[Hentai game] [180223] [ALICESOFT] ランス10 + Arrange Collection + Manual [H-Game]

VNR doesn't get the lines well, the names are all messed up as well the sentences.

Yeah but still better than nothing you still understand %70 of story best thing about VNR easy to use even noob like me understand how use.

Be careful not to get stuck in a bad ending, you need to find Miki before turn 6 if not you get a bad ending after said turn.

What i'm using right now is VNR+TA, vnr functions only as a text hook since i can't get rid of those "messagewindow01_talk", but by copying it to TA i can use substitutions there and remove them.
Downside is that i have to play windowed since TA doesn't stay on top of the game like VNR does, if VNR had a substitution option too i could use just that.

@Azraeth
Against that Golem, you use Rance's 3 AP attack. You need land 3 of those hits.

@overlord_laharl
Where do you find Miki?

Anyone know or can share h code for this rance 10?
there's no pulldown tab on my ithvnr

i want to read rance hyper conversation :redface:

Not getting stuck in any particular fight, but I have absolutely no idea what I'm supposed to do. Just hit the bad end on turn 6 and started over again.

Am I supposed to split my quests among each region? Do I help them until they're fighting evenly? Or until they're winning?

Not getting stuck in any particular fight, but I have absolutely no idea what I'm supposed to do. Just hit the bad end on turn 6 and started over again.

Am I supposed to split my quests among each region? Do I help them until they're fighting evenly? Or until they're winning?
Like I said previous page, you need to find Miki before turn 6. If you don't then Kayblis absorb her demon king powers and become supreme. What you needed to do is to going to a place in turn 4-5 I believe in the battle phase with the yellow banner and you find Kentarou/Miki with one of the Kayblis servants, the dog girl.

Anyone know what the skill 捕獲突撃 of Rance does? What does it capture and what is it for?

Anyone know what the skill 捕獲突撃 of Rance does? What does it capture and what is it for?
Probably if same as rance 1 remake that skill gonna capture gal monsters for H-scenes.

Its frustrating but you need to start the game again plenty of time, there are a lot bad endings route or characters you can miss. For example try taking down Medusa by turn 5, don't let the traitor go away in free cities by turn 5, get Miki by turn 6, take the vampire majin on helman by turn 8 etc, this unlock character or let your save others if not they can also wipe out your army or entire territory.

These are the ng+ bonus
View attachment 18736

Reactions: rkx6
Its frustrating but you need to start the game again plenty of time, there are a lot bad endings route or characters you can miss. For example try taking down Medusa by turn 5, don't let the traitor go away in free cities by turn 5, get Miki by turn 6, take the vampire majin on helman by turn 8 etc, this unlock character or let your save others if not they can also wipe out your army or entire territory.

These are the ng+ bonus
View attachment 18736

Seems I can't access your attachement.

I'm quite interested to see the detail though,
even more to learn what are the unlockables (so what are the bad ending for those sweet CP, and what do you need for the other bonus in trophee section, and what do they give you?)

Seems I can't access your attachement.

I'm quite interested to see the detail though,
even more to learn what are the unlockables (so what are the bad ending for those sweet CP, and what do you need for the other bonus in trophee section, and what do they give you?)
These are the bonus NG+ I leave this link if you can see it
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/409506560629276674/417070527572738058/1519494498163.png

For each ending you get +1 bonus to carry next playtrought, so if you get the same bad ending I think it doesn't count. I chose nation rank which are the perk to unlock extra party slot or +Ap and as well 50% exp. Starting with rank 5-10 makes you madly powerful but fall off a couple of turns later but I think more exp per battle is quite solid since most of the time one always use the same characters and Rance can empower a girl at the end of a phase with a ticket. I think half of his current rank pass to that character? so if he get more rank per battle the better.

Hey guys, does anyone know how to beat the blue giant boss?
After 5 turns or so it's always Auto-GameOver for me, although I've still plenty of HP.

After 5 turns or so it's always Auto-GameOver for me, although I've still plenty of HP.

Yes, I was stuck on him too.
Notice the buff he gave himself on the left?
When it gets to 4/4, he eats you.

Welp.

Use Magic; her first attack debuffs.
Easy fight then when you know that !

Reactions: Weaverslave
Just use Miracle(Witch with raven hair and red eye) 1 ap debuff thing and kanami or kiku from sengoku rance one of mori sisters second atk 1 ap bow thing.

Last edited:
Milacle, the one with black clothes red eyes, or Magic the Ghadi, the girl with glasses, can dispel buff. One with the second skill the other with the first magic skill. Always carry someone who can dispel because most bosses have annoying buff, some enemies are invulnerable to physical attacks until you dispel.

Not sure if i'm overlooking things, but is there a way to see what "enviroment" bonuses are active BEFORE starting the battle? (Talking about locked enemy buffs like narrow corridors, flying enemies, melee attack reflect)
Because now, since the difficulty ramped up quite a bit, i find myself reloading on first turn to change the team in case it's getting countered by those buffs.
In the case of some battles, it's easy to figure out or i have the memorized, but i was wondering if there was a way to see them before the battle starts, just in case.

No, you have to memorize them. When the dungeon is new and you don't know then its normal that you have to reload and change party members, either before the battle start or when it start you have an option to change before hitting the red button.

Hey, how can I recruit Lei & Female Kessel?
For female Kesselring you need all his apostles so you need kill Kesselring first encounter otherwise probably you not gonna obtain female Kesselring I got easly female Kesselring in newgame+ even before fighting with him i got all Kesselring apostles cards from chests then event appear in base phase so I am not %100 sure you need all Kesselring apostles cards for Lei if you mean Leila i dont know how normally obtain that but I got from chest.

For female Kesselring you need all his apostles so you need kill Kesselring first encounter otherwise probably you not gonna obtain female Kesselring I got easly female Kesselring in newgame+ even before fighting with him i got all Kesselring apostles cards from chests then event appear in base phase so I am not %100 sure you need all Kesselring apostles cards for Lei if you mean Leila i dont know how normally obtain that but I got from chest.

So for FemKessel I just need to gather all his maids & defeat him afterwards? And I meant to say the Thunder Demon Lord Lei. Btw thanks for the info :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance