[Hentai game] [181130] [エウシュリー] 封緘のグラセスタ + Append + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

I am only missing Fleureti's first scene. I got her other two, but for some reason can never trigger or find the very first one. I have everything else. Just gonna stop searching unless someone knows can tell me. Then I will have a 100% H-scene save

During the training in her dungeon (the one with ice everywhere, where you have to fight 3 bosses with Judar only), you need to lose during one of the boss fights

During the training in her dungeon (the one with ice everywhere, where you have to fight 3 bosses with Judar only), you need to lose during one of the boss fights

oh lol. thats all it was. figures

well not i got all scenes. Thanks for the help

Anyone know how to progress with rosalind? The last character thing happened when we were near that weird pink thing in Ruzanamos on floor b11.

Anyone know how to progress with rosalind? The last character thing happened when we were near that weird pink thing in Ruzanamos on floor b11.

after you get the two stones from behind the two wall panels with the red dots for her from the that area you go to with the King, you get the first scene

then after you clear that fort near the bottom, there is a side area you go to the end where there is a door with her. you will fight a boss

after you get the two stones from behind the two wall panels with the red dots for her from the that area you go to with the King, you get the first scene

then after you clear that fort near the bottom, there is a side area you go to the end where there is a door with her. you will fight a boss

Thanks, surprised I missed those red stones. But fort do you mean Baturun valley b18.

EDIT: nevermind it is the place. Damn that dragon took forever. Thanks for the advice, Balking.

Last edited:
BGM doesn't play during battles for me, only the sound effects. BGM plays literally everywhere else (overworld, ADV sections, etc.). I installed the append and then the 1.01 update. I'm also running the game on Admin, japanese locale, japanese date, japanese region, put every option back to default and yes, I'm sure sound is turned on. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Last edited:
Alright, need help with Mikuri Loki. She went missing after she got tossed into a river. The walkthrough mentioned about progressing some story events in chapter 5 will enable her dungeon but doesn't exactly specify how. Can anyone clarify?

Alright, need help with Mikuri Loki. She went missing after she got tossed into a river. The walkthrough mentioned about progressing some story events in chapter 5 will enable her dungeon but doesn't exactly specify how. Can anyone clarify?

You might need to talk with the Pink-haired girl in the hall (forgot her name), then go to sleep, you should see another event with Loki

You might need to talk with the Pink-haired girl in the hall (forgot her name), then go to sleep, you should see another event with Loki

Yeah, as it turns out I just need to be more patient. Still thanks!

Btw, did you manage to trigger solo battle against the 'purple creature' at the coliseum? I sure hope it's not an RNG thing.

On a random note, I have lots of good vibes to share about this game but there is still some unnecessary grinding, such as the part where you farm monster 10x for GP. Sounds easy, except that it involves rare demons too...

Yeah, as it turns out I just need to be more patient. Still thanks!

Btw, did you manage to trigger solo battle against the 'purple creature' at the coliseum? I sure hope it's not an RNG thing.

On a random note, I have lots of good vibes to share about this game but there is still some unnecessary grinding, such as the part where you farm monster 10x for GP. Sounds easy, except that it involves rare demons too...

The "purple creature" is random like any other battle in the arena, you don't have to do a fight to make it appear, just open and close the solo battle window until it appears

At least, the grind is easier than other Eushully games
GP is easy to get once you've gained access to the arena, you just have to farm the last fight in the solo battle to get medals, and trade it for items that you can sell :3

The "purple creature" is random like any other battle in the arena, you don't have to do a fight to make it appear, just open and close the solo battle window until it appears

At least, the grind is easier than other Eushully games
GP is easy to get once you've gained access to the arena, you just have to farm the last fight in the solo battle to get medals, and trade it for items that you can sell :3

And before i thought farming on hetare was efficient...efuda farming on the arena is rigged af.

Does anyone know how to attach Peyro and Zaur? I bought his wife and daughter, he pays me daily. Peyro chose the first answer in the second chapter (because if you press the second one, it will disappear).

In vndb Fleurety in tagged with some "interesting" tags, anyone knows where can I get her end or scenes?

Does anyone know how to finish the quest you get from mikuri after beating the demon zafuya?

In the last boss at the moment, and it's technically impossible to defeaf, at least for me. Anyone have any advice or some cheat to use here? (infinite live is nonsense here since the boss heal herself like 5 times repeated)

Dark weapons for hight damage, it's the secret, and put potions in PJ for use if it's necesary.

If possible use atack buff power and enchant equip

how I can finish quest 005 調査『怪しい人影』 - . -...
Now is chapter 5 and it still struck in my quest list.

Okay, I finished the game. While all the playing I get 2 endings. Is there more endings? Also I can't get Fleurety events, I did her quest but nothing happened later.

Okay, I finished the game. While all the playing I get 2 endings. Is there more endings? Also I can't get Fleurety events, I did her quest but nothing happened later.

I assume you got her to join the party right? if you juse sleep a couple of times she will give you a quest to fight 3 bosses with Jedal solo. after finishing that the first scene comes automatically. Then after a while in the game the other one will pop up. The very first one is gotten by losing to said one of 3 bosses as Jedal

also here is the save. I think this is the right thing

Attachments

• FnGSave.rar
    2.9 MB · Views: 839

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ronove wrote on Lebedev's profile.
reupl part2 of this game please
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ01056054 ?
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
The old link

This one (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01113293.html)
The game seems to have gotten removed from dlsite? I don't know why but I was able to find it in fanza

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_318150/

Would it be possible to upload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM