[Hentai game] [181130] [エウシュリー] 封緘のグラセスタ + Append + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

A few plot questions. What is 貢献証? Does it mean they earned their freedom? Why are people transforming into those... creatures 憐使? What are they and where did they come from? Why did Lilica's folks, Sheliela, and Regi become those creature?

Last edited:
A few plot questions. What is 貢献証? Does it mean they earned their freedom? Why are people transforming into those... creatures 憐使? What are they and where did they come from? Why did Lilica's folks, Sheliela, and Regi become those creature?

5th time played... still dont get it neither :v U can wait for english patch to read again :v

I've seen the archer's gang rape event and Zaur's escape. Leaving it too late and seeing the conversation with Eutre implies Zaur dies and the event finishes.

However, I can't seem to get any further events to progress along Ekthel's story arc. Did I miss something?

I've seen the archer's gang rape event and Zaur's escape. Leaving it too late and seeing the conversation with Eutre implies Zaur dies and the event finishes.

However, I can't seem to get any further events to progress along Ekthel's story arc. Did I miss something?

About Ekthel, her final char's Quest is at chapter 7. Before that, u just need sleeping and then rehire her until u see new conversation pop-up. Her story is just about her SM :v

About Ekthel, her final char's Quest is at chapter 7. Before that, u just need sleeping and then rehire her until u see new conversation pop-up. Her story is just about her SM :v

Thanks. I'm not at chapter 7 yet. Will do what you say and see what happens.

I'm only in chapter 4 so I don't know about the second part, but 貢献証 are just like vouchers, standing in for money. It's a slave city, and to discourage slaves from running away they don't let them use real money, they just have this voucher system that only has value inside the city. So if any slaves were to escape or think of running off, they'd have no money and nothing they can use, cause it's all taken, and the money is only valid inside the city.

i have to find 3 tiems to make a bath can someone tell me where i can find them?

i have to find 3 tiems to make a bath can someone tell me where i can find them?

they are in desert areas. You will see shiny flying object when near the edge. There is a post show exact locations of those. Try to scroll up :3

Rinshi's (literally Phosphor User) the "official" description of the non-living humans (不命体). They are experiments to create a new (higher) lifeform which has both light and darkness affinity, i.e. being able to use light and dark powers. Their only weakness is the power of the moon deity? The one, who Lilica's magic and Jedar's charm is based on. Lilica's parents basically self-experimented on themselves to become a Rinshi. It seemd that their own goal was to grant their daughter a healthy body. Regi's the mastermind of that research effort.

That's my current state of information after completing Chapter 5.

Do you need to finish all of the quests related to Dulphia to get her scene? I forgot to do quest 13 and am now at chapter 4. It will be a long way to do all of the quests again.

Maybe :v but usually yes :))

Fuck....Welp, can you please tell me what has to be done for the quest? I still have no Idea what I should do.

Even better, if you can provide me the saves up yo chapter 5 that will be awesome. I saw in the save page and saw that I have to spent 6-9 more hours repeating the events.

Fuck....Welp, can you please tell me what has to be done for the quest? I still have no Idea what I should do.

Even better, if you can provide me the saves up yo chapter 5 that will be awesome. I saw in the save page and saw that I have to spent 6-9 more hours repeating the events.

There are 2 of her Q, 1st is in the special area u can access through travel. 2nd is the water area where u fight against Fleurety. Her scenes mostly able to unlock through main Q, 1 final I encounter was when I returned to water area fighting around before the final boss.

About the save, sry mate, I only have the chap 7 save game... and I forgot to do her Q too :v But well, 15 main chars are all 100 and have good gears + max skills, plus 4 append angels I just unlocked. If u wanted, I can share :)) u can rush this save then replay again :v

Reactions: poompetch
There are 2 of her Q, 1st is in the special area u can access through travel. 2nd is the water area where u fight against Fleurety. Her scenes mostly able to unlock through main Q, 1 final I encounter was when I returned to water area fighting around before the final boss.

About the save, sry mate, I only have the chap 7 save game... and I forgot to do her Q too :v But well, 15 main chars are all 100 and have good gears + max skills, plus 4 append angels I just unlocked. If u wanted, I can share :)) u can rush this save then replay again :v

That will be great! I will play on my save until chap 7 and continue with your save. Can't imagine grinding to characters level 100.

Thanks a lot!

That will be great! I will play on my save until chap 7 and continue with your save. Can't imagine grinding to characters level 100.

Thanks a lot!

Here u are, remember to back up ur save game. My save is in slot 00, u can change the name to number 02 or whatever u like.

The path is \Users\*Username*\AppData\Local\Eushully\封緘のグラセスタ\SAVE

I ve just able to unlock append content so the angels are still in low lv and using SR weapon. U should check the exchange shop when u play again if there was UR weapon for them. I got some free Magic Stones to do so.

Save

I need some help. I'm in my 2nd playtrough and i can't get quest 5 I do have the item to finish it and how to proceed with Loki events after i beat hear? Also, what happend with the angel if I lost the fight against Utre in Tournament?

I need some help. I'm in my 2nd playtrough and i can't get quest 5 I do have the item to finish it and how to proceed with Loki events after i beat hear? Also, what happend with the angel if I lost the fight against Utre in Tournament?

The wiki stated that if you lose the tournament fight, she (obviously) won't join you due to stoy reasons, and that Quest 22 is available after losing to him.
As for quest 5: Could you accept the quest after Lilica joined your party? I don't know how it works on the 2nd playthrough.

I'm only in chapter 4 so I don't know about the second part, but 貢献証 are just like vouchers, standing in for money. It's a slave city, and to discourage slaves from running away they don't let them use real money, they just have this voucher system that only has value inside the city. So if any slaves were to escape or think of running off, they'd have no money and nothing they can use, cause it's all taken, and the money is only valid inside the city.

So it's just GP? Why don't they call it GP?

Rinshi's (literally Phosphor User) the "official" description of the non-living humans (不命体). They are experiments to create a new (higher) lifeform which has both light and darkness affinity, i.e. being able to use light and dark powers. Their only weakness is the power of the moon deity? The one, who Lilica's magic and Jedar's charm is based on. Lilica's parents basically self-experimented on themselves to become a Rinshi. It seemd that their own goal was to grant their daughter a healthy body. Regi's the mastermind of that research effort.

That's my current state of information after completing Chapter 5.
Thanks that does help a bit. Explains Lilica's parents, but not everything about them. And doesn't explain the connection with the black pit and demon queen Rikushuma. And my waifu Sheliela became one. A corrections though, they are Renshi/憐使(mercy user) not Rinshi/燐使(phospher user). A very subtle and easy mistake.

Last edited:
The wiki stated that if you lose the tournament fight, she (obviously) won't join you due to stoy reasons, and that Quest 22 is available after losing to him.
As for quest 5: Could you accept the quest after Lilica joined your party? I don't know how it works on the 2nd playthrough.

I never got the quest 5 to show up even in my 1st run, its shows up after or before Lilca joins?
As for the angel, I didn't read what happend to her after I lost the fight so thats what I want know.

I need help , any kind of clue would be appreciated .

1.Can anyone Help me with this Puzzle here .. Im stuck here and still can't solve this
View attachment 20818

2. About Roselind , I got her first event and H Scene , but still, she wont became permanent party , how to trigger her next event ? in order to get her as permanent party

3. I just Got Loki First Mission , I'm not good with japanese, hell, even using translator, but still cant figure it out :'(( .
View attachment 20819
Location says , " Zafuya Palace" ?? , dunno where exactly it is ...

Damn, I sold Eureshya to the brothel just to get the the CGs, but I feel so bad about myself. :(

Good thing we get her scenes right away after selling her, so that we can just load a previous save and be done with that crap.

I need help , any kind of clue would be appreciated .

1.Can anyone Help me with this Puzzle here .. Im stuck here and still can't solve this
View attachment 20818

2. About Roselind , I got her first event and H Scene , but still, she wont became permanent party , how to trigger her next event ? in order to get her as permanent party

3. I just Got Loki First Mission , I'm not good with japanese, hell, even using translator, but still cant figure it out :'(( .
View attachment 20819
Location says , " Zafuya Palace" ?? , dunno where exactly it is ...

1. I can't see attachment so I can't help u with this. If u tell me the name of the area then maybe I can help.

2. Go to chapter 7, her 2nd story is at バトゥルン谷. Fight the boss there and you can return to see her scene.

3. U can access her 2nd Q area through travel. There is a npc with map icon on the head in where u return Q.

Re: [181130] [エウシュリー] 封緘のグラセスタ + Append + Manual [H-Game]

Habisaras cuando tengas el parche para las misiones?

1. I can't see attachment so I can't help u with this. If u tell me the name of the area then maybe I can help.

2. Go to chapter 7, her 2nd story is at バトゥルン谷. Fight the boss there and you can return to see her scene.

3. U can access her 2nd Q area through travel. There is a npc with map icon on the head in where u return Q.

1. While Playing as Lilica, It's on B15 , With 6 / 8 crystal in it, Location name is " The sea of hollow " if im not mistaken ??, Im using translator on this :((

2. It works Thanks :'D

3. By NPC meaning , The one near Black Eushully right ? For now i can only travel to 4 locations so far ,
View attachment 20820

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!