[Hentai game] [180223] [ALICESOFT] ランス10 + Arrange Collection + Manual [H-Game]

So for FemKessel I just need to gather all his maids & defeat him afterwards? And I meant to say the Thunder Demon Lord Lei. Btw thanks for the info :)
Lei is easy you need do your best to not kill him until last event where you two choice first is one vs one duel other one one vs all your man if you choose one vs one you gonna kill him if you choose one vs all your man second choice you gonna make Lei your man end of fight well for FemKessel i dont know in first time maid card appaear before defeat him I got maid cards after defeat him I am not %100 but in newgame+ you have choice to choose every character appear in chests even monster generals with that even before defeat him in newgame+ you revive him easly but for first time playing you need not enter bad route for Kessel just defeat if you can before one of maids die and capture maids i dont know even one of maids die still you got that revive FemKessel event and np for info.

Is NG+ avail after reaching a bad end? When is the first bad end available?

Any bad ending give you one +1 bonus starting the game again and I think you need to unlock more ending to get more bonus, getting the same bad ending for a second or third time won't give you anything. The most common bad ending is the one at phase 6 if you don't recruit Kentarou/Miki which I think its the very first one you can get iirc

Reactions: midori
Thanks for the info! Another question I forgot to ask is will NG+ carry over your cards???

Thanks for the info! Another question I forgot to ask is will NG+ carry over your cards???

No the card level won't carry over in the NG+ bouns you can choose the bonus which ALL card starting level +5 when obtained. There are two of these bonus and they do stack

This will hugely boost you early game clear speed when you pick BOTH for NG+ bonus (ALL cards will increase their rank)

I left a picture in page 4 about the ng+ bonus translation. Nothing carry over except bonus mentioned but like eric said, starting with more rank will boost all your early progress even as far as clear a difficult boss with not much problem, you still need to recruit the units tho. Remember you can one-shoot Zeth and free it right away if you defeat the green haired dude in the first fights instead of letting him for the 3rd encounter, this as well enable other characters.

for the first few play-cycles there's really no point trying to kill any demon lord by brute force, it's a waste of time unless you cheat
just go with the easiest option and get to as many endings as possible for cycle-bonus, you need to clear ALL endings form 'Part one' to be able to start 'Part two' of the story anyway and I think normally you need to play at least 3 to 4 cycles to get all endings.
start trying to kill demon lords by brute force only after you have at least 8 or so cycle-bonuses
also pay attention to your difficulty level, need to keep it well managed for easier progress

major route splits (Rance castle defense) happens at turn 8:
1. if 1 or more kingdom falls to demon king army, Rance Castle is relocated to JAPAN
2. if no kingdom falls, but Shangri-La is not captured, Rance Castle is relocated into the mountains of Leazas-Helman boarder
3. if no kingdom falls, and Shangri-La is captured, and the red-eye is defeated during the Rance Castle defense, the castle becomes gains floating capability; if fights against the red-eye are lost, the outcome is the same as 2.

basically you can only get to A type of clear (true historical routes) after achieving floating Rance Castle except for the sea route.

I actually tried going full offense mode (start killing demon lords in turn 2 and each afterwards). Believe it or not I actually made to the floating castle route.

The key here is to find certain card combinations and gather badges as many as possible (when you see one in dungeon go for it)

I only have CP + 1 with the army rank + 1 for my NG+ bonus

However as lanceton mentioned there is not much point doing this early except you want some real challenge. I barely won with 1 or 2 more hit left to game over and this happened many times lol

For gathering CP you want to reach bad endings on purpose.

Here is a trick that can save you some time to avoid start over every single time (SPOILER alert)

Only attack no more than 2 demon lords and attack the demon generals for 2 to 3 turns so you can make to JAPAN route

When you are relocated to Japan you have to clear a quest to unify JAPAN

After you clear that quest, SAVE you need to load this to reach some endings here

In JAPAN, for as far as I get I reach some endings here: (Notice you do NOT need to start a new game for every single ending)

Clear B: time capsule (The Little Princess goes to sleep)
Clear C: Hero/Yusha (Human death more than 51 AFTER you moved to JAPAN)
Clear B: Engage demon invasions (choose the quest to engage them)

Last edited:
Guys, how do you get Wenlina that holy monster girl
Some people say that she's needed in an Arios event or something

One of the stages in base phase, Rance start talking with Bezeleye and when you clear said stage you recruit Wenlina.

Wenlina event appear preparation phase on map other or ???(I forgot which one) event so dont miss any other and ??? event on map for Arios event you have two choices you need Crook or Wenlina so there no need worry but if there Wenlina you gonna obtain diffirent certain event and Crook wish not used on that certain event.

Last edited:
How the fuck do I get the ending A with more than 100万 troops lol. It's impossible to stay with so much soldiers before turn 14 lol. Also how do I get タイニーリーチE in the fastest way possible, I heard about not breaking Keseringu barrier, but even if I don't break it I don't see monster girls in Helman majin taihi 2 lol.

How the fuck do I get the ending A with more than 100万 troops lol. It's impossible to stay with so much soldiers before turn 14 lol. Also how do I get タイニーリーチE in the fastest way possible, I heard about not breaking Keseringu barrier, but even if I don't break it I don't see monster girls in Helman majin taihi 2 lol.

You can recruit more troops in around turn 5 - 8 (not sure but definitely before you go in any route). And to limit loss only do the required quest like searching for the Little Princess. Otherwise support a nation during preparation phase and beat a demon lord in operation phase starting turn 2.

i need help...
I was trying to capture the Demon Lord Lei but i can't unlock the good ending near the end of the branch.
anyone know what do i have to do to kill the traitor and capture Lei?

can anyone make a tutorial ,how to read and play this game with Visual Novel reader ? Im a newb (currently im playing only English translated VN like MuvLuv triology , Sengoku Rance..vv)

Thank you in advance:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!