problem with Quest Number 3. I already clicked on the location that was said by the quest but the quest is not yet completed. Do I still need to do something else?

Did you go back to green hair girl who give you quest? After that claim the reward at the guild.

Anyone got a guide how to use CheatEngine? i tryed but doesn't work at all. thanks for help!

angel's trigger is not only for using healing spell.
she's already at 0/3 start of the battle when my second time got triggered.
during this second time, she was confronted by mc,
shows the marker beside brothel after that
currently at chapter 5, but probably triggered it in ch.4, unsure which

Anyone got a guide how to use CheatEngine? i tryed but doesn't work at all. thanks for help!

I use only GP + Battle Arena values:

1. Get AGE.CT from http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=5545
2. Run the game and execute AGE.CT.
3. Run the lua script message when Cheat Engine is opened.
4. Select the game process and check "choose AGE version" and "Latest" just to be safe.
5. Select "ARCGameEngine" from the value type drop down list.
6. Enter for example you current GP value and press "First Scan". If there are more than one entry, buy or sell something to see which one is changing and double click on it
7. Double click on the value part and enter the value you want and confirm. If the change doesn't show up immediately try to open and close the menu or something like that.

Reactions: Xiwic
im near chapter 5 boss, but i read in previous pages u need to get loki event in chapter 5,
so i went back, but I can't seem to trigger anything with loki?
any other requirement to get it to show up?

im near chapter 5 boss, but i read in previous pages u need to get loki event in chapter 5,
so i went back, but I can't seem to trigger anything with loki?
any other requirement to get it to show up?

Have u encounter any of her Q so far? If not, go back to right B04 area. Kill the boss, read the text there.

Have u encounter any of her Q so far? If not, go back to right B04 area. Kill the boss, read the text there.

thanks, seems I had to go back to B03 and get another portal to the other B04 room.
i didnt think of that earlier and was going back and forth between the blue B04/B05 portals lol

thanks, seems I had to go back to B03 and get another portal to the other B04 room.
i didnt think of that earlier and was going back and forth between the blue B04/B05 portals lol

Try to explore those areas, its mostly relate to Char's Q... well, they give u stones too :))

I tried to go back to the green haired girl but there is no trigger to speak to her

2nd Q is find lost items behind the building near the clothesline. (the green haired girl Q)
3rd Q is to find all 5 cats... (the shop owner Q)

And what chapter are u in now? cuz u should finish them before 3.

Reactions: bigballsurface
I'm currently in Chapter 7. Odd though that it is not registered as failed despite being unable to do the trigger anymore. Tried to load a previous save before arena opened and I was able to do the quest. Oh well guess I would have to do it again next playthrough. Thanks.

Only female party member who still isn't a permanent hire for me is Ekthel (Elven Archer). I'm now at the final chapter so I think I've left things too late.

I made it as far as seeing her chat with Agra in the house, and then the scene in the dungeon when she feels Judar up using dirt as an excuse. After that I tried sleeping, looking for events when she's out of the party etc. but to no avail.
She's probably the hardest member to get to join permanently because her event dungeon is so early yet has little bearing on her story arc compared to the other party members. Not sure if I need to wait until second run to unlock the final scene, or if it was possible in chapter 7 prior to the house conquest events.

Only female party member who still isn't a permanent hire for me is Ekthel (Elven Archer). I'm now at the final chapter so I think I've left things too late.

I managed to complete her story right at the end of ch7, after the house events.

There's a very small window between the house events and the duel, and I didn't get anything from passing the time. Level is not an issue since I hit max level on the first run for all party members ages ago.

Edit: Never mind. It appears she can still be obtained in the last chapter after all. Turns out her trigger is the number of times she's recruited after she's left service. Final event is in the same area as the mansion.

I'm still short of two scenes featuring Lilica and the Knight. Final chapter, so I suppose they'll show up as the story progresses.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!