[Hentai game] [181130] [エウシュリー] 封緘のグラセスタ + Append + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

oh really. i thought i will get lvl99 max out everything lol. i wanna play but i suck at these kinda of games hope someone will upload a save with everything.

thanks again you really helped me out

No problem ;)

Quest 03 :

You need to find the 4 cats in the city, and catch them (there's a black cat who runs away, a white cat near the stairs, a hidden cat behind the church, and a brown cat near Rosalind's shop)
After that, you need to obtain the special mice by buying all the mices to the green haired guy in the underground
Once you've got it, you have to get the big cat in the hall

Quest 30 :

You need to find 3 Stones in the desert area, if I remember correctly, they should be around here (in the 3 areas of the desert area in the underground)
View attachment 20785

TKS, but i can't see the picture, anyone got same problem ?
Edit : about Quest 3: i already find 4 cat and complete it are you mistake to other quest ?
quest 30 : already find 3 stone. tks

Last edited:
TKS, but i can't see the picture, anyone got same problem ?
Edit : about Quest 3: i already find 4 cat and complete it are you mistake to other quest ?
quest 30 : already find 3 stone. tks

Oh, my picture doesn't work? That's a shame :(

For the cats, you're right, it was Quest 02

If it's not Quest 03... Then I guess I don't really know where to find the item :/

Ah, yes, I remember, it's at the dead end on the west of the map where there is Rosalind's Shop, if I'm right

Not sure, but the Append Quest should start in Chapter 6 (I did it in this chapter)
To trigger the events of the Angel, you have to use her healing skill (it might take some time, since it will only count when she fails en deals some damage)
You will have some events after the battles, and after some events, you should get one with hear near the brothel
If you accept to give her to the brothel, you will get a bonus scene, but she will leave the party, so save before doing it
After this event, continue to use the skill, and she will get a scene in your house
Not sure after this since I don't remember it very well, but you may have to use the skill again, until some other event
After that, you should unlock the angel's dungeon, at B02 (the one that the Dwarf block), and after this dungeon, you've done with the angel's events, and you should be able to get the Append Quest (if you're in NG+)

You may get the Append Quest before finishing the angel's dungeon, but I'm not sure, because I finished the Angel's events as soon as possible

... hmm... never use her healing skill that much xD Trying to keep spamming healing skill, it got some progress :v Thanks :))

any way any ideas to get event with loki ? i discover a place then kill boss after that i go to top o that map and see 4 line words after that i don't see any event of loki anymore !

any way any ideas to get event with loki ? i discover a place then kill boss after that i go to top o that map and see 4 line words after that i don't see any event of loki anymore !

Keep doing main Q until u got to グヨ卵鞘/管理区 area. Then try to take all the treasure there, u will run into a treasure with a conversation, its a coffin. After got the coffin, sleep 2 days then speak with Lilica. She will call out for Mieri and give her the coffin... to sleep :v

Then sleep for 2 more days, u will see a scene where the solders throw her coffin w her inside into the river :))

Keep sleeping for 2 more days, talk w Q Reception, the conversation is about her missing. And well, sleep for more days then talk to the Reception again, she will give u a Q at a new map, access it w travel to continue her Q. No Game-over H scene for Mieri so dont hold urself back :))

Still one more scene after this though.

Reactions: Autopro01
Uhhh this game is outrageous difficult not gonna lie, maybe because i don't understand nothing about japanese i have choosen the most hard difficulty without knowing it, but anyways, can someone at least upload an NG+ save to this game? I don't care what the save file have if the protagonist is above level 50 to me already good enough.

The design decision that punishes using many members in the party is rather questionable, e.g. giving the first boss in Micri's sidequest a HP absorbing hit-all attack + his ridiculous high speed. Followed by boss no. 2 with similar high speed is something where I could facepalm, especially that for a f***** mage that one's also quite resistant >_<. Oh well, I have at least Angel-chan and Yunagi as perment party members. Maybe I need to give Fatso another chance as a damage sponge.

How can I find quest 22 and 32.

Now I'm in the last chapter but quest don't appear and i can't find it anywhere.

Can someone help me please Thx.

Last edited:
The save posted earlier (page 17?) contains NG+ data, just start a new game and you'll be set.

How i get the crack to work ? i press on "AGE.EXE" and copy code and paste it and doesn't work.?

Have you tried to copy and paste the files within the game folder like any normal crack? -.-

Can i get that Louise (That fiend girl) join up in my party? I defeat her, and i get her scene in the brothel. (Chapter 5 right now)

How can I find quest 22 and 32.

Now I'm in the last chapter but quest don't appear and i can't find it anywhere.

Can someone help me please Thx.

I don't have these quests too, strange...

How i get the crack to work ? i press on "AGE.EXE" and copy code and paste it and doesn't work.?

For the crack, you have to copy all the files in the document (AGE.exe, AGERC.DLL, Autorun.exe, and SYS4INI.BIN), and past it in the game

Can i get that Louise (That fiend girl) join up in my party? I defeat her, and i get her scene in the brothel. (Chapter 5 right now)

Louise can't join you, I think

The design decision that punishes using many members in the party is rather questionable, e.g. giving the first boss in Micri's sidequest a HP absorbing hit-all attack + his ridiculous high speed. Followed by boss no. 2 with similar high speed is something where I could facepalm, especially that for a f***** mage that one's also quite resistant >_<. Oh well, I have at least Angel-chan and Yunagi as perment party members. Maybe I need to give Fatso another chance as a damage sponge.

Not really, it encourages smart usage of party members. A lot of times using everyone available is a good thing, but if you're going up against certain bosses or enemy comps then it's smarter to choose specific members with the right gears. The real fail here is Eushelly didn't give you the option to save certain comps (or a select all option) within the same formation, or choose/tweak them after an encounter is initiated in case the comp you have doesn't match the comp you need to beat the enemy. It definitely adds some unnecessary tediousness that wears down on you real bad especially during the final few chapters, where every fight feels like a slogfest.

What is this 貢献証 or contribution mark? The archer whore sucked me off for it and Zaur gave me one for his family.

I'm in second playing right know, I got some extras scenes but only one of Fleurety (when she's eating the cake) but instead she left my party before the assault on Lilica's house. This is normal?

Uhhh this game is outrageous difficult not gonna lie, maybe because i don't understand nothing about japanese i have choosen the most hard difficulty without knowing it, but anyways, can someone at least upload an NG+ save to this game? I don't care what the save file have if the protagonist is above level 50 to me already good enough.

Nearly 100 all, got some UR stuffs with 4 hetaria helmet :v Dont know if I share the right file :)) i hacked some stones for use so in case u find another new stone, it will reset to 2 instead of 548 :)) And make sure to backup ur savegame :3

Save

Last edited:
I'm in second playing right know, I got some extras scenes but only one of Fleurety (when she's eating the cake) but instead she left my party before the assault on Lilica's house. This is normal?

Yeah, there is a moment when she leaves ur pt, it happens when u cross the light bridge :3 After that she will join u again when u go up to the king tower.

can't read japanese but to my understanding:
quest 22 is when you lose the last arena fight in ch3; you get a quest to a new area and there's 3 variant gc of mc+his buddy, an area encyclopedia entry and a demon stone (loot all item)
quest 32 i got complete after beating the battle angel girl? in the deepest part of the 2nd lap dungeon but for some reason it was failed after i beat the dungeon and got out

big thanks to those who answered questions from this thread before for getting me unstuck on fox girl/3rd dulphia scene/ the anti random fight boots

edit: i forgot to ask: is there a way to see the naked / costume variant of character in the encyclopedia akind to Kami no Rhapsody? i took a look at game files and it seemed that way
edit2: also what is item 58 in consumable/strenghtening/misc category (paper and rope? uncommon) for?

Last edited:
Reactions: vanillamaniaz
can't read japanese but to my understanding:
quest 22 is when you lose the last arena fight in ch3; you get a quest to a new area and there's 3 variant gc of mc+his buddy, an area encyclopedia entry and a demon stone (loot all item)
quest 32 i got complete after beating the battle angel girl? in the deepest part of the 2nd lap dungeon but for some reason it was failed after i beat the dungeon and got out

big thanks to those who answered questions from this thread before for getting me unstuck on fox girl/3rd dulphia scene/ the anti random fight boots

edit: i forgot to ask: is there a way to see the naked / costume variant of character in the encyclopedia akind to Kami no Rhapsody? i took a look at game files and it seemed that way
edit2: also what is item 58 in consumable/strenghtening/misc category (paper and rope? uncommon) for?

For the 58 consumable item, its for restock the tent holder. Like HP pot and MP pot :3

Reactions: shanaria
Not really, it encourages smart usage of party members. A lot of times using everyone available is a good thing, but if you're going up against certain bosses or enemy comps then it's smarter to choose specific members with the right gears. The real fail here is Eushelly didn't give you the option to save certain comps (or a select all option) within the same formation, or choose/tweak them after an encounter is initiated in case the comp you have doesn't match the comp you need to beat the enemy. It definitely adds some unnecessary tediousness that wears down on you real bad especially during the final few chapters, where every fight feels like a slogfest.

Yeah, the difference between eating hit-all damage on every party member vs only a few (probably due to the difference in equipment?) is quite hilarious, especially against dragon bosses or similar AoE-throwing pitas. My big problem was, that I had always wondered why I couldn't arrange my members outside of (re)-hiring them, until I did the obvious and played around with the formation screen *lol*. The second boss from Micri's sidequest is still a roadblock due to that over the top speed and the low damage I deal, but I used an earlier save as I wasn't sure if there's a time limit for ignoring that section and try my luck another time.

Yeah, the difference between eating hit-all damage on every party member vs only a few (probably due to the difference in equipment?) is quite hilarious, especially against dragon bosses or similar AoE-throwing pitas. My big problem was, that I had always wondered why I couldn't arrange my members outside of (re)-hiring them, until I did the obvious and played around with the formation screen *lol*. The second boss from Micri's sidequest is still a roadblock due to that over the top speed and the low damage I deal, but I used an earlier save as I wasn't sure if there's a time limit for ignoring that section and try my luck another time.

Try using hetarea formation :3 should still to main Q until NG+ where u can exchange stone for UR unique weapons and some armors. It will help alot.

About turn spd problem... well, alots GP will solve it. Skills need alot of GP :))

here's a few tips for those struggling with combat:

general tips:
the enemy's level = either their base level or your highest lv character so keep your party level balanced
orientation seems to affect dmg in a big way so try to keep your frontline facing forward and have your backline kill the enemies flanking you
before returning to town, use as much enhancing material and put your consumables into their stack container if possible

getting wasted by aoe:
have the fatty go into defensive stance; he has a skill that when an attack hits him as well as other party members it will instead hit him for the number of members hit if he is defending. among his skill are 2 that boost his defensive stance: one that increase his p.def and another that increase his eva+make him uncrittable, each incease the value by 5 each skill level beyond the first. that should turn any physical aoe to a tickle (the first will get through because he's so dam slow) and with a good m.def accessory magic attack will also be much more bearable.

hitting for 1dmg:
don't use an attack with an element corresponding to the enemy's. if possible hit them with the counter (the large majority are darkness attribute which is why the doll girl is amazing and the mc kind of suck despite his great stats).
consumable buffs are amazing and stack. get 2-3 stacks of p.atk buff and anything starts melting to auto attacks. have the thief in charge of using em since he's very fast and pretty useless otherwise. some bosses however can dispell them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.