[Hentai game] [180525] [アトリエかぐや BARE&BUNNY] Love×Holic ~魅惑の乙女と白濁カンケイ~ [H-Game]

dl version y no, no necesite crack
Well, I'm not sure then. I looked up their Love x Holic thread and found that they too share the package/iso version. You could either ask FTW or download the torrent from this thread instead.

What seems to be the problem here? it crashes on start up, even after reinstalling it 2 times
It only happens with this game
fkaZRJJ.png

I have the problem of the game not opening... BUT, I have the japanese locale, japanese region, installed the directX. Weirder is that I can play all older Bare & Bunny games, it's just the last one that doesn't work, don't know what I can do now.

Edit : Updated my Locale Emulator, works fine now.

Last edited:
I have the problem of the game not opening... BUT, I have the japanese locale, japanese region, installed the directX. Weirder is that I can play all older Bare & Bunny games, it's just the last one that doesn't work, don't know what I can do now.
That's indeed strange. If your game comes from somewhere else, I suggest downloading the torrent girlcelly provided in this thread as that's the one I'm using.

That's indeed strange. If your game comes from somewhere else, I suggest downloading the torrent girlcelly provided in this thread as that's the one I'm using.

Actually I forgot to edit my post, which i'm gonna do right away. I just had to update my locale emulator program.

Anyone know why the text and voice are moving at a snail pace? When I press and hold down CTL (which is to skip conversation and dialogues), everything moved super slow and this is true with everyone Atelier Kaguya game (This is not the same problem with other VNs). I tried switching to API instead of DirectX (I even installed DirectX from the disc) but the problem remains the same.

Also, thank you to girlcelly for uploading this. ChocoChip's artwork is amazing as always

is this thread still active?
I downloaded the game from this page, and I already changed my locale to japanese
and I installed the game from the setup and installed directX
but when I launch the game, it doesn't start, I get no pop ups no messages, nothing happens
and I already tried to run it as admin and with compatibility with windows 8
anyone can help?

Good morning, Everyone.

I'm having this issue with the game that, even if i use the Locale Emulator or change the Windows format and region, i get this error message.

View attachment 29717

The game runs fine, but i can't played because of it. Any ideas of how that can be solved?

Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Esan's profile.
Sorry, if ask but can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
zhandie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, could you re-upload this ?
[201030][Lose] 【DLsite限定特典付き】まいてつ 全部入り [v2.2 JPN/CHN]

The Mexashare links for parts 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 are dead.
The Rosafile link seems to be online, but for I can't download it.
Additionally, I can't download the file from KatFile or Rapidgator either.
jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?