[Hentai game] [181130] [エウシュリー] 封緘のグラセスタ + Append + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

Re: [181130] [エウシュリー] 封緘のグラセスタ + Append + Manual [H-Game]

The game is really great. I really like the gameplay system in comparison to the other Eushully games.
It is pretty easy to play even as someone who can not read japanese.

The only really problem I had until know is to figure out what the heck the blacked out items are. Can someone tell me that? Must I identify or repair these items and if so how? I got like 70 of them...

Thanks for the game and crack, guys!

I kind of found that main menu screen a little dull though. Amayui's looked more appealing to me.

Not sure if anyone has experienced this issue before.

Not only for this game, but some other games aswell only turns into a black screen with audio playing out.
Has anyone encountered this issue before and has a fix for it?

Not only for this game, but some other games aswell only turns into a black screen with audio playing out.

The obvious thing to try is changing the pre-launch settings.

any link for the update?

It is normal that I can't save at the start of the game? Also I tried to play with the mouse but the character doesn't move to the direction I clicked for

I had the same issue with mine. I changed my d3d9.dll file in my Windows folder for a illusion game.
I just reverted the change to the old d3d9.dll and it worked. Maybe it's the same for you?

Last edited:

The game is really great. I really like the gameplay system in comparison to the other Eushully games.
It is pretty easy to play even as someone who can not read japanese.

The only really problem I had until know is to figure out what the heck the blacked out items are. Can someone tell me that? Must I identify or repair these items and if so how? I got like 70 of them...

You are missing probably the Smith/Beastgirl questline. You need to try out the Items that she makes (top left corner in her shop). after that she can be hired as Party member around the same time as the Mage/Wizardgirl.
Follow her Events and a item appears in her shop (Top left corner again) that you can buy, after that you can identify items in her shop.

There a topic or forum to discussion about the game?

Else, i probably be asking questions here.

1. What does the Purple Circles (Summon Circles) do? Does it have any effect?
2. Any GP farming methods or skill/passive that increase item Gathering? Currently at chapter 1 and i feel that i am going suffer from GP deficit if i intend to buy the good equipment and armor.

There a topic or forum to discussion about the game?

Else, i probably be asking questions here.

1. What does the Purple Circles (Summon Circles) do? Does it have any effect?
2. Any GP farming methods or skill/passive that increase item Gathering? Currently at chapter 1 and i feel that i am going suffer from GP deficit if i intend to buy the good equipment and armor.

1. Gives you a demon stone that you can exchange things at Black Eushully-chan for things.
2. If you are desperate, go around chasing the cats and sell the coins it drops...it works for ch1 :D

Question now... How to complete GQ #2?

1. Gives you a demon stone that you can exchange things at Black Eushully-chan for things.
2. If you are desperate, go around chasing the cats and sell the coins it drops...it works for ch1 :D

Question now... How to complete GQ #2?

Uh oh.. i think i skipped the purple circle at the prologue.. even so, how do i even activate it?

GQ #2? I am reading something about 4 cats...

You are missing probably the Smith/Beastgirl questline. You need to try out the Items that she makes (top left corner in her shop). after that she can be hired as Party member around the same time as the Mage/Wizardgirl.
Follow her Events and a item appears in her shop (Top left corner again) that you can buy, after that you can identify items in her shop.

Regarding her questline... how many are there?

Also, whats the trigger completion for her armor.

Regarding her questline... how many are there?

Also, whats the trigger completion for her armor.

The armor is the last. After one fight i got it triggerd, dunno if you need to get hit.

Thanks mate! I would have never found that out by myself.

EDIT: It worked and now I got her in my Party. But same as the poster above me (I guess he means the same?) before she can give her expert opinion to me I must solve a second quest for her where you get a hammer. Dont know what to do.

Last edited:
In my case, I clear quest#2 by getting the boss cat in the guild and then go get the other cats. And to get the boss cat you need to buy rats from a slave, or so I think, in the level below the guild until he give a treasure and then the boss will be obtainable. After that talk to the blue hair woman who give you the quest. And that's it. :) :)

Edit: So identify is unlocked at chapter 2. And requires 1k GP to unlock her 'expert options' shop.

Last edited:
Like the others said, you have do to a second quest in order for being able to identify. You should had been given a quest after you recruited her.

In my case, I clear quest#2 by getting the boss cat in the guild and then go get the other cats. And to get the boss cat you need to buy rats from a slave, or so I think, in the level below the guild until he give a treasure and then the boss will be obtainable. After that talk to the blue hair woman who give you the quest. And that's it. :) :)

How many times do I have to buy rat? It doesn't sell me anymore and I still can't get the boss cat. I have to 4 other cats but not the one in the guild.

If he don't sell rats to you anymore try progress through the story and talk back to him later as I get the item in ch.2

If he don't sell rats to you anymore try progress through the story and talk back to him later as I get the item in ch.2

Or you can just go to a different room then go back to him to buy the rats until you get the item.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック