[Hentai game] [180427] [みるくふぁくとりー] もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園! [H-Game]

Mine doesn't say "unregistered torrent", but once it got to 94% the download speed got down to 0.2 kb/s so i basically can't finish.

Also in the "direct downloads links" why is it always missing the "part3" file? Same thing on this other post:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...][みるくふぁくとりー]-もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!-695029/

Was anyone able to download it all?

I jst started DL here, but the thing with dropping speed happened for me too on a different game, went slow AF after 75%. But every now and then went to 100-300kb/s and back down, eventually finished like that lol

When I finish install, I got white screen and it can play only sound... button location of game is live but only white screen is I got.

Full screen with ALT+Enter leave only frame. And if i push resize game window to full screen, it give "Access violation:The thread attempts to read or write to a virtual address for which it does not have access" and window have box to close program.

Anyone got this problem or know how to fix ?
Edit: If want more detail please tell what require to identify problem. And I will search and reply back

Edit2 : OK I somehow found out that some support program is mess up and require restart

Last edited:
Hello just a question

when I have installed it and try to open it but it just pops out a "INVALID character" error window for mine....do I need to install some other prior software before starting this?

I have tried Locale Emulator so far. will Appreciate a solution from you guys >_<

When I finish install, I got white screen and it can play only sound... button location of game is live but only white screen is I got.

Full screen with ALT+Enter leave only frame. And if i push resize game window to full screen, it give "Access violation:The thread attempts to read or write to a virtual address for which it does not have access" and window have box to close program.

Edit: If want more detail please tell what require to identify problem. And I will search and reply back
Maybe change the folder name so it doesn't contain Japanese character?

Hello just a question

when I have installed it and try to open it but it just pops out a "INVALID character" error window for mine....do I need to install some other prior software before starting this?

I have tried Locale Emulator so far. will Appreciate a solution from you guys >_<
Go to Control Panel > Region > Administrative tab > Change system locale > Japanese. Restart as required, then try booting the game again. Good luck.

Maybe change the folder name so it doesn't contain Japanese character?

Go to Control Panel > Region > Administrative tab > Change system locale > Japanese. Restart as required, then try booting the game again. Good luck.

THANK YOU SIR!!!!! I'm just quite bad at reading and didn't see Administrative tab! I keep going on Setting and changing Region only.

Suddenly I found a change Administrative locale in additional settings and changed it then it works. thank you!!!

Stamp3.png

no luck unfornately.....so changing the locale to japanese then restart didn't work.

thanks for the suggestion though

I had the same problem and to solved what i did, its enter the game folder, next copy the もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!.exe and paste in the game folder, then the もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!copy change the name for example game.exe and then try to run the game again, i do that and works for me, hope this method work for you and other if had the same problem

Reactions: ivory7777
Squeez and MBS Truth were closed down together with their parent brand Tech Art (https://vndb.org/p1085). The staff of Squeez forms this new brand Milk Factory, not sure about MBS.

ah i see, thanks. hopefully developers from brand like mbs truth, G.J. and OLE M return, since i like their artwork

Last edited:
Dissapoiting that only one girl get an individual ending aside from the harem endings.

Dam, didn't think they would ever come back. its so good seeing squeez back rebranded!

is there anyone knows some information or new about g.j &OLE-M? i LOVE their product so much.

is there any news tells they may come back or not?

Edit2 : OK I somehow found out that some support program is mess up and require restart

Have the same problem with this, anyone can help?

Last edited:
Yesterday? How about ever since techarts flopped taking the Squeez brand with it? Talk about a rebirth! One of the most awaited of the year for me. Such a fan I am. Pre ordered ever since they announced. So happy they could resurrect the brand. With most of the staff intact. Lactose intolerant people... You have been warned.

Short synopsis to folks : This game is a perverted version of Konosuba. No seriously the quests, the funny ambiance. Hell Olga is a rated R version of Darkness. Why do you think she consistently won the popularity votes? And the Joanne D' Arc hair cut just cemented the deal. I think the only difference between Konosuba is that there is the school elements and some characters cameo from other universes. Like Miao, again clear homage to Dragon Maid.

I am hopeful that Elena will be the only character with an ending. I usually hold favorite the poster girl on Squeez girls as they most of the time have better writing, characterization and the lion share of care.

Happy May,

Save

Walkthrough

Sorry Im new to this site :[ i downloaded your save, what do i do next after?

Also does anyone know why I cant save? I tried saving in this game and none of the controlls would let me save

Are the anim scenes stutter y or stop with the text for everyone?, setting to fix maybe?

I rarely see so much comments in eroge releases last years... But WOW. Incredible.

Also, Sofmap CD wasn't leaked, so... Eeegh... Again to buy it... >_<

P.S.
Oops, wrong thread. I meant their new Heapps game released in November 2019

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread